Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

Jo i totally agree with what you said about the emotional/praise/negative things huni and your right it is kinda anti climax feeling and ppls negativity does really put a dampner on the whole thing
but your right we so have to be proud of ourselves cos we have done bloody brilliant
oh boy one week today till the WEDDING eeeekkkkkk lol this time next saturday we will be busy getting ready !!!!

Hope DS jazz class went well and he had fun, enjoy your cuppa with your mum

I had a bag of m and s choc rasins last night !! eekk but during the day i didnt use all my 1200 cals so should be ok

Get glugging your water huni i notice to if i have les than normal even tho we eating now it still has an effect on me, so glug more water hun xxx

How annoying!:mad: My laptop has packed up which means i have to come upstairs to the pc which just isnt convenient! I like to have my laptop on constantly! Oh well, will try and pop in during the course of the evening as much as i can.

Eaten quite abit today so just going to enter the details on my calorie counter and see where i'm at. Definitely hungrier this time around with totm :( still craving too:( really fancy some ice-cream:( I've got some in the freezer too so might try and see if i can incorporate it into my cals. Mind you, tallied up my cals for yesterday and i was about 500 cals over:eek::eek: so much more than i originally thought. That means i should be cutting back over the next few days but i can't seem to!!! arrggghhhh!

Hows the housework going hun?

oh dear sounds like the totm cravings have hit you big tome this month huni,poor you

house work has been productive today didnt even have to have a hissy fit to get everyone to help either!!!, really want the house kept so very tidy this week as got friends staying over next weekend!!

How was ds jazz class today huni,and hows you got on with your housework?

wish we had a laptop huni

I have done rubbish with the water & food today

xx

glad you've got on well today Tara.

I am in danger territory tonite. Really full up but keep nibbling. Its so silly i dont know what is wrong with me. I've got to stop as otherwise i'm going to put on this week.

:cry: going to watch some tv in bed with ds now and try to stop thinking about food!!

yea i might try that.

just totted up my cals and i'm actually only 55 cals over so not quite as bad as i thought. The problem is that i haven't had any cds today. I usually have my bar in bed but i havent got enough cals left! I keep using up too many cals to have any bars/shakes which isnt good! I still have over a weeks supply left from last week:eek:

Right, i'm off now, tomorrow is another day as they say. Have a nice evening hun xxx

Girls can i just say WELL DONE you're both doing so well ONLY 1LB TO GO YOU CAN DO IT DON'T GIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Nina - lovely to see you. Glad to see you are still going hun.

Tara - thank god its morning! lol. My tum was so bloated and sore last nite after my splurging! I didn't stop either! I then had a pack of sugar free fruitella and a couple of mini chuppa chups lollies!:eek:

Hoping i can get back on track today and then have a good week till weigh in. My cdc is away next friday so probably going to have an early wi on thursday. Need to try and arrange a new appt.

Not much planned for today. dh got in at 4am from work and then watched tv till 5.30am so somehow i dont think he's going to be up before lunch time! Might pop out with ds this morning to the shops if i can face it. They are so busy here already - i think everybody is trying to get organised for christmas early.

Laptop is still buggered which is so annoying coz its not so easy getting on the pc. It means i have to find something for ds to do while i'm on here as i dont like to leave him in another room by himself getting up to mischief! He's already had my old marble collection out this morning and they are scattered all across the carpet! lol

Any plans for today hun or still getting organised for the wedding and guests?

Morning JJJ

Glad you are feeling better this morning and I'm sure you can get back on track to shift that pesky last pound - how well have you done - its amazing!! Oh and Chuba Chubbs - years since I have had one of those, used to have them all the time as a kid - YUMMMM!!!

Georgie
xx

Morning huni,

Get back on track today huni and glug away on lots of water Jo,

Theres no hope about it babe you CAN and WILL get back on track TODAY !!

nice your gonna have fun collecting up those marbles and ds be trying to scatter them every where again as your doing lol

I wanted to eat rubbish last night to huni but thank goodness i haddnt been to do my friday night weekly shop couldnt be a***d friday or saturday lol so no treats for h2b or kiddies were in the house. if they was i think i would of had the darn lot lol, So need to go do a shop today tho as we need loo roll desperatly lol

So the plans for my day are hit sainsburys gggrrrrr and do more sorting out around the house as i so dont want to be doing that kinda stuff during the week and we have friends coming to stay friday night for the weekend

xxxx

Hellooooooo! Its a real bummer with the laptop not working - so much harder to get on the pc, especially as sil hogs it most of the time:mad:

Work was so so busy today so that was good - stopped too much nibbling. Had shredded wheat for brekkie and then nibbled on fruit throughout the day.

Think i'm probably going to have fish tonite or maybe the dreaded quorn sausages again! lol. Right back into them again after my short abstinence!

Sweetie cravings are gradually subsiding as totm is drawing to a close. They really panic me but hopefully i'll be more prepared next month and just go with the flow. They dont last forever and that is the main thing.

