Last 7lb and struggling!

OK - I am officially fed up with myself today! I just don't know what is happening but I find my self teetering on the edge of the slippery slope that we talked about before.

Last night I baked some WW cranberry muffins as I had the taste for something 'spongy'. Before I knew it 3 of them had gone :eek: (how did that happen??), consequently I was over my points.

Today I resisted taking one of the devil cranberry muffins to work with me as I knew it would set me off for the day. Managed to stick with my arranged b'fast (porridge & blueberries) and packed lunch (sandwich, fruit, salad) and felt pleased that I had stuck with things. Had to pop to the shop on the way home and pick up a couple of steaks for me & hubby for tea. Now I know 'popping to the shop' is a danger for me - the old me would have piled my basket high with junk and then take it home and proceed to work my way through the lot :(. I cannot say I was angelic in my shopping choices - far from it in fact, but not to the extent that the old me would have gone. Lets just say that several chocolate products came home with me that shouldn't have, and now they have dissappeared down my throat, followed by 3 of those damn muffins :mad:. What the hell is wrong with me??? I am so angry with myself.

I really like being slimmer, I like having a smaller face, no double chin, slimmer thighs, smaller hips and a flatter stomach - so why am I doing this to myself??

I've reached a few conclusions about myself at the moment, that I need to bear in mind on a regular basis:

1. I cannot make a batch of sweet goods (cakes/muffins etc) and have just one portion. Consequently I can only make sweet things when I know I've got people around so that I can share them out and end up with just one. (Savoury stuff is just not a problem)

2. I cannot at the moment have sweets/chocs in the house and have 'just one' and leave the rest for later - its as if it drives me to distraction to know that they are there.....so for now, I just won't buy them.

3. I cannot just 'pop to the shop' and buy the exact item that I went in for (yet suprisingly I can do a weekly shop in the supermarket and by pass the very foods that are my achilles heel :confused:)

I am so scared that I just don't have this thing under control, and right now feel as if I've learnt nothing from the last few months of dieting and losing weight. I just cannot put this weight back on - I cannot go back to what I once was.

I've decided that I am going to spend a bit of time working on getting back into focus. I've been keeping a diary since I started CD - I am going to re-read my entries to remind myself of that desperation I once felt and the joy I experienced as the weight came off.

I'm going to carry on with my self help book that I started - it really makes you stop and take a look within and makes a lot of sense - yet it fell by the wayside while I've been busy with other things for the last few weeks.

I have 'fat' photographs of myself that I just cannot bear to look at - well I am going to look at them, and keep on looking at them to (a) remind myself of how far I've come, and (b) Instill into my mind that there is no way I want to go back to that place again.

Sorry if this post brings you guys down - but I just had to get it out of my system. Will try to post in a better frame of mind next time :wave_cry:

Dawn: I could not agree more - this is definitely a very long road ahead. - and I need to find some discipline from somewhere, and sharpish!!

Speak later xx

ooh Kirsten, I am with you on so many levels there, I also have a sweet tooth and am very weak when anything is in the house. Joe made 15 chocolate krispie cakes last night, insisting we had 3 each, well how could I refuse a 7 year old? My 3 have gone already.

I'm sat here tonight desperately craving some chocolate or something (WHY? - it's my weigh day tomorrow!) I've already gone over my calories for today with a big tub of nuts and seeds.

Cranberry muffins sound absolutely delish!

Oh lordy, lordy, give us strength :D

1lb off again, not much chance of me managing the Easter Challenge either, what are we like eh!

Hope your WI goes well tomorrow Kirsten, at least you should see a loss this week

Hope you've been managing to be good this week Nessie, don't forget what i said, have a fabulous birthday weekend but don't lose sight of getting to your final goal soon afterwards.

We CAN do it, it's just taking us much longer than we expected!

I'm going to start on the toning tables tonight, I can't motivate myself to do proper exercise so at least this should help, it's quite expensive though so I'll probably only be going twice a week.

