TS AAM Laura's diary!!

Ps I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow!!

Well done on getting through a tough day. I think we're all in the same boat having used food as a support mechanism in the past and there is always the fear that we'll return to it in times of trouble.

The fact that you haven't really shows that you're in control and not the food and I hope you see that you have true willpower and determination to get you through to Poland and beyond.

Jay

WELL DONE FOR BEING SO STRONG

well done laura. i do find on this diet that i can get a bit emotional. normaly im never emotional. i think minimins makes me see all the good and wonderful people in the world including yourself ;)
keep up the great work. your going to do this. i know it :)

I really feel a lot better today I think I was just emotional yesterday tbh!! Today is another day and it's day 7 for me!! Been 100% and it's weigh in day tomorrow so will be updating stats and challenge thread!! Hheeeeeeee! Thanks for all your support guys, it really helped yesterday x

aww teetie, I am sorry your boss was a goof today. I hope you feel proud and maybe the buzz from knowing you are another pound or two down because you didnt eat that comfort food will help you through.

Well done on staying so strong and focused. Good Lucy with the old weigh in - I'm sure it will be great.
Xxx

Don't know why but the whole day today I have been thinking about food, pizza, Indian takeaway, Chinese takeaway chippies!!! Oh god it's killing me! I have been fine all week why oh why am I like this today! The more I think about it the more I really want it.

Hang in there hon - you've done so well so far - must resist!!

I read somewhere (I've lurked on Mini's most of the day!!) that if you're tempted by food just break the meal down to it's basic parts - (I didn't put that well!)

So if you're hankering after chips - think potato sliced in oil or lard, if it's bread you're missing - flour, yeast and water etc! It does actually put u off once u think about tucking into it like that - even chocolate and that for me is really something!!
Hope that helps x Good luck for 2moro WI too

bb x

Yes I managed to resist temptation!!! I had a honk for yesterday, it was really hard though.

Yes I managed to resist temptation!!! I had a honk for yesterday, it was really hard though.

Me too, I'm really pleased. My mind was straying to tuna/chicken, something that wouldn't hurt, but I knew that if I did I wouldn't have stopped there. For me it's complete abstinence or nothing :rolleyes: I need to remember this!!

Yeah I'm an all or nothing kinda gal too and I feel bloody great for resisting!! It's my weigh in today but not up outta bed yet lol I should go do it now so I can scream from the hills how much I've lost!! Watch this space!

First weigh in today and I've lost a grand total of.... Drum roll please! 8.5 lbs !!! Wahoooo so I am now 13 stone 5 lbs bang on... Hoping for a break into the 12's next week.

Contests Laura, that's a cracking weight loss. Keep up the good work!

Back