Lindsay's progress

I have to do that with my American friends on Facebook. I love when I make a post about food and they have no idea what I'm talking about. Lol.

I'm getting rid of sweetener and refined sugars today cold turkey. Eeep I'm going to get some honey after the gym for those rare moments that I need sweet. I'm hoping it will help with my mid section.

I have to do that with my American friends on Facebook. I love when I make a post about food and they have no idea what I'm talking about. Lol.

I'm getting rid of sweetener and refined sugars today cold turkey. Eeep I'm going to get some honey after the gym for those rare moments that I need sweet. I'm hoping it will help with my mid section.

I saw about this programme in another thread .. I need to catch up .. Which channel ..???
I have reduced my splenda to 1 tablet in tea over the past couple days .!! I don't have cereals with sugar on .. In fact font add sugar to anything ..!!

You can find me in fb if you like .. Lindsay skinner ... X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bloody Norah - the saying comes from a maid of a wealthy duke called Norah, who killed one of the duke's servants with a stick of celery, she was from then on called bloody Norah, so now it's a British term used for exclamation :) x

Bloody Norah - the saying comes from a maid of a wealthy duke called Norah, who killed one of the duke's servants with a stick of celery, she was from then on called bloody Norah, so now it's a British term used for exclamation :) x

Blimey lol ... I didn't know that :)

I found the 50 facts about diet and exercise ... It's on fur 2 hours .??? Blimey ..!!! I haven't got 2 hours to spare lol and I know my hub won't watch it tonight .!!
Also I'm catching it on demand 5 and every time you go out if the app in my iPhone you have to start all over again ..!! Grrrr .. Well the two mins of adverts anyway .!!
I have sky+ it for say night when it's on again .. X

I saw about this programme in another thread .. I need to catch up .. Which channel ..???
I have reduced my splenda to 1 tablet in tea over the past couple days .!! I don't have cereals with sugar on .. In fact font add sugar to anything ..!!

You can find me in fb if you like .. Lindsay skinner ... X

Lol there are a lot of Lindsay skinner's on Facebook. I'll sen you my name on mfp its easy to find

Lol......any idea how you kill someone with a stick of celery???? Love it :-D

My chicken salad with broken up oat cakes in it :)
image-679727156.jpg

I have no idea, that's the only reason I remembered it. How random x

Haha it was very random :)

Iv had a good day ... Couldn't exercise coz I still feel awful with man flu lol
But food wise good

B - 2 scrambled egg on 1 wholemeal toast, bit of low fat cheese

L - chicken salad, oat cakes

D - whole trout, peas n sweetcorn and 71g roast potato

S - 2 celebration chocolates and 2 breadsticks
A naval orange and a weight watchers hot chocolate

1475/1500 cals ...
Happy chicken today x

Last edited:
Fab day

B - 2 scrambled egg on 1 whole meal toast
L - quorn chilli (homemade) sprinkled with low fat cheese
D - chicken and cranberry sandwich on wholemeal walkers plain crisps
S - 2 roses chocolate
25g Stilton with apricots
25g Wensleydale with cranberries
Double gin and slimline tonic
30 mins shred ... 200 cal loss

1450/1500

Just worn my new HRM for my body tune class and I burned 353 cals :)

I'm doing ok with the whole eating thing .... One times go ver but haven't gone over tdee since new years day x
I'm feeling ok too x

Yay o course it is ... I started it then never carried on so I thought I would today x

24/12/12

Weight 10st 4oz
Waist 31.1"
Hips. 36"
Ribs. 31.2"
Neck. 12"

I'm doing this higher calorie eating ie: higher than BMR and a little lower than TDEE
I work out 3-4 times a week mostly.
I'm a nurse for three days a week
Loving Jllian Michaels DVD :) and iv try and run 1-2 times a week too

I love food unfortunately.

Thought I'd jot down my progress on my own thread.

A merry christmas to you all xxx

Hi!!! I'm here to support hunny I'm on slimming world feel free to join me to :)

It took me a year to lose a stone .. Didn't need to lose much more than that .... Over the last two or three months I have regained half a stone .... Hate myself for it but trying to fight the self hatred ...
It's so hard for me to lose weight tho ... Took so long to lose a stone .... Here's to the next 6 months to lose this half stone .. Sigh ....

Same! But let's get it back off!!!

Back