Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

Afternoon Ladies have just been weighed!! who do i post my loss to? Am having a brain freeze lol

hi osin, how are doing??

pm your wieghts to littlemiss hun.xx

Im really good thanks hun, been back on track a few days and am rearing to go lol

Hows things with you?

Aww hopefully you get them shifted by then, How much water are you drinking?

You are looking fab hun x

Last edited:
Tomorrow, 18.00. Expect to hear from me by 20.00 or I am still sobbing on my cdc sofa!

xx

look forward to hearing from you shortly hun :)

hope everyone is having a nice evening... although strangely im so so tired and have a bit of a headache?!! i havent really done a lot today either! have drunk nearly 5 litres of water tho!!

im just gonna be chilling on minimins watching a bit of tv for the rest of the evening i think.

ah well!

Wow well done hunni, bet you are really pleased.xx

and bluegirl i have pm'd you with your percentage result. they will all be listed as soon as i get everyones results with the exception of airgirl

i can tell you tho that i have had two weigh ins so far and the percentage stands at

1.95%

so its a VERY good loss in my mind..
my weigh in is on thursday morning, and i think susans is wednesday. unsure when bleedinheck is...

Thank you all, I dont know how I would of stuck to it without knowing I could come in here for help, advice and a good old moan.

My counsellor is away next week, so I wont get weighed for a fortnight now

K x

do you have scales at home? failing that perhap weigh in in boots or something

if you not keen and only going from cdc scales then what i will do will take the weight you lose in 2 weeks and divide by two. thats the only way i can see if being fair.. its what i have suggested to do for airgirl as she is weighin in fortnightly

means that next week you will be omitted from the team challenge when im working out the team percentage, but still very much part of the team

:)

To be honest I dont want to start getting into the habbit of excessive weighing, which if I get my scales out of storage for will definately happen. I'll be hopping on them all day long!

If its ok with everyone I will miss next weeks WI and give you my 2 wk results two weeks today.

Good luck those of you that havent weighed yet, and well done to those that have

K x

thats not a problem bluegirl. we will sort that out in 2 weeks time. oooh i bet it will be a really good loss as well!! :D

Blimey I hope so too. Its nice to be on week 3 now so that I can have the flavorings are bars. It suddenly seems like I have choices

Oh, and just to be vulgar.........I got some fibre 89 last night too........jeeze that stuff works!!

Hope you are all well today and glugging away

K x

Hi Ladies

Apologies for the quietness over the past 2 weeks or so have been mega busy at work!

I've reached a decision and have decided that tomorrow is going to be my final weigh in on CD.... I've pretty much come to the end of my weight loss journey and have lost just over 2 and a half stone since the beginning of June which i'm really proud of. I've got to the point where I am really happy with how I look and more importantly how i feel in my own skin! Those of you may know that I have been banging on about wearing a bikini when i go to Mexicana in November... this is something that I have never done or dreamed of doing before but have somehow become fixated with this since i started the plan. I brought some on Saturday (£140 worth for £6 quid in boots... i filled my boots with bikinis and nearly wet myself with excitement with my bargains hahaha) I got home and tried them on, and do you know what? they looked pretty good!!! my OH said I looked hot hahaha wouldn't quite go that far but it looked alright. This was the wake up moment that maybe I have come to the end of my journey and am now starting a new chapter / season / series in my body transformation. I'm toying with the idea of trying WW for the last 5 weeks before I go on my hols to try and shift this last bit of weight ( which to be honest i don't really mind but am thinking of damage limitation of 2 weeks all inclusive!) but not sure yet what to do....

I feel like a bit of a cow but i've decided to forfeit my place in the team as I know there are people that will greatly benefit from the team challenge. I know that this site has been invaluable to me on the journey for when i needed support/guidance a kick up the bum.

My last weigh in is tomorrow and i have 1 final week on the 1500 plan.

I'll send my results tomo

Sorry to let you down. But i will keep dropping in to see how your all getting on

xx

lynn that is not a problem at all.. thanks for letting us know and sharing your achievement.

you have done fantastically well and are a true inspiration to us all.

I will include your results this week and will then get another team member altho as you say feel free to pop back and see how we all getting on. and keep us posted with how you are too

Hugs xxx

Littlemiss

well done BH and good luck hun.xx

phew im FINALLY awake after a l..o..n..g night shift :(

welcome to the new team member wizzbang... results will be recorded next week for yourself!!!

this is the thread which we use to see how everyone is doing, give support as best possible and generally get to know each other and encourage each other

Hope everyone is well today. i still cant shake this hungry feeling but i always get it on nights... gonna just drink my way through it with water i think!!

remember gang, need those weigh losses by friday morning if poss please... apart from bluegirl and oisin who i already have!!

xx

Hi everyone, been at university today, first day, induction, loads of very young people around, but my course is full of lots of lovely people.

Hope you are all well? I blipped last night, out of keytosis this morning, but determined again today.

How was our cumulative weightloss this week?

K x

wont know until friday morning for everyone.. i will of course post it :)

just waiting for myself and susan70 and bleedingheck (her last one with the team and on CD) and then ill post them

fear not, i am organised .. FOR ONCE!!! lol

Back