Laura's last attempt!!

A load of us from work went out for an italian last night for someones leaving do. I was getting a little concerned... I'd tried talking my way out of the meal but couldn't get away with it! :)
So I called the restaurant before we went and explained the situation.
Oh my goodness...... they were brilliant! I had the most gorgeous pan fried tiger prawns (in fry light) with salad (no dressing but it really didn't need it) and then a marinated poached chicken breast with new potatoes and sweet potato and squash wedges.... it was absolutely gorgeous and I'm so pleased I went. I ended up about 70 cals over but that's because I'd eaten at 4.30 because I was so hungry and couldn't wait till 7 . Lol.... but I'm happy with that. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just found my old weight watchers diary when having a clear out... back in 2006 I was weighing in at 13stone 8.5 lbs.... last Monday I was 13.00 ;-) :)

Sts the same this week...:-( no idea why but hey ho, I'll hope for a bigger loss next week...:-(

It will catch up next week I'm sure x

Hey hon, wish you the greatest loss ever this week!!) stay strong and motivated - these are the most important in our struggle for slim body))

.....I ate cheese...... I normally.manage the resist, bare in mind every weekend for the last 6 weeks, at each wedding I've resisted hog roasts, buffet, wedding cake etc etc... but last night I caved and had cheese n crackers with houmous. ... well after 13 months I guess the shine is gonna hit the pan for the first time ever..:-( wwwaaahhhhhhhhh!! And I've got another 20 odd weddings this year so this should teach me a lesson! ! Lol

Lol... I'm working them..... I've got a photobooth hire company and this season is pretty mental... I have 2 weekends off between now and the end of October so that's a lot of lush lush food to have to decline/resist!!

Good luck Laura x

Lol... thanks! Hopefully it will teach me a lesson. It's taken me a long time to even contemplate taking the risk but clearly last night...it was just too much! Lol....
I'm almost just as scared to not get any nasties..... because then it won't teach me a lesson and I don't need to be tempted again!!

Whatever the outcome you will be fine, you are inspiring me so you have to be strong for me (no emotional blackmail honest) lol xxx

Ahhh that's lovey. Although I've been a terrible example on sat night! Lol ... It's a one off though! I seem to have got away with it so far.. so fingers crossed.... and I've lost 3.5 this week so I've been a good girl th e rest of the time!! :)

Ahhh that's lovey. Although I've been a terrible example on sat night! Lol ... It's a one off though! I seem to have got away with it so far.. so fingers crossed.... and I've lost 3.5 this week so I've been a good girl th e rest of the time!! :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Brilliant well done xx

Wow that's great, I haven't been on the scales yet trying to hold off until Friday weigh in. Just hope I lose this week! X

You will! :) My weigh ins are always mon mornings now so I "have to be good over the weekend" is my theory! Lol... legs bums and tums tonight and the instructor is called "Psycho Deb"..... fabulous! !

Back