Leeds meet up

Have we got a definite meeting time arranged in the station? If so what time and what time will everyone be leaving for home, I will want to book my train ticket on Thurs when I get paid :D x

Lol Stacey told me you were both plotting - Its cost hun, I have tomorrow night out, a night out for food and drink next Friday, then Leeds, then my hols in 6 weeks and I need to buy all new clothes as none of my old ones fit now lol. Ill see if hubby is feeling flush but I doubt it

Lol Stacey told me you were both plotting - Its cost hun, I have tomorrow night out, a night out for food and drink next Friday, then Leeds, then my hols in 6 weeks and I need to buy all new clothes as none of my old ones fit now lol. Ill see if hubby is feeling flush but I doubt it

Us plotting??? Never!!! Lol ;) you're a busy little bee!! I'll be on a budget in Leeds, unless I win the lottery in the next couple of weeks!!!! Fingers crossed x

Its either all or nothing with me lol I dont go out for months and then everything comes together. Ill prob not be out for another 6months after my hols haha

Lol, I think we have a wedding do to go to in the next couple of months, one of OH's friends or colleagues or something. Nothing else planned. I keep trying to drag him along to wedding shows but he's having none of it....miserable git! Lol x

Back