I noticed when I looked in the mirror this morning the skin on my neck has suffered from my weight loss (of all places) if I tilt my head up the skin looks like chicken flesh erggh! I feel quite upset about it really, I'm 40 but don't feel it and that shows ageing. I remember an Aunty of mine who was in her 60's and quite plumpish but looked good for her age, then she lost loads of weight and aged about 10 years :eek:

I don't want to look fat or old :cry:

Take care both and hope you are doing ok

Hey guys, big hug to you both. Sorry I haven't been on, I put on 2lbs at WI on Tuesday there and decided I need to not think about it and just do it so thats why I didn't come on here for a bit. Well I'm doing really well this week, sooooo pleased with meself :) Couple of little slip-ups like wee bit chocolate but it's not too bad. Anyway I think I've lost the 2lb I put on already so thats good. Well done on your 1lb loss Dawn :) Kirsten good luck for your WI tomorrow and your sisters.

Dawn: What do you eat on 810? I'm doing well but it's my birthday on Sunday, which will involve soup and cake and on Monday I'm going out for lunch, which will involve food I'm not supposed to have but will not involve cake!!

Well I'm off out to pick up nephew and when I get back I have loads and loads of tidying up, washing, ironing, hoovering to do - lets just say I took a couple of days off from said things and it's obvious DH and DD don't do as much as they should unless I say to them. Hey all I'm asking for is that they put things away after them and not dump things around the house, I'm not really busy at work just now so really don't mind doing the washing etc etc etc but picking up after them gets annoying.

OK rant over lol off to make myself look half decent, glad the sun is popping out though :)

Catch you both later x

That's the attitude Nessie, well done :clap:

Just enjoy this weekend and don't worry about anything you eat, you might put that 2lb back on again but what the heck, you can get yourself sorted after your birthday.

I've been on 1000 since last Thursday, although had a couple of 'naughtie's' throughout the week. My day is usually like this; an icy cappucino shake and a tiny bowl of cereal and skimmed milk for brekkie, a CD bar for lunch, then turkey, chicken or fish with lots of veg for an evening meal. I keep forgetting I can have carbs with my evening meal though, as on 810 you don't and it's quite hard having potatoes or pasta again unless I base my meal on it being a jacket potato meal. I'm supposed to have a green salad with the bar at lunchtime but I don't bother as it's so boring.

I went for a walk in my lunch break today and went for a birthday card at the local post office. They have a lovely bakery attached where I sometimes used to buy a piece of quiche for my lunch. Thinking about it made me feel really sad as the quiche is quite large and crammed with cheese, the best quiche I've ever tasted in fact, BUT the calorie content will probably be horrific and I was thinking 'I can't ever get one of those for lunch again' and started to think I was happier fat and eating the foods I loved rather than constantly making 'sensible' choices just so I can look good. I know you shouldn't connect eating and happiness but I've had some really lovely times with friends and family based on eating a fabulous meal or a scrummy morning coffee with a big cream cake. I know I will be able to have these things occasionally but I still feel as though I now have a permanent 'restriction' on my life if I want to look and feel good. I was seriously wondering if it was worth it :confused:

Ok, give me a good kick up the backside!

Sorry that was negative, I'll pick myself up again, I just need to remember how miserable I was 3 stone heavier and how I never looked or felt nice in anything, I think I might pop to Asda tonight and buy myself something nice to wear to remind me how much I really don't need to eat sticky toffee pudding to be happy :D

Do you fancy popping round and doing some of my housework too Nessie? Those few days I didn't feel so good no-one did anything in my house and i'm still trying to get back on top of it! Oh what a fun weekend i have ahead of me :rolleyes:

Hey Dawn, kick up the ass coming your way! lol Did you go to Asda and get something nice? Makes all the difference doesn't it. You can have one of those quiches for lunch again when you're on maintenance, but just share it and have a bit of salad with your portion. Only 4lbs to go for you!! Exciting eh, you can totally do it! On Sunday and Monday I'll probably end up maintaining what I've lost through the week, which is fine as I think I've done really well :) Well, off to get showered and out the door, going to look at a property, mum and I are looking into getting premesis for the business, exciting really and it's exactly what we need - business and personal reasons. If we had a shop we'd be too busy to think about bad food lol and we'd be much more active, busy all the time. Anyway it's true what they say it's not what you know it's who you know and because we know someone we're getting to see it before anyone else and I have the keys so no estate agent breathing down our necks while we're looking.

Hope you have a fab day, both of you and Kirsten I hope you have a great WI chick :)

Hi Ladies :wavey:

Hope you are both having a good day!

Sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days, but after my last post you can probably deduced that I wasn't in a good frame of mind :eek: So, I spent a bit of time re reading my old diary and trying to get back the feeling I had when I first started. I have to say that I read some things about how I would keep myself busy and the conversations I had with myself to keep me away from foodie thoughts that I'd forgotten along the way - so I'm going to try and start putting them into practice again and get my head bak in the right place. So consequently I've spent less time on Mini's and more time sorting myself out.

Well today was weigh day today and I'm pleased to say that I stayed the same. Given the few slip ups I've had this week, and that I haven't given it 100% I can say that I am more than happy with this result. Deb (sis) lost 1/4lb, so it would appear that she too has not been giving it 100% either :D, but she did have the 4.5lb loss last week. She went to the hospital for a scan on her thyroid this week and they have confirmed that it is enlarged and that she has a growth inside it. However they did not seem unduly concerned about this, so at least it would appear that it is not something life threatening (thank god!). So until the thyroid issue is sorted (consultant appt not until June!) I think she is just happy to have any kind of losses.

After WW I made lunch for the family - Deb, Mom, baby neice, big neice (21yrs) and Hubby. I just love having all the family round and just sitting around the table having a nice long leisurely lunch, a chat and a laugh. I tried out another couple of WW recipes and made Chicken, Pancetta and Sweetcorn bake with broccoli, green beans and carrots, followed by marbled vanilla and coffee cake (delish!), quite a success as even the baby ate it! I also made some more of the devil muffins, but only kept 2 back for me and hubby ;) sent a couple away with my mom and the majority with Deb to give to my nephew who at 18yrs old (a) is 6ft 2in with hollow legs who just cannot be filled up :eek: and (b) thinks its soooo boring to spend a Sat afternoon round his old Aunty K's house. (Yet as a little boy he couldn't wait to get out and about with me - how time change :cry:)

After we'd settled down I bathed the baby and she had a bit of play time with the ducks and bath toys, then I took them all back home (just got back!)

Dawn: Well done on your loss - so very nearly there now :clap::clap:

I read you post and can identify with your thoughts about not being able to eat the foods you love and always having to make sensible choices in the future. However once you get into maintaining and you settle you can have those things, but just in smaller quantities. I had joined weightloss resources after having a couple of those 24hr trials, mainly to keep an eye on what im eating, and the composition of those foods (as you know I'm a bit of a carb fiend :cool:). Well, for me to maintain my current weight the calorie level is quite generous at around 1800 cals. Where I haven't stuck with my points this week :eek: I've been inputting what I have been eating and made sure I've stuck around the 1800 cals - and it would appear to have worked as I had a STS result.

I guess we will always have to keep an eye on things to ensure that we never return to the person we once were. At the moment this is quite a daunting prospect of having to be 'on the ball', but the alternative is just not an option. Hopefully settling into this new way of living will eventually become second nature to us :confused:

Nessie: Hope the viewing went well today. Is it what you were looking for? What sort of business are you going into? How exciting and nerve racking at the same time - setting up a new venture and being your own boss!

Hope you have a fab time with your birthday celebrations, spending it having loads of fun with the people you love. Relax a bit and try not to worry on the food front - as you said, you think the 2lb is off already, so just kick back, have fun and sort it all out afterwards. There will always be occasions and celebrations in our lives, so we have to find a way of factoring them in. Its not the odd treat that causes the problems, its what we do day to day that can do the damage;)

Anyway, I bet you never imagined last birthday that you would be as slim and trim as you are now, eh? So a big :happy096: to you for coming so far.

Well I'm going to sign off now and sink into a nice warm bubble bath. So if I'm not around for the rest of the weekend, ladies - have fun, and I'll catch you later xx

Hey, well Kirsten you're right lol I hadn't imagined being slim again last birthday :) Funny when you think of it now eh. Well I had too much bread yesterday, bit of cake and chocolates, still feel bloated! Was doing really well, was keeping track of my weight each day, no I'm not obsessed lol but it was keeping me going. Out to lunch today so will keep it to a toastie or whatever they have there and will try and drink plenty of water, not easy though as we'll be driving for atleast an hour and half getting there then same back.

Kirsten: You stayed the same, which is good since you haven't put it on like me last week :) It's hard when its up to you what you eat isn't it. Anyway you're going to have a fab week this week and will have a gd loss on Saturday.

