Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Re: Back on SW as of today!!

Morning ladies its not syn free about 7syns for all of it depending on what you put it there is a whole thread on it on the recipe forum loads of different ways of doing it hope that helps x

Tuesday 25th June
Breakfast crunchy bran with milk from allowance HEA and a sliced banana.
Snack 2 ryvita and crab (3)
Lunch Homemade soup with scan bran cake and youghurt (1.5)
Dinner Kippers (0.5) with veg and pasta
Water 2 litres
Exercise 1hr Kettlebells
Total syns 5
Don't like Kippers not doing that again made me feel quite ill x

Thank you I got some this morning so was going to have them today x

I'm sitting here dreading going out tonight as there is not much on the menu I can have, I'm sure I shouldn't be feeling so down about going out with the family as there all looking forward to it, just feel like I'm going to blow everything I've done so far, life seems so unfair at times x

Tell me about it, after one bad weekend last weekend iv put on the 2lbs that i lost last week. I dont know why but my body is just stuck around the 12st12 mark and i just cant get away from it. Been here for like 3 weeks now and the scales just arent moving. Have you thought of flexi-synning? I do it when i am planning on going out in the week. You basically add up all your syns for the week (so 105 for 7 days) and then you just take them off day by day, so if you go mad one day and use like 30 syns you can compensate for it the next few days. Thats how its meant to work anyway, whether its successful or not i dunno but iv done it before

Thanks Helen, will have a look into that I've been trying to keep my syns low this week am going.out Wednesday night for a Mexican there is not much I can have really I've had a look in the book and on EE I'm ok with boiled rice and.vegtable curry they do have a lot of salad there and pickles so will have to fill up with them as long as the chilli is not too hot I will be ok, but if I sway I have some spare syns :)
How are you getting on?

Hi Lesley :)

I'm really enjoying it! My third time in as many years of doing slimming world and this time I have really found a flair for it and don't feel like I'm going to fall off the wagon :) fingers crossed it carries on!

How are you finding it? Xx

Where are you going out to eat?? Maybe we help you chose something that keeps you on plan a little. X

Thank you all, I'm going to a pub that does a Mexican night on a Wednesday it all you can eat thing which the family love, I've had a look in the take away section in SW book looks like I'm only safe with boiled rice and veggie chilli so will stay with that but if I do go over( most possible) I will keep control over syns for the rest of the week oh ment to say they do have loads of salad there and pickles fingers crossed eh x

Tell me about it, after one bad weekend last weekend iv put on the 2lbs that i lost last week. I dont know why but my body is just stuck around the 12st12 mark and i just cant get away from it. Been here for like 3 weeks now and the scales just arent moving. Have you thought of flexi-synning? I do it when i am planning on going out in the week. You basically add up all your syns for the week (so 105 for 7 days) and then you just take them off day by day, so if you go mad one day and use like 30 syns you can compensate for it the next few days. Thats how its meant to work anyway, whether its successful or not i dunno but iv done it before

Thanks chloe and going to do a bit of that x

My leader told us about flexi synning this week. Like you say if you can fill up on salad and pickles. And have the veg chilli and boiled rice I'm sure you will be fine. My leader says the plan should still work even if you have a night off. Enjoy yourself. !!!

My leader told us about flexi synning this week. Like you say if you can fill up on salad and pickles. And have the veg chilli and boiled rice I'm sure you will be fine. My leader says the plan should still work even if you have a night off. Enjoy yourself. !!!

Thanks autumnbabe I will try thanks for help much appreciated x

Wednesday 26th June
Breakfast strawberrys, melon, kiwi and a youghurt.
Snack 2 Alpen light HEB
Lunch Homemade soup and a mug shot
Snack youghurt and fruit
Milk from allowance in tea HEA
Dinner Steak, ribs New potatoes and salad with coleslaw
Syns 22.5
Have guesstimated syns for coleslaw and ribs think this is about right well roughly will have to stay lean on syns the rest of the week but was a lovely meal the rest had the Mexican x

Thanks hun, I thought it would be the safest option have been really busy this morning taking curtains down for some reason I decided to give them a wash lol, now onto kettlebells as I had a rest day yesterday and need to burn off some syns x

Aw dear, you could get a training DVD or look at some training clips on YouTube and buy a small weight to practice with hun? Xx

I have weights so that's good. !! I just looked on amazon for a DVD. So when I'm a bit flush I may buy one. Looked to see if I can hire on from libary but they don't have any. I will have a go from you tube. !

We can help each other ha ha. I just started slimming world aswell. I'm also doing SW from home. When's your weighing day? Feel free to check out my diary if u want some ideas. Xx

Thanks lulum, I will do I weigh in on a Monday x

Back