Lindsay's progress

This spreadsheet is recommended by Dans thread.

Better day today!

Gillian

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm going to have re read the roadmap .. To keep me focused ..!! Where is the spreadsheet ..?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will email u it later if you can't find it-heybales is guys name and link to spread also on dans mfp profile.
at kids swim lessons.
BUT since then I've noticed Dan has a ' in place of a roadmap' Facebook page. Looks fairly recently set up and I've sent him a message.

Also wondering if average is ok. I mean if target cals is say 1500 and I do 1200 but then 1800 on a weekend-is that ok too?

Gillian

Had a bit of trouble saving but managed when I 'save as excel' along those lines. Very detailed-also gives stats for 5:2 diet

G x

Holy heck thats complicated. :)

I've never measured myself - think it'd scare me.

Hope you're feeling better today Lindsay. X

Hi yes I'm feeling better today thanks :-D got a bit drunk last night .. Had awful headache at 5am can't drink wine like I used to ..!!
Totm started so my mood has lifted thankfully x

Yuck. I'm do happy that I get to be a house wife and mother. I'm sure once the boy goes to school I'll start to get bored. Mmm maybe once he's in school is the time to have a new baby. :) I may later on when the kids are in school volunteer at our hospital. Lindsay is that something normal people can do?

Yes you can. Ahh to be a housewife

Oh yes you can volunteer :)

I'm glad I'm not full time a work or at home x I think I have a good balance x

Lindsay,

Dan replied to my message. Suggests 1600-1800

Gillian x

Morning ... That's good x he does reply to messages .. He's pretty good .. Are you going to adopt his cals.?? X
I do 1500 x

Back