We viewed two properties (there's 3 in the one building really) neither of them are suitable but we knew that would be the case anyway, it's the third one we want to see but they need to replace the door before we can get in to see it. I'm a complementary therapist, doing massage, reiki etc etc, mum and I set up in business together 3yrs ago as mum's a therapist too and we've been working from mums house. But we've decided it's definetly time to get somewhere and we plan on having a shop space aswell to sell bits and bobs, maybe 2 therapy rooms so there's room to expand in future. Exciting really it's just what we need :)

Well better get myself looking half decent, off out at 9 to get an astrology reading done, woot woot lol.

Will let you know if she tells me anything interesting!

Take care, ness x

Hiya

Where did the weekend go? I can't believe i haven't been on here since Friday!

I think I was a bit down Friday afternoon, I was sat at work feeling quite miserable in the afternoon, a bit like having the Monday morning blues, only it was Friday afternoon! I think I was being a bit overdramatic about the quiche :eek: Of course I can eat nice things occasionally, even now it won't do too much harm, as long as it's not all the time.

After work on Friday I went on the toning tables, got weighed and measured and had a very 'relaxing' time :D then felt quite good by the time i got home, I had a good tea, j pot, tuna and veg and didn't nibble or bother about anything for the rest of the night :D

Saturday i went into town and still thought I'd look for something new even though i was feeling better about myself. I popped into Peacocks and was feeling so positive I picked all 10/12 tops out to try on. I haven't been a 10/12 top for many, many years. :eek: They fit!!!! I wanted to cry I was so happy. I just bought 1 nice tshirt though and it's like nothing I've bought for ages, it's 'close fitting' whereas the only tshirts I ever used to look at were baggy ones that would hide all the horrors.

After that I thought I was sorted, head in a good place and body not bad either :D

But, was a bit naughty later, we went to the pictures where I tucked into popcorn, then we got KFC on the way home, then I had a cream egg - oops.

never mind I thought, a sensible day tomorrow will sort that out :rolleyes: God only knows what happened, well I do know actually, I made a banana cake, then promptly ate half of it, then didn't stop, I was like a locust through the kitchen cupboards for the rest of the night. Eating when I knew I was stuffed and feeling sick :cry: Obviously the banana cake was a 'trigger food' I should have known really from the last time I made one, exactly the same thing happened. Unlike you Kirsten I repeated my mistake, well done you for sending your muffins off elsewhere and making them when you knew you could share them.

I'm glad the weigh in went well anyway and hopefully you and your sister will be able to get a lb or 2 off this week before the dreaded easter weekend.

I'm glad you've clawed your way back from the edge, you sound more sorted now, I know what you mean about not coming on to mini's when you feel like that but maybe it might help, pour out all your negativity and you will get plenty of positives back, it might even help or make you feel a little better anyway.

It sounds as though you had a lovely family lunch, I love doing that but the only family I have to do it for are my in-laws, they are all lovely people but it's always me that invites them to us and arranges get togethers, none of them ever bother and I'm getting fed up now, you don't expect gourmet meals from family just the getting together part is good enough, even if it's just over a few sarnies! Oh dear, there I go moaning again :eek:

Hope you had a lovely day yesterday Nessie, it doesn't sound as though you did too much damage, not as much as I did anyway! Oooh let us know how you get on with your astrology reading, I've had my cards read and my tea leaves read but they've never been any good. An Astrology reading will be interesting.

Good luck with your search for premises, that'll be a very big thing in your life, even though you're self employed now (or working for your mum?) it's still a massive change getting your own premises. Complementary therapies really interest me and I was always quite sceptical if they worked until I took my mum to one (I lady I knew from work) for a back problem she had. She did Reiki among other things but I'm not sure if that's what she did on my mum, I can't remember much about it but the first 3 sessions didn't make much difference and then after her 4th there was a very big improvement, it was amazing.

anyway, good luck with your WI tomorrow and have a lovely lunch out today

speak to you both soon

Hey, well I feel totally bloated, since yesterday actually, had far too much bread yeasterday really did, white bread at that! Anyway was jsut starting to feel better then it was time to go for lunch today. Had a lovely tuna and cheese toastie with salad and had apple pie with cream. Didn't need the apple pie, was full to the brim with the toastie! Think I may have blown it for WI 2morrow as I am definetly retaining water! Anyway next week will sort it out and will try and meet our Easter target :) Good grief my belly is right out there! Anyway that's me just in so plan on drinking plenty of water, well as much as I can handle, and if I feel like it a cd hot chocolate in the evening and that's it, still really really full! It actually looked like I'd lost almost 4lb until yesterday and today! Nevermind I'm sure it's really just water I've put on.

