Total Solution LastEverDiet's last ever diet journal!

Sounds like the BBQ was a success. My rewards are mainly makeup based too, I got 3 gorgeous new lip sticks last week plus some detox gel and firming cream.

I'm actually noticing how much smaller my body I when I apply creams etc

The rewards for WL sound great LED. I might just have to borrow that idea when I come back from my hols to get me motivated to carry on with phase 2!

How are you getting on today?

xx

Well, a tough couple of days emotionally but diet still going well! Monday was not in a good mood (I don't cope well with hot weather and don't think I'd drunk enough water) and ended up having a total meltdown at DH... would normally have followed it up with a nice rewarding binge and the thought of storming out and getting a macdonalds did pass my mind, but really I wasn't even tempted - for some reason on this diet its just so clear that if I did go and have a binge it actually wouldn't affect DH at all but would sabotage my own goal, and what's the point in that? Went to bed still cross but a bit lighter at least ;)
Yesterday more family stress but again didn't turn me to food... and sneaky jump on the scales this morning shows I've lost a good few pounds this week, so feeling on top of the world now. Oh, and have booked a 4-day break for beginning of October, so feeling extra happy - have worked out I should have lost 4 stone by then and only be a stone from goal, woohoo! Will have to buy a smaller cossie :D

Sorry to hear about the meltdown/emotions running high. Well done though on not resorting to food, the thought of a McDonald's though mmmmm. Let's forget about that and celebrate the mini-break! like me you won't be buying any clothes till the week before, because you will be small and tiny - yaldy!

Lol Crims I've got every size from 12-20 in my wardrobe already so think I'll just be shopping out of that! havent seen some of the things in there for so long though that it will be like new! (Oh, and a lot of it still has the tags too as I never quite lost the weight I thought I would! :eek:)

I know the feeling except I gave a lot of my smaller clothes away thinking they'd never fit again, maybe I should have had more faith in me! Never mind, I'm young and soon to be skinny! Where are you off to? Xxx

Sorry to hear about the family stresses and hope it all sorts itself out soon. Well done though on not turning to food - you're absolutely right that sabotaging your progress with a maccyd's would only really affect you (another important exante lesson for all us emotional eaters it seems!).

Shopping from your own clothes stash is exciting too! New stuff for free hehe! And you can put the bigger sizes with tags onto that well known auction site to get some cash back for sexier and slinkier things.

Here's to another good exante day tomorrow for you!

x

Took a tag off a pair of jeans and am regretting it now as only wore them a couple of times and they're starting to fall down already!
Have always been more of a buyer than a seller but definitely need to try to sell some of my stuff (so I can buy more stuff!) as well as getting rid of a load to the charity shop. Not sure what to do with all my big/ big maternity clothes - am planning on having another baby and so don't want to get rid of everything and have to buy a whole new maternity wardrobe in a year or two's time! Might have to keep a few bits and then wait til I get to goal to try them on with a pillow stuffed up my tshirt and see if they still work at maternity when I'm skinnier! Other than that I think everything over a size 16 will have to go.... never want to see an 18 or a 20 again!
Crims - just off to a caravan by the seaside... not sure that October is really the time of year for this! Its a fancy caravan though with proper heating and a dvd player so if the worst comes to the worst it will be a week of watching telly and DH doing his share with DS for once!
Scotminx - yeah the Maccy D's thing was really a revelation to me - for years I think I've blown my diets when I've had a fight with DH in a weird sort of 'now look what you've made me do' type thing... but he doesn't particularly care what size I am so it didn't even make sense! This time I stuck to my shake and had a go at him instead which worked much better (he cleaned the kitchen to say sorry - result!) :D

Yeah your going on holiday :D I take it your DH listened to both of us! LOL!!!

I know what you mean about clothes but isn't it a brilliant feeling when they are loose and falling off. Shame it's so costly!

:wavey: x x

Well, a busy couple of days working and drinking my shakes! Am starting back from maternity leave next week, in a new department from the one I was in when I left... nervous! Tried on my pre-pregnancy work clothes yesterday and can get into them, phew! 6 weeks ago I was resigned to going back in my maternity gear!
Looking forward to discovering lots of lovely, long-forgotten things in my wardrobe :D

Well, a busy couple of days working and drinking my shakes! Am starting back from maternity leave next week, in a new department from the one I was in when I left... nervous! Tried on my pre-pregnancy work clothes yesterday and can get into them, phew! 6 weeks ago I was resigned to going back in my maternity gear!
Looking forward to discovering lots of lovely, long-forgotten things in my wardrobe :D

That's great news that you can get into your pre-pregnancy clothes. When I went back to work after maternity leave I had to buy a whole new work wardrobe!!!

