LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

I know! I'm so excited, I also worked out if I lose 3lbs a week from now on I'll make my goal by the first week in July, I'm not counting on it but it makes the whole process seem a little less long :) xxx

Re: LifesDesire's Slim & Save Journey

Wow thsts great and just in time for summer

all going great :)

Going out in a skirt today for the first time in months, confidence is definitely improved at the moment :) sooooo happy :) xxx

Day 15 - Weigh in day

I lost 3.2lbs :) so happy, that's 14.4lbs in total for 3.5 weeks of dieting, very happy.

I think today's going to be a good day, I woke up half an hour before my alarm goes off feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I'm hoping to start couch to 5k sometime soon when I feel upto it and I have tomorrow off work so maybe I'll start then :)

How are we all today? x

nice one on the loss :)

Day 15 - Weigh in day

I lost 3.2lbs :) so happy, that's 14.4lbs in total for 3.5 weeks of dieting, very happy.

I think today's going to be a good day, I woke up half an hour before my alarm goes off feeling refreshed and ready for the day. I'm hoping to start couch to 5k sometime soon when I feel upto it and I have tomorrow off work so maybe I'll start then :)

How are we all today? x
Well done that is brilliant x

Thank you ladies :)

I've got tomorrow off work and plan to finally get the first day of couch to 5k done *fingers crossed* I feel up to it! xxx

Good luck I loved doing couch to 5k its fab

Congratulations on the loss! And good luck with the 5k program, I honestly can't ever see myself running so am in constant awe of those who get into it!

Thanks girlies, I decided not to run today as my area is very hilly and with my chest problems at the moment I struggle walking up them, so my OH (who's training for a marathon) offered to drive us to a nice country park or something on Sunday so I can do it there, then after I should be able to start going from work (I work in a really lovely town with lots of green :))

I did tell him he'll be bored as he's used to running 10k a few times a week but he doesn't seem to mind =) xxx

I was like that with my bf when he first came on the c25kwith me I was so unfit and struggled so bad. But he jogged along side me.

Its slow to start with but the pace is soon increased and you wont believe how quick you will improve

whats this couch to 5k? never been much of a runner...

Back