Leeds meet up

Any ideas on where to eat guys???? Stacey sent me the link to the shopping centre, White Rose I think, and we were wondering if there was like a food hall place, where we could get what we wanted to eat from wherever but then all sit together, that way everyone is happy! :) but when I clicked on the link it just gave me a list of shops....the first one being Ann Summers Pmsl ;D

Any ideas on where to eat guys???? Stacey sent me the link to the shopping centre, White Rose I think, and we were wondering if there was like a food hall place, where we could get what we wanted to eat from wherever but then all sit together, that way everyone is happy! :) but when I clicked on the link it just gave me a list of shops....the first one being Ann Summers Pmsl ;D

Think I'd better re-phrase that.....I don't want to know where I can eat a guy!!!! :D

Hi all!

I live in leeds but can't make the date sadly. :(

RE food - white rose is nice but miles out of town centre so you'll be getting the train in and then a bus out again.

There's loads in the city centre - depending what you want?

Wetherspoons is in the actual train station, if not there loads nearby including Yates', ask, zizzi etc, red hot buffet (all types of cuisine in one place), chinese's, Thai etc - I'm certain you'll find something there, but shout if you're after something particular! x

Thanks Mrs S - Daughter loves ask, theres one up here in Newcastle and she says the food is gorgeous

Im struggling to do Leeds - the trains back are pants it means 2 trains and a bus. I thought about driving down and checked the parking prices but they are extortionate. May have to pass on Leeds and save some money to do the meet after that one :(

Im struggling to do Leeds - the trains back are pants it means 2 trains and a bus. I thought about driving down and checked the parking prices but they are extortionate. May have to pass on Leeds and save some money to do the meet after that one :(

Snap :( will have to settle for conning texty into a coffee at the metro at some point

Back