Leah's Lightweights..... CALLING ALL TEAM MEMBERS...

Thanks girls, I packed my gardening stuff up and came in and had a soup. I feel a bit better but am going to take it easy tonight.
I usually have my second shake at about 6 or 7 pm Bluegirl, because i dont have my first one till about 11. I do this coz I usually have to spend a lot of time at my mum and dads and never get home till after 7 at night. so I have my breakfast at 11, go to my mums and then have my second one when I get home, and I have my last one in bed, usually a choc or banana shake, its so nice to have one at bedtime so I love having them spaced like this.
It doesnt normally bother me and I am never usually hungry. I cant even put it down to being the time of the month either because i'm well passed all that lol.
Lynne x

Hello team, how are you all?

Cd is going well but have been so cold today, even put the heating on this morning.

Hope you are all well and cd is going well for you.xx

Hi Susan

All is good here, had to put my heating on too!! it was so cold.

hi gang sorry i havent been online for a few days... Hope all of you are well

i had a really really rubbish weekend. was working a night shift on friday, forgot all my shakes and i live too far from where i work to pick them up. so in the end had breakfast cereal.. felt awful as it knocked me out of ketosis, and then that put me in a bad mood all weekend and i ate.. NOT GOOD!!!
i know i have put on as its also TOTM (just a great weekend all round for me), so im sorry if i let the team down this week and put on some. im back on the shakes now and glugging the water.. its SO hard. i have headache etc but im DETERMINED. i dont wanna feel as bad as i did this weekend. plus, i have found THE xmas party dress. and its a size 20 - which right now im not. but im sure i can be with 2 months of SS/SS+. So hope to do you proud next week. (im dreading seeing my CDC-i think im actually scared of her!!!!!)

oh and airgirl.. dont know if you will get to read this but... met THE guy, face to face at last and... HE'S STILL INTERESTED!!
cards on the table now he knows how big i am and still likes me so thats one good thing to come out of this weekend.

xx

morning, so you had a rough weekend it over now hunni.xxx
have you put details in your diary?? will head over and see.lol

oooh not yet.., i will have to update that as there is a fair bit to put in..

will have to get onto that tonight!! :)

Evening ladies...!

How you all doing? I'm doing really well at the minute have stuck to CD quite well, couldn't be bothered starting WW or SW this side of my holiday and have finally had my whoosh loss i think (5 pounds lighter on my scales) my totm was 3 weeks late and I have been retaining water like a goodun and was feeling quite dispondent, I've booked my next weigh in for next Friday and have decided to keep glugging as it were and rethink after the holiday as its only a month and a bit away woohoo!

I just need to shift these last 7 pounds and i will be on cloud 9!

lynn

x

Evening all,

You might remember that I'm not weighing this week, my cdc is away, its made me a bit relaxed and I've been eating the odd bit of vegetarian protein.........nuts.......hardly acceptable. Anyhow checked this morning and out of keytosis.......errrhhh!

So to add to my disappointment, went to Boots at lunchtime, just to jump on the scales, and it was a fat monitor one, so I put my money in....,.......47%......eurrrrrggggghhhh!!!

Hope you are all well

K x

but 53% of you isn't is the way i'd look at it! get gluggin the water and any xs will soon drop away

Morning all, hope you are all well.

Its another cold, windy and wet day here today, looks like my washer and dryer will be on over time again today.lol.

Well done on 5lb BH.xx

Have a great day all.xx

hey ppl!!! just a quick post here

susan - weather is blimmin' awful!!! i got woke up at 4am from my wonderful slumber.. sounded like a mini hurricane!! thought the windows would cave in.

im going on with SS .. having problems with the water still but im makign the shakes with loads of water so i am inadvertidly drinking more.

i am not looking forward to seeing my CDC but i would like to chat with her whether she has time or not. just a brief one to see if we can come up with some sort of plan... i seem to get so far.. bugger it up and fall off it and have a hell of a time getting back on. i am the ultimate yo yo. but i hope with her support now (as didnt see her in sept) it will help me nail this once and for all.

CD has given me so much more than weight loss .. it has given me more confidence and the chance to actually believe that one day i will be slim.

im going for a new job and i think that by sticking to CD i will be able to go in there more confident and also be able to wear something smart (cos everything just looks ready to burst on me). it has got me thinking more positively!

hope to come on here more often and lynne.. thankyou so much for that nice rep comment..i do appreciate it.

XX

pmd you my wi results littlemiss -3lb this week.

thanks susan.. just waiting for airgirl now. i have oisins results just need to get what she weighed last week so i can work it out..

Afternoon lightweights, how is everyone? Sorry I've not been around much, I've been working long hours and feeling a bit miserable. Its really tough not being weighed this week. How have you all done?

Been trying to sort out renting out my house and moving in with my fella, but its all getting a bit much and I feel like running away!

I know that if I stick to the diet I'll be on it for less time and lose the weight quicker but its just soooooo hard isnt it

XX

im still here but VERY busy at the mo.. hardly got any chance to come on here at the min. hoping to post the results for the weigh in this evening. i havent got airgirls results but im guessing she is busy.

Hope your well xx

I'm just the same, but love the support on here, makes a real difference to how I am coping. I dont weigh in until tomorrow but its been two weeks so should be a good result.

Looks like we've missed the result giving this week, but sure we'll all be back by next week

Missing you all!

K x

Back