Well my astrology reading was all about work and success and big things happening from April this year, so watch this space :) We've discovered another property that might be suitable so goingt o see that at some point too, once we've seen both then we'll be able to see which is best, all depends on the rates aswell though and the one we've known about for a while has good rates and reasonable rent.

Och soooooo bloated it aches, not felt like that in ages! Away to drink water and sort washing etc.

Catch u both later x

Hi all

Well I just tapped out a great long message and the damn thing timed me out - so I'll try again :mad:

Hope you are both ok. I'm not so good at the mo - picked up a cold :sick:, just came out of nowhere. I exercised as normal on sunday and felt a little out of breath and when I did the last bit of exertion I felt a bit more breathless than usual and a bit of 'wind' like pain under my ribs and collar bone - but didn't think too much about it. Then on sunday night I had a headache so went to bed to sleep it off, didn't have a very good night, then got up yesterday feeling crap! So I'm just sneezing, coughing, blowing, hot/cold and aching and feeling rotten at the mo. Well I took the saying 'feed a cold and starve a fever' a little too literally yesterday :eek: but ok so far today.

Well enough of my whinging and feeling sorry for myself :cry:.....

Nessie: Sounds like you had a good birthday. Fingers x-ed you have a good weigh in today. Well your astrology reading was definitely in the right area of your life at them moment eh? . I've dabbled a bit in the past (runes/cards/palms etc) and have had some pretty accurate readings - although hubby says they are nothing more than con artists who prey on the weak :rolleyes: I had a reading not long before I met him and the lady said that I would meet someone who would be very important in my life, that he would be everything I wanted him to be, but that money would be an issue - not long after I met him, the love of my life......and lets just say he lives up to the stereotype of a Scot and keeps a very firm grip on his wallet :D .......I'd say she got it spot on ;)

Hopefully the right business premises will turn up for you shortly. I love to get a massage whenever possible - the feeling of a massage from someone who knows what they are doing and actually enjoys what they do is just tremendous. My last massage was in September when I was in the Maldives. I had a full body swedish massage, at an open air salon - so peaceful and relaxing with the sound of the waterfall in the background. I floated all the way back to the water bungalow when it was over, and I certainly slept well that night :)

Dawn: Great stuff about your shopping trip - size 10/12, its such a wonderful feeling isn't it?? I can totally relate to wanting to cry those tears of joy. After years of being unable to find anything decent to wear and then suddenly having the freedom to wear what ever you desire is exciting and alien at the same time. I still bypass most clothing in a shop automatically thinking 'cant wear that - will make my legs look fat/my hips big...' etc - guess its just going to take time to get used to it :)

Anyway going to sign off now, and return to my 'dying swan' act on the settee :rolleyes: - have a good day each, catch you later xx

Awwww big hug Kirsten, hope you start to feel better soon buddy :) Well I've lost 1lb but I know I'm retaining some water from all that white bread so this week will make up for it, am going to do really well, was doing really well until birthday on Sunday actually. Well this is just a quickie as DD will be in the door very soon, little does she know there's a certain room needing tidied! LOL.

Take care, keep ur chin up, hope you're doing well Dawn :)

Poor you Kirsten, hope you feel better soon, there's lots of nasty colds and tummy bugs going around here at the moment. If I'm not well I either don't eat (because I feel sick or whatever) or stuff my face in sympathy for myself. Be strong, if you do feel the need to eat, have fruit if you can. and you're quite welcome to whinge as much as you want :hug99:

Well done on your 1lb loss Nessie, :D

I was hoping for a couple of lbs this week but did have a bad blow out at the weekend, have been on strict 1000 days since then.

tonight I was going to see a friend for her birthday, she is very down as she had to have her little dog put down and it was her baby, literally. I'd just thought we'd be going round for coffee and a chat but she rang last night and asked if we could go out for chinese as she doesn't like staying in the house at the moment. that's wrecked my WI tomorrow, never mind, I'll only have chow mein and no alcohol so it shouldn't be too bad.

