Leeds meet up

So who is going now?

Me and Stacey are cancelling our hotel I think so we can save our pennies for the next meet as i think it was only us two going, sorry if I've missed anyone out!! Does anyone have a particular date in mind for another one???

Awww michelle thats a shame hun - I could have changed no problem dont know about mrstore or MrsW, but flutterby has already bought her ticket. We will definitely be doing it again :D we have the whole of the UK to cover lol

Me and Stacey are cancelling our hotel I think so we can save our pennies for the next meet as i think it was only us two going, sorry if I've missed anyone out!! Does anyone have a particular date in mind for another one???

Flutterby has bought her ticket, if its still on i'll see if i can change dates with my sister.

Sorry I cant do it, coming back means 2 trains and a bus for some stupid reason. Ive tried all combinations of tickets and transport even a bus or me driving to york and leaving my car there and getting a train in from york, but it would cost too much :-(

I can do more or less any weekend as long as I'm given a few weeks notice as OH will have to book it off work as he's staying in the hotel with me (don't worry....he's doing his own thing during the day lol). X

Depending what tix she has got she might get a refund, I am struggling for this date as its my birthday this week and have 3 meals out already, not sure I can afford it x

just saw this thread-i would get like half my money back if i went for a refund :(

Yeah I don't think I'll come.......I know things get in the way and stuff.....but everyone cancelling.....

I can't waste money, I'm skint as it is, ya know? i'm saving up to learn how to drive and to go for consultancy- as well as pay towards my mum's wedding...... £17 is a lot of money :(

oh well it happens...enjoy the next meet whoever is going!

Yeah I don't think I'll come.......I know things get in the way and stuff.....but everyone cancelling.....

I can't waste money, I'm skint as it is, ya know? i'm saving up to learn how to drive and to go for consultancy- as well as pay towards my mum's wedding...... £17 is a lot of money :(

oh well it happens...enjoy the next meet whoever is going!
Some of us are planning a meet in stratford upon avon in june if you change your mind lovely x

Some of us are planning a meet in stratford upon avon in june if you change your mind lovely x

a bit far for me to be honest and feel a bit wary looking forward to something like this now.....woe is me (lol)

thanks for the offer though x

Back