Breakfast strawberries, apricot,melon,kiwi and blueberries
Muller light youghurt.
Snack SW quiche.
Dinner
Starter brie and chutney.
Main Carvery.
Pudding waffle& ice cream.
Drinks diet coke
I'm putting this lot as 30 syns I think its about right as the main was healthy, and it was fathers day with the kids.

Re: Back on SW as of today!!

Woohoo! Well done! Amazing loss!

Good morning to you.... Seems like it has really started off good for you with that loss :) x

Thanks sharry, I hope I haven't undone all my good work with lunch out today but will remain 100% all next week and get some extra exercise in to combat it, hope your ok and doing well hun x

Congrats on your weigh in, that's fab :) x

Congrats on your weigh in, that's fab :) x

Thank you Sam, its been encouraging I must say! Hope your doing ok? I'm not expecting much this week even though my husband has got me down for marking out the football pitch lol x

Monday 17th June
Breakfast crunchy bran HEB
Milk from allowance HEA
And a banana
Snack chicken mug shot
Lunch sweet jacket potatoe with backed beans and 42gms reduced fat cheddar cheese 4 syns
Snack Muller light youghurt and some strawberries,blueberries and apricots
Dinner salmon, noodles and Sweetcorn
Plain dark chocolate 7 syns
Drank water all day

Exercise 4 mile walk
Have now walked 77 miles since 1st of June

11 syns total
Was trying to keep syns to a minimum this week as I am going to see bruce springsteen on Thursday in Coventry so may need some then.
Mind you am marking the football pitch out at work with my husband Wednesday so I think I will need them ( things we do for extra exercise)
Hope everyone has had a good week sending luck to all for this week x

Tuesday 18th June
Breakfast blueberries, melon, strawberries and ff fromage frais
Snack banana
Lunch home made burgers with scrambeled egg and beans 2 syns
Milk from allowance in tea and coffee HEA
Snack Muller light youghurt
Dinner 50gms brown pasta with a few spoonfuls of bolognaise
Packet of 0+x's 4.5
Total syns 6.5
Exercise 3 mile walk
20 min kettlebell workout
Had a bad headache today so found it hard to get my head around anything hopeing tomorrow will be a better day! :(

Oops I've just noticed no HEB today not sure if anything I've had really counts for that!
Well I've just made my pack up for tomorrows long day marking football pitches out with OH god knows how many miles I will end up walking but have only got 20 left to go untill I've done my 100 for the month Xx

Back on SW as of today!!

Hi, great news on your weight loss so far. I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to give you a tip if I may?

I notice in some of your food dairies that you're not eating a third of super free foods with each meal? Are you doing the Extra Easy plan? I was a group member until recently and it was drummed into me that on the EE plan, it's vital that you should be eating 1/3 super free as part of every meal to make it work. My consultant taught us to look at a plate as if its a clock; fill from 12-4 with super free foods and then the rest of your plate can be filled with carbs and meat etc. she also suggests eating your super free first so that it isn't left if you get too full to finish your meal.

There are occasions when you can't physically have super free with a meal I.e. beans on toast but its important to leave enough room afterwards to fit in a 'dessert' of super free foods.

I hope you don't think I'm speaking out of turn and I hope this helps.

Laura x

Hi, great news on your weight loss so far. I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to give you a tip if I may?

I notice in some of your food dairies that you're not eating a third of super free foods with each meal? Are you doing the Extra Easy plan? I was a group member until recently and it was drummed into me that on the EE plan, it's vital that you should be eating 1/3 super free as part of every meal to make it work. My consultant taught us to look at a plate as if its a clock; fill from 12-4 with super free foods and then the rest of your plate can be filled with carbs and meat etc. she also suggests eating your super free first so that it isn't left if you get too full to finish your meal.

There are occasions when you can't physically have super free with a meal I.e. beans on toast but its important to leave enough room afterwards to fit in a 'dessert' of super free foods.

I hope you don't think I'm speaking out of turn and I hope this helps.

Laura x

Hi thank you Laura I will bear it in mind useful Information any advice helps especially when your going alone so thank you
What are you upto now are you still doing it if so how are you getting on would love to know!
Today is going to be all over the place for me as I'm helping my husband mark out the football pitch lol Xx

Coming in to join you as im doing sw from home too, the more people for advice the better so hopefully we can help each other out! 5lbs is fab well done! The weight is coming off me soooooo slowly at the mo, still getting into the swing of things i think

Well done hun, I'm sure we will get there and your right all help needed suits me just fine.
You will probably loose a lot all at once sometimes it takes along time to kick in eh
Good luck with this week keep me posted on how your going x

Wednesday 19th June
Breakfast crunchy bran with milk from allowance HEA and a sliced banana
Snack A packet of 0 & X's 4.5 syns
Lunch Tin mackeral with Brown pasta cuecumber and tomatoes.
Snack SW piece of quiche
Dinner grapes, blueberries, apricots, strawberries with a mullerlight youghurt
Syns 4.5
Exercise walked 7 miles
Extremely tired now and not very hungry am going for an early night in order to see Bruce Springsteen tomorrow x

Well done hun, I'm sure we will get there and your right all help needed suits me just fine.
You will probably loose a lot all at once sometimes it takes along time to kick in eh
Good luck with this week keep me posted on how your going x

Yeh i find my food diary really keeps me on track. Well iv lost 5lb in 5 weeks so far so its coming off just really slowly! But yeah i think once i find mu flow of things it'll start coming off more. I weigh in morning so fingers crossed!

Will be thinking of you, its good to come off slowly it tends to stay off then a pound a week is a good loss hun x

Generally Monday mornings but my OH does Sundays so it seems to be either lol
You keep going Xmas will be here before we know it and you will be so far down by then, your doing well hold your head up high x

This morning I have made some vegtable soup and a SW vegetable quiche without cheese

Wednesday 20th June
Breakfast 42gms crunchy bran and milk from allowance HEA HEB
Snack banana and a packet of hoops and x's 4.5 syns
Lunch home made burgers 2 syns rice and salad.
Dinner brown pitta with ham and salad.
Syns 13.5
Updated late as didn't get home till after 1am really wanted fish and chips on the way home but didn't have anything so although high in syns it could have been a lot worse I'm quite proud of that this morning to be fair.

Thursday 21st June
Breakfast apricots, strawberries, blueberries with FF plain youghurt.
Lunch Home made vegtable soup with 4 dark rye rivita's HEB
Snack banana and a Muller light youghurt.
Dinner prawn stir fry with a sweet jacket potatoe with mayo extra light 0.5 syns
Dark chocolate 7 syns
Total syns for today 7.5
Milk from allowance in tea HEA

Last edited:

Think I'm going to have to have a look through some recipes, I'm getting a bit bored with what I'm eating and craving naughty things which makes it hard.
Maybe its just a phase I'm going through but better be on the safe.side don't want to undo all what I have already done god its so hard not eating crap!!!!!!!!!!

Back