Speak to you soon

Hi

Just posting a quickie - still not well at the moment. Have pretty much been in bed since the last time I posted, so I guess I must have had a bout of flu. I'm still bunged up and now a nasty tickly cough :( I am well and truely fed up now and just want to be better - got a nice long bank holiday weekend and I can't do anything :cry::sigh: So all of my Easter plans have gone right out of the window :mad:

Added to this - I've been in the shower and washed my hair this morning and it is still coming out in huge handfuls - I'm getting quite worried now, and just hope it will stop soon.

Still, as long as I'm better for Scotland (2 weeks today) then I'll be happy. As I'm not well, you can guess I haven't made it to weigh in today. I've weighed myself on my own scales and have lost 5lbs. Now I know some of this is probably due to being ill - although I have tried to keep eating, even though I didn't want it, couldn't smell it or taste it, and have tried to eat around 1000 cals a day - so hopefully some of it will stay off. Haven't seen my Sis as I don't want her or the baby to catch this, so I don't know how she has done this week either, although when I've spoken to her she says she's been sticking at it.

Dawn: How did your weigh in go?

Nessie: Well done to you on your 1lb off!

Anyway, hope you both have a nice weekend, speak soon xx

Hey gals,

Sorry to hear you're still not well Kirsten :( As for the hair thing I have the same problem! Loads of hair coming out each time I was it, pretty shocking really. Well I've had a period this week, which gives me the munchies BIG time so I've basically been terrible this week (including a chippie!) Trying my best to be good today and tomorrow for WI on Tuesday, just hope I haven't put that 1lb back on. It's kind of becoming a trend now that after WI I give myself a treat so this Tuesday we're having chicken fajitas for dinner, although I'll just have 2 with salad but it's still a treat :)

Right well I'm lazy and still in my jammies so better scoot and get ready, terrible I know! lol

Get better soon Kirsten, big hug.

Take care x

Well peeps I had a good WI yesterday and lost 2lb! Nothing short of a miracle that! That means I have 3lb to go so going to try my very best this week (once the easter eggs are gone ) to get rid of most of that. Hope you're both ok, hope you're starting to feel better Kirsten :)

Take Care x

Well peeps I had a good WI yesterday and lost 2lb! Nothing short of a miracle that! That means I have 3lb to go so going to try my very best this week (once the easter eggs are gone ) to get rid of most of that. Hope you're both ok, hope you're starting to feel better Kirsten :)

Take Care x

BRILLIANT - well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Clare, I'm pretty chuffed to say the least :)

Well done on your loss Nessie - that's great stuff, so very nearly there now!!!

Still not feeling 100%, but on the mend now and just have a persistent tickly cough. Feeling tired all the time - just didn't realise how much this has knocked the stuffing out of me. I'm back at work but not doing any extra hours (like I usually would). Just going to take it easy to get back to full strength for my hols.

I am eating at the moment (pretty much anything and everything) but not really enjoying it. Just trying to eat whatever I fancy to get me back on track.

No let up on the hair front. I've spoken to my hairdresser today as I had an appointment for the weekend. She said that she was reluctant to colour my hair at the moment, and told me that she takes Perfectil (vitamin supplement) as she suffers from thin hair all the time. Luckily my hair was always very thick anyway, so at the moment it probably looks 'normal' by most peoples standards. I just hope it starts to settle down a bit soon (preferably before I go bald :cry:) Have booked another appt for when I come back from Scotland - I'm hoping things will have calmed down a bit by then. I'll then make the decision as to whether I should cut my past shoulder length hair into a bob to thicken it up, or leave it as it is. However it means I'll be roaming round the Highlands looking like a right rough bird with a couple of inches of dark roots and a head full of rats tails in the mean time :eek:

Well I'm hoping to be a little perkier by the weekend as I'm finally going to go on a clothes shopping trip, as I have just a couple of items of clothing that I wear on a loop. I need clothes for my hols so I just can't put it off any longer (I hate clothes shopping :mad: - even now, when I know I can pretty much fit into whatever I want).

Anyway, gonna sign off now, once again well done to you Nessie on your brilliant loss.

Dawn: Hope all is well with you.

Take care & speak soon xx

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better Kirsten and you're right to just take things easy for a while cos it does knock you for 6! Your hair should get better now you're on WW and eating food, I think anyway. Well we've just had chicken fajitas for tea, treat, and it was yummmmmy! lol Anyway I'm hoping to do well again this week and then I'm just about finished which would be great :)

Hope you're doing ok Dawn and enjoy your shopping trip Kirsten :)

Back