Lindsay's progress

I'm getting there thanks :)
I feel so in control with diet and exercise at the moment :) long may it continue xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What you doing diet side Linski? I'm stuck again :-( G x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm eating 1700-1800 cals reduced my carbs to 80-100g and protein to 100-130g. Im happy so far ..! I eat fruit and veg but no bread potatoes or rice ... Use cauliflower a lot .!! Mashed and riced and I have even made a tortilla and a pizza base with cauli :-D

It was yum. Dead easy.
Chop it up in big pieces (can do whole but might take ages).
Spread on oiled tray. Splash cauliflower with oil. Put in oven for 30/35 mins 160-180. Done!
I'm gonna try adding some spices tomorrow.

How do you get best results at cauliflower rice, without it being mushy?

G x

It was yum. Dead easy. Chop it up in big pieces (can do whole but might take ages). Spread on oiled tray. Splash cauliflower with oil. Put in oven for 30/35 mins 160-180. Done! I'm gonna try adding some spices tomorrow. How do you get best results at cauliflower rice, without it being mushy? G x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm really going to have to try that :)
Cauli rice doesn't retain much moisture and I dint have a problem . It's when I cook it in florets then mash that it can be watery .... I add a little butter to the mashing process but to make proper creamy mash ... You cook it as cauli rice in micro then put it in a tea towel and squeeze the living daylights out of it :-D

Well the roasted cauliflower was nice :) was very impressed x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back