Weight is stuck stuck stuck but i know i've been over 1200 so no surprises really. Mind you, i'm still not up to 1700 which is what the site says i should eat to maintain so i should still be losing, albeit at a very S L O W rate!

Such a busy week this week. Tomorrow I've got loads to do in the town, b'day pressies to get etc. Wed i have work and then ds has a party to go to. Thurs i've got horseriding, then off to London in the evening to see TAke That - woohoo! Cant wait - making my dh come with me, i know he'll secretly enjoy it:D

I know I've got loads of other things to get done as well but my mind is in a whirl! I bet you are feeling in a total whirl yourself hun what with the wedding SO close! Are you getting excited?????????

Evening huni,

That good you have been kept busy at work ,and well done for sticking with fruit during the day,shreeded wheat is my fav at the mo for brekkie to have not had nowt else for ages!! lol

Its good you have a busy week this week huni, but i find that being busy this week some how makes it harder with keeping count with the cal intake or am i just strange like that! lol

Bet Take That will be great hun and thimk dh will enjoy it too

Head whirl god you bet it isit spinning like ruddy mad dunno weather i am coming or going,but you no what ,whatever aint got can stay like the lol, am getting excited but nervous too,am looking forward to saturday,but wish it was over at the same time if that makes any sence???
its gonna be a very long enjoyable day, but at the same time will go so quick!!

Morning huni

I am not feeling good this morning:( My ears feel strange - like there's a wind blowing past them:confused: Think i might be heading for an ear infection. My gum is hurting again, think my gum infection is back PLUS I've put on half a pound!!!!:eek:

I know my calorie intake is too much at the moment but technically it is still under the maintenance of 1700 so i dont understand how i am putting on. totm has finished so i should be losing not going the other way!!

Feel really fed up because i'm starting to think i've set my goal too low and i'm not going to make 9 stone. Just wish i could have a few days of doing 1200 properly with no sweeties etc. Didnt have space for any cds again yesterday and i think this is where i'm possibly going wrong.

Ho hum, lets try again today. Sorry for the rant hun xxxx

Morning you,

Now come on huni you can do this and you will ginish this honestly, I DONT think your goal is to low,its just right

your feeling poorly which isnt good,go to the dr's and dentists huni,drink loads of water me and you both have been drinking to little water!!, the water will help babes with flushing the food and infections

Stick to 1200 cals including your cd packs

Come on huni we can do this i promise you xxx

Morning JJJ and Tara.

Sorry you are feeling poorly Jo, you must get that ear and gum sorted. You will reachyour goal, sometimes we find that when the goal is in sight it is easy to slaken off a bit. You need to re-focus and step backwards a bit.....start by making sure you get all your water in and leaving the sweeties alone. It's nearly the end of November so 4 good days and you will be at target..

So Jo pledge to yourself that you will do 1200 properly for 4 days!!! and way hay!!! Target Got!

Tara --- how exciting, have you tried the dress on again today? Its really not long now....:eek: blimey, the next few days are going to go so quickly. Have you got anything left to organise or is it all pretty much done now? I bet the kids are excited too.

Still feeling abit glum. Going to see how the ears are over the next few days. If there's no improvement I'll try and see the doc on Friday. Same with the gum.

You are right Maggie, I feel as though I've lost my focus. I went to Tescos today and i've already got through half a tube of those rowntrees fruit gums (havent had any for YEARS!):mad:

I've had 2 shredded wheat for brekkie, a CD shake for lunch and a packet of blueberries (plus half the tube of sweeties) so I feel abit more structured today. The more I'm eating the hungrier I'm getting! lol Anyway, I am going to get my head straight with it today as you've suggested Maggie and then tomorrow I shall do a perfect 1200 day. I've got my weigh in a day early this week - Thursday at 12.30 so I'm not expecting any change at all. I just hope and pray that I haven't put on, I would hate to have to change my ticker in the wrong direction:(

Took ds to have his hair cut this morning, he's look so handsome :D He absolutely loves having his hair cut so its never a problem. Been to Tescos and got some party food ready for xmas eve. I'm having a few family and friends round so wanted to get some bits in. We've got parents evening at 7pm at ds's nursery, will be good to hear how he's getting on.

Well, time to go and tot up the cals for the day so far.....chat later xxx

It is cgoing so quickly now i cant believe it tbh, everything is preety much sorted just the last min bits that can only be sorted this week left to do

Dress is safely hanging up round mums now so am happy thats sorted and a job that can be ticked off the list tho the lady who has done the alterations is SUPER B***H, didnt like her much the first time i met her and she reinforced it today,mum picked up on one little thing and this woman was like "ITS ALLRIGHT", mum said "well it cant be ALLRIGHT its her wedding dress so it nedds to be WOW", so the dragon woman sorted it there n then,but at least its sorted and at mums now thank goodness

Have only just eaten as havent had time all morning but tbh i was starting to feel like i was wilting where i needed to have some food so have just eaten a chicken wrap from sainsburys 451 cals so the grand total cals so fae today is 451 cals!!!, will go make a hot shake now

Thats goo your ds likes having his hair cut as a lot of kiddies his age dont like it

Come

Back