Laura's last EVER diet!!

Hi all, having a v. Good day good wise, and not yet eaten tea. Having lasagne 3rd day running as offered to cook for OH and I tonight and he begged for lasagne...mind I love it so I'm not gonna complain, am starved so gonna be a big portion tonight!!

Today's food:-
B- 2x low fat sausages (3 syns) ketchup (0.5 syns) 2x wholemeal bread (hex B)

L- noodles (f) bean sprouts (sf) carrots (sf) red onion (sf) soy sauce (f)

D- lasagne - pasta (f) el mince (f) passata (sf) onion (sf) garlic (sf) Parmesan (1.5 syns) low fat cheddar (hex A)
Fruit & yogurt.

10 syns left for choc later :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Laura every time you right el mince for extra lean I read it like el is a word, like Spanish or something, el mince! Takes me a second to realise, I picture some exotic Spanish lasagne thing haha xx

Lol Ciara, wouldn't that make it el mincio!?

Haha...the lasagne was YUMMM!!! Must use el mincio more often!!

Finished off with 5 quality street to use up my 10 other syns xxx

Todays food -

Breakfast - wholemeal roll (hex B) cheese (hex a) bovril (f)

Lindor - 4 syns

Lunch - 2 x l/f sausages (3syns) beans (f) wedges (f) apple (sf)

Dinner -guesstimate as going to the inlaws, but MIL does sw too so will be fine.
Roast pork (f) potatoes (f) carrots (sf) cabbage (sf) gravy (2 syns)

Veg may be diff and there may be Yorkshire puddings...any idea on syns for a medium homemade one just incase? Xx

Last edited:
Hi Laura,
hope you dont mind my dropping in !! Read your opening post below .......

............"I did weight watchers on and off for years, always losing about a stone then putting on that plus an extra half stone when i gave up! It's ended up with me being 13stone 9, and finally signing up for 12 weeks of SW with a new outlook - I will do this for as long as it takes and NEVER do another 'diet ' for as long as I live! " .........

& thought it could have been me that had written it !!! Tried slimming world years ago when i was 11 stone 7 with not alot of success & have tried WW numerous times with same result as you , so i'm now the weight you were when you started blogging here ( wish i was 11 stone 7 now !!) Hoping i'll have more success this time around with more to lose & by following your mantra Sues LAST diet ever !!! First meeting will be this Wednesday so will keep you posted ,hoping you have a good week xx

Hi Sue! Of course I don't mind!

I am sure you will do it, for me it's all about frame of mind! I've hit a bit of a mental plateaux over the past month or so, but am back on it now (apart from a minor chocolate binge yesterday!) and ready to lose my final 3 stone! I KNOW I will get to target this year if it kills me!!

I know what you mean about wishing you were 11st 7 now...the first time I joined weight watchers I was 10st 10!!! Can't wait to see that number again!!

Good luck with your diet, and keep in touch!! Xx

Keep up all the good work Chick :) you can do it, 2013 will be slim summer for us both :)

Hi everyone :-S

Am casually crawling back in with my tail between my legs too, after 5 days of being 100% I had another couple of naughty days!! Lost the plot a bit but not going to dwell on it. Have decided to knock all of the January challenges I decided to take part in on the head and just take each day at a time while I get my head back in the game :)

Today was my first day back on plan, and I've been an angel!

B- 2x GS Weetabix (hex B +2SYNS) milk (half HEX A)

L- jacket pot (2SYNS) cheese (half HEX A) baked beans (f) fruit salad (sf)

And now dinner is gonna be
D - pasta (f) tomatoes (sf) peppers (sf) onions (sf) sweetcorn (f) bacon (f) Parmesan (1.5 SYNS) paprika (f) (may also add some cream to the sauce but will see how I feel!

Going to buy ingredients for veg soup (superfree) and SW quiche to make tomorrow night ready for a saintly weekend!

Hope you are all doing better than I have been! Also I stayed the same at weigh in which is good...I want a mega loss next week though, hoping for at least 2lbs (secretly hoping for 4lbs like you Fran haha!!) to take me down to 11st 9...back to single figures and 1lb away from my SW lightest!!

Here's to the scales FINALLY going down again xxx

Well done on the sts. I think I only got a mega loss because I had a mega Xmas gain. I'm aiming for 2lbs next week. I say we both just try to do 100% each day this week, one day at a time. You could stick 7 post-its on your wall with 100% written on and take one off each night before bed every day you have been 100% and smile as the number gets smaller as so will your weight. :)

Back