Leshrew's Diary The ups and the downs

Aw not sure you should do another tonight build up slowly hun Xx

Oh no, it's not another KB class! Its Zumba :)

I've been using KBs for quite a while just not like today. I use them everyday as part of my circuit in the gym but its basically just a swing that I do, was too scared to do more until I knew how, hence the pain today!! xx

Re: Back on SW as of today!!

Lol, that's ok then yep you sure will ache tomorrow but no pain no gain! Well done on doing the class, kB are so good for shaping you up in a short amount of time too have fun with the zumba Xx

Thursday 15th August
Breakfast melon, mango and strawberries
Lunch spag bol (0.5) with pamesan cheese
Dinner pork burger and veg (0.5)
HEA 28gms parmesan cheese
HEA milk 125/ 1 mini babybell light
HEB 100gms.wholemeal pasta
Snacks apple, grapes and a youghurt
Water loads
Exercise
Killer kB
Steps 20513
Arobic steps 11362 78mins
Calories burnt 1039
Fat burnt 61.4gm
KM 14.76

Goal post moved as only have 4 kg to december so have moved it to 75kg by next may trouble is the ticker looks like a long way off now xx

Friday 16th August
Breakfast 42gms crunchy bran and a banana
Lunch Turkey and boiled egg salad with salad cream (1.5)
Dinner none
Snacks apple orange youghurt
HEA milk
HEA cheese
HEB cerial
HEB Alpen light
Exercise KBs
Steps 20930
Arobic steps 16048 114mins
Calories burnt 1056
Fat burnt 64.9
KM 15.06

Saturday 17th August
Breakfast pitta with LM red onion sausages tomatoes and spring onion tomato sauce (1)
Lunch turkey salad and salad cream (1.5)
Diner cheese salad and salad cream (1.5)
Snacks mini milk (1.5) apple orange and a youghurt
HEA x2 cheese
HEB pitta/ Alpen lights
Syns today 5.5 syns left 55
Exercise
Steps 24096
Arobic steps 14896 110mins
Calories burnt 1214
Fat burnt 73.5gm
KM 17.34
Worn out now day of rest I think tomorrow Xx
Edited for adding a hot dog and vodka total syns now 36 for last night so 19.5 left for Sunday!!!:what:

Last edited:

Hey les.!! Just a question wonder if you will know.!
But tomo my husband and I are planning to get a few films and snuggle up on the sofa. What smacks can I make on red days? Any idea?

Morning Heather, do you know that is a really good question! I don't know of any you can make I tend to just eat free stuff or use my syns will keep thinking though, its a difficult one as potatoes etc are HEB and so on.
Hope your feeling ok this morning hun make the most of your day together enjoy.... If you think of anything that's syn free let me know.
I was naughty last night had vodka and a hot dog, god it tasted so good lol did have syns left so not too bad back to it this morning :rolleyes: Xx

Sunday 18th August
Breakfast porridge with water, apple, cinamon and golden syrup (2)
Lunch SW quiche and salad with salad cream (1.5)
Dinner cagun chicken stirfry
HEA x2 cheese/ milk
HEB x2 porridge/ mung beans
Snacks
Exercise planning a day off but who knows to be edited!!!!

Hey les.!! Just a question wonder if you will know.!
But tomo my husband and I are planning to get a few films and snuggle up on the sofa. What smacks can I make on red days? Any idea?

I know it might be too late for now but I have just discovered Butterkist savoury air popped popcorn. Is currently on offer in Asda for 50p for a big bag. 10gms (is a small bowl full) is only 2.5 syns and it is soooooo yummy! Sainsburys sell their own too. Good 'naughty' snack for movie nights on any plan :) x

Well done les that's great. Do you have a lot more you want to lose?

I can of pet myself little targets! I wanted to be 12.7 for my holiday in 5 weeks at mo at 12.11 so I know I can do it.
How about you do you set yourself targets

Yeah I wanted to be 84kg by November am now at 89kg from 106kg 18months ago ( will try and find some photos to show you) have just change target to 75kg for next May!!
I seem to be a slow looser really and was a bit dissapointed with todays loss thought I would get more but still a loss I suppose, somethimes think were to hard on ourselves
Did you have a nice day yesterday? Xx

I seriously need some new clothes my son told me I look like I'm wearing someone else's clothes at the momment!! No point atm as they won't last long may have to get the sewing machine out and alter a few things Xx

I always need new clothes lol. Always!!
I brought all my summer clothes for my holiday in September in a size 18. Now I'm in 14/16 so my dresses which are fit and flare and quite loose. Ill just have to wear a belt lol.
You've done so well. My target for Christmas is 11.11 that's as far as I have got. I think I'm better looking at the smaller picture than looking to far into next year. Ill do my targets maybe 3 months apart. And this is the 1st time I have set targets for myself and actually stuck to getting them.

Not a good day today felt poorly spent most of it in bed........
Breakfast crunchy bran with a banana
Lunch hot dog ( 17) which OH got me whist I was dying lol
Dinner chicken, SW chips and backed beans with tom sauce (1)
HEA milk
HEB potatoes/ beans
Exercise none poorly day

Back