Good luck with going back. I remember how daunting it was but also remember that after a few weeks it felt like I had never been away.

What day do you go back?

:wavey: x

Hi Elmer
Start back on Tuesday, only 3 days a week so not too bad. Yeah will probably feel like I've never been away within a few days, thank god I've got a holiday booked for October now to look forward to!
Been pretty busy getting ready for work, have been 100% TS for 12 days now which is almost my personal best :D but did have random urge to snatch a hobnob off DH last night! Am planning to have a WS day on Friday as meeting a friend for lunch, have told her I'm low-carbing so will go somewhere for steak and salad. She has very strong opinions about food/ dieting (as a total exercise/ health-food freak) and I just can't be bothered to get into the whole VLCD debate with her! Also excuse to eat steak :D
Anyway, today to get through first, starting with DS's breakfast (a very messy affair!)

Hi Elmer
Start back on Tuesday, only 3 days a week so not too bad. Yeah will probably feel like I've never been away within a few days, thank god I've got a holiday booked for October now to look forward to!
Been pretty busy getting ready for work, have been 100% TS for 12 days now which is almost my personal best :D but did have random urge to snatch a hobnob off DH last night! Am planning to have a WS day on Friday as meeting a friend for lunch, have told her I'm low-carbing so will go somewhere for steak and salad. She has very strong opinions about food/ dieting (as a total exercise/ health-food freak) and I just can't be bothered to get into the whole VLCD debate with her! Also excuse to eat steak :D
Anyway, today to get through first, starting with DS's breakfast (a very messy affair!)

Morning hun, glad work is going well. I wish I had been able to go back part time but my horrible old boss refused so had to go back full time.

Good choice for lunch I think. My god I would kill for a big juicy steak right now when though its only 10am!! This dieting lark can be hard enough without people being judgemental so I think it's best to try to avoid the situation.

Good luck with breakfast.....I remember the days of being covered in weetabix and mashed banana :)

Yeah the thought of steak tomorrow is keeping me going through a few more days of TS! Have managed 13 days now and am dreaming about food :) After tomorrow only have another 2 weeks to go til my next AAM week... and then another 4 weeks on TS and then might be ready for WS if I carry on at my current rate! Doesn't seem so bad when I think of it like that :D
Anyway, supposed to be working from home today but haven't got much (anything) done yet so better get on with it! Ok, breakfast first though, then I really will log off minimins and do something more useful!

Hi guys

I've been mega busy but here I am. Sounds like you're cracking through it LED!! Must feel so good to get back into ore preg clothes so quickly!!

I know what you mean about justifying VLCD, people are so quick to judge especially when they know so little. Low carb is a good excuse I also use that one too.

Not long till you're holiday now, it's 3.5 weeks for me excitinggggg xxx

Wow LED - 13 days straight TS 100% is amazing. You're on a roll and will deserve that yummy steak and WS day!

Keep up the good work!

x

Well done on the 13 days LED :) that steak will taste all the better for it ;)

I am treating myself to a steak tonight to celebrate losing 2 stone. I wasn't planning to but DH is having it for dinner tonight and the pack I bought has two in....one is really quite big and the other is tiny, about the size of 1.5 little match boxes so I am gonna have the tiny one with a few mushrooms in garlic butter! I am so looking forward to it :)

Hope you enjoy yours too:)

Hi all, thanks for popping by! It really helps me keep on the straight and narrow knowing that I'll have to confess to people if I don't ;)
Ended up having a chicken caesar salad (no croutons!) for lunch yesterday and couldn't finish it all - stuffed! Noticed I still need to work on actually paying attention to my food.... its weird for someone who thinks about food so much of the time that when I'm eating it I seem to just go onto autopilot and hardly even taste it - even after 2 weeks of not eating! You'd think I'd savour every mouthful but I still don't :eek: - will put that on my list of aims I think for when I'm back on food, along with not eating so much that I'm uncomfortably full! Its great though to have the head space to realise these things while doing exante though.
Hoping for a good week this week, scales haven't moved since Monday because of TOTM so hopefully once thats over I'll lose 4lbs or more this week which will bring me out of the 14s and into the 13s (which I haven't seen for a good few years!) and should also mean that my work clothes fit comfortably and not a bit snugly like they do now. Would also mean that I was more than halfway to goal! Looking at my stats its weird to see I've already lost almost 15% of my original bodyweight, and that by the time I've finished I'll have lost a third!!!! Which means I was probably made up of 50% fat when I started! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Anyway, supposed to be spending the weekend getting the house in good order ready for going back to work, so better do that!
LED x

You're doing great LED. You'll be in the 13s in no time!!!

xx

Back