Leslie Sansone~ Walk Away The Pounds

I found it in sections from someone's channel. I think the 5 mile might be to adventurous for me yet as the 3 mile knackers me out but it's something to work towards so I don't get bored. Like u I can walk outside but just stroll really. I've found another walking exercise on you tube that does a bit of weight toning in between. I did that yesterday and I'm aching today. My aim is to exercise do the walks at least 5 times a week. We can keep each other motivated x

Just started back with Leslie today after a whole month off with an infection and antibiotics. Its amazing how quickly you get unfit again! I just did a mile today as I didnt want to push myself too hard after such a long break so the key word for this week is consistency! Just going to try and stick at it, at least one mile a day and see how it goes. You all seem to be doing really well.

hi cldb we sure can i love them and i do not mind doing them at all

Claire-oh i know wot you mean i have an ear infection on antibiotics and its still not gone and i finish them tomorrow its been a week for me but still walking outside i hope to start back on these next monday but will nip in every day to see how everyone is getting on i do the one mile and wow i know i have done it i tryed the 2 mile a few ago and i well unfit but im determined im going to get to the five mile one day lolol

Well just done the 3 mile, admittedly not with the effort and vigour i should have done. I've woken up absolutley knackered this morning which the the main sympton of my impending monthly visit which is due in the next couple of days. However i forced myself to do it. I weighed in last night and had a 1.5lb loss. i think it is due to exercising 4 times last week (3 with leslie) as i had maintained the week before. Its going to be hard this week as when im tired like this i rarely want to do anything nevermind exercise!

Chezz, although its 15 mins longer, i didnt find the 3 mile any more intense than the 2mile. The last mile slows right down

i was going crazy from the first mile so i think when i got two i was knackered and carrying my weight with me to lolol it was like chuff me lolol but i got to give you credit good on you i think she is great she makes me laugh with the nice nice walk walk love her to bits

have a good day chezz xxx

I like her too. Which vids are u doing? I'm doing the 3 mile that's all on one vid. I found the 5 mile on u tube that is separated to 5 different mile video's. I might try them to shake it up a bit but think if I stop n start to keep loading each mile video I'll give up n think sod it ha x

Keep going chezz it's much harder than it looks. I look like a drown rat when I've finished lol

lol lol that made me laugh ... i do the 1 mile walk but there is three diffrent routines i have done last one but going to start ding all three cause the first one is brisk lol and then a little harder then the mad one lolol it the 21 day walking workout there a set i love them

hi everyone how you doing been to drs said my ear should pop this week if not back next tuesday so see wot happens next hope your doing well with the walking good luck chezz xxxxxxx

Hi chezz

I hope your ear pops soon. I can imagine your in some pain. I remember my boy kept having ear infections and would always be in pain until it finally popped.

No Leslie for me today I'm afraid. I'm not doing well on my goal of 5 times a week considering I've only done it once this week. My excuse was that I was having a good catch up with a friend that I've not spoken to for ages in the morning then food shopping pm followed by the usual after school rush of sorting the kids out. I'm determined to do the 3 mile tomorrow. Are you in the uk? Where did you buy your dvd's?

3 mile done today woo hoo! I finally found the full 5 mile work out on you tube and was going to attempt to complete it but a knock on the door side tracked me. So that's my goal for tomorrow!

How's everyone doing I hope you are all well x

No Leslie for me today but did do a four mile walk outside. How's everyone else doing? I've got my cousin starting to do Leslie now.

Right all my kids are finally back to school (problems with one) so now no excuses not to do my walking and also it sounds strange but I have missed not doing them. Started this morning and have just done 2 miles and boy do I know I haven't done it for a couple of weeks but will keep going and fingers crossed won't feel as bad tomorrow. Hope everyone is well and that your ear Chezz has poppped!!

hi everyone well ear is still infected and on spary in it and stronger antibiotics so no change but going to do some walking today hope your all doing fine

hi everyone hope your all walking your butts off got one more week hopefully off the walking then will be back with you all take care

hi donnajt you have to write in yourself on m.f.p. i found i had to do that have you found it on you tube now you just put lesilie sansone 1 mile walk i love it x

Hi all, I've had a few personal problems which I've had to deal with the last couple of weeks. Needless to say I've been right off plan eating all the wrong foods and no Leslie. I'm starting back on plan tomorrow and hopefully I'll motivate myself to have a walk with Leslie. Hope everyone is well x

cldb im sorry to read that hope your ok if you want to add me as a friend and need to talk im here hope your ok now will nip in to see you tomorrow

take care chez xx

Back