Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

3.5lb off for me this week! think that takes me past the 8lb target-wahoo!

and took me down into the 13's.

only 2lb to go until 4 1/2 st :D

3.5lb off for me this week! think that takes me past the 8lb target-wahoo!

and took me down into the 13's.

only 2lb to go until 4 1/2 st :D

Very well done you!

Does that mean that as the first past the post, you will be setting up the next challenge to start after this one? :D

Very well done you!

Does that mean that as the first past the post, you will be setting up the next challenge to start after this one? :D

Thanks!

Im actually gonna be away on hol about the time this challenge finishes-hopefully anyway, it was booked with that company that just went bust:cry:.

So if we can get our money back we are still planning on booking again :). Have been told should know within 7-10days.

I have seen a 4*hotel half board for £150 for the week :eek: so tempted to just book it! And it even had really good reviews, which almost never happens!

Everyone get your fingers crossed that Mr Visa man is nice to us :cool:

wi tonight and I've lose 2.5lbs this week. I'm really happy as I wasn't expecting anything as I have been poorly again since Thursday night. been to the drs today and I have post viral tiredness after the bout of flu I had a few weeks back so I am absolutely exhausted.

Well done Ninnins!!! We have a winner everybody!! You must be feeling great, and so close to 4.5 stoner!! Brill!! So, are you going to host the next challenge, as in Eurovision the winning country hosts the next year's!!) We could have a 'spooky slimmers' challenge for Halloween!! LOL just an idea!! X

I was just thinking it would need to have a halloween theme! I will hopefully be on hol from the 13th-20th so as long as people dont mind no updates for a while i will start a new thread just before I go. Im open to suggestions for names!

I STS this week, which I'm not disappointed about considering my holiday in Spain! I've had a few days to pull back any damage so I think I may have done that!! I'm extra happy tonight though because I won my group's Woman of the Year award!! Chuffed!X

I was just thinking it would need to have a halloween theme! I will hopefully be on hol from the 13th-20th so as long as people dont mind no updates for a while i will start a new thread just before I go. Im open to suggestions for names!

Brilliant!! It's a done deal!!! Or bonfire night theme!! Then the next one after that would be Chrimbo!x

Claireybella, love the new profile pic - you look so slim & pretty! Well done on your 3 lbs.

Congrats to all you Women of the Year! We had voting last week and my mother in law has been nominated. Find out more tonight I guess. It's difficult in my group as it's massive and the same people don't seem to stay to class every week. Because it's so big there isn't time really to get to know people and have general chats about things as we're always rushing to get through image therapy.

Hey CB, I already said this on the other thread, but many congrats on both your nomination and on your 3lb loss!! It's just the boost you needed I would imagine!!! POW POW POW as EB would say!!!XXX

It's working for you hunnybun!!! BTW, what a LOAD of lovely replies you've had to your photo post!! You must feel so amazing and motivated!!XXXX

Back