LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

Thanks!

I also have a wonderful tip, It's something I started doing yesterday and I think it was pure genius, might put it on the general forum for those who don't read my journal:

The Tip:
I found something I wanted to eat, or at least try, I love trying new things, so I'm keeping a list of foods I'd like to try (in moderation obviously) once I start to eat again, the list is on my phone, I see something I want, I add it to the list, it leaves my head, because I know I have that list and one day I will satisfy that urge..

What do you think?

I hope it helps others :)

Why thank you, *takes a bow*

It's perfect for me because as far as my brain is concerned I've fixed the problem of wanting to try that food :) I'll be happy if it helps anyone else as well xxx

Thanks for that although I'm gonna have to start getting into cooking from scratch with this diet. My nephew cooks for family. My little girl loves beans on toast but I want to start to make her healthier meals. Although I am quite strict with her regarding sweets. Only once a week treats. Thanks for that info really good tip. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that although I'm gonna have to start getting into cooking from scratch with this diet. My nephew cooks for family. My little girl loves beans on toast but I want to start to make her healthier meals. Although I am quite strict with her regarding sweets. Only once a week treats. Thanks for that info really good tip. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anytime, happy to help :)

cooking you say? on this diet? how? lol

Quite well thank you Minerva, got a big selection of slim and save packs come today and I'm excited to try all the flavours I hadn't had a chance to try before, how are you doing? x

Quite well thank you Minerva, got a big selection of slim and save packs come today and I'm excited to try all the flavours I hadn't had a chance to try before, how are you doing? x
Ooh what flavours did you get? :D

And I'm ok thank you, quietly plodding along. :) It's sunny today for a change, shame I'm stuck indoors though :p Oh well, I'll have plenty of time to run around outdoors in the summer....! :D

And I'm ok thank you, quietly plodding along. :) It's sunny today for a change, shame I'm stuck indoors though :p Oh well, I'll have plenty of time to run around outdoors in the summer....! :D

Wet wild n windy here! Or is that just me? Lol

Wet wild n windy here! Or is that just me? Lol

If I was British I'd probably say something to draw attention to the fact that you're north of London where the sun apparently no longer exists (so I'm told by various friends O_O ); but I'll refrain. I'm in the capital, where the weather isn't usually too bad. :) It's quite warm today. ^^

xx

I got at least 1 of everything available :)
yeah it has been nice, I went for a walk after work, going to try and at least have a little walk a day xxx

Re: LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

Ohhhh exciting stuff cant wait to see the results on the scales tomorrow

Good luck

So! Week 1 weigh in.. drum roll please:

-4.8lbs! :)

(I'm aware that's a lot less than most people lose in the first week but add it to what I lost in 10 days of slim fast (6.4 + 4.8 = 11.2) and I'm already 1/4 of the way to goal :) very pleased, and I'm going to start couch to 5k today and have a very active weekend planned so I have high hopes for next weeks weigh in :)

Hope you're all doing well xxx

Re: LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

That's fab losses well done :)

Back