Lindsay's progress

Have had a really bad emotional day ... Feeling very paranoid :-(
However I pushed myself to go to body tune and worked blooming hard and burned 460 cals.
Have been a good girl with food with food x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awe Lindsay-I don't know what to say 'chin up' so inappropriate.

Treat yourself? For what it's worth I'd LOVE to be your weight. Don't give up! Your an absolute inspiration to me!,,,

Gillian. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awe Lindsay-I don't know what to say 'chin up' so inappropriate.

Treat yourself? For what it's worth I'd LOVE to be your weight. Don't give up! Your an absolute inspiration to me!,,,

Gillian. X

Aaawwwww thank you :)
I never give up the weight losing exercises lol
My low self esteem spans years x
On the outside I look ok .. Smiley and laughy but I'm a wreck deep down .. Have huge crisis of confldence .. Rotten mother .. Rotten nurse . Rotten person . No friends ... Well I have 5 "friends" I rarely go out ...
I take a smidge of anti depressant .. Keeps me sane I think :)
I cope most if time but I have periods where I'm very low .. I still put my lippy on tho and do my hair and put a front on so no one would know .. Apart from my hub..!! X

Ah Lindsay that's such a shame you feel like that, but if you can be honest in front of your hub that's got to be a positive? Im not going to say don't beat yourself up I understand its not that easy.... Friends wise, I have very few & only 1 who is a true true friend. Final note - I think you look gorgeous in your profile pic! X

Aaaawwww thanks guys :)

Slept rubbish last night .. So tired today x

The last time ... Thanks about remark re: pic .. Guess I don't see that x

We never do. :/ I find I see the hufalump that was there over a year ago. Dann brain needs to get working properly.

Well girl you need to get out if the way if thinking ..!! Can you not see how pretty you are .??

No I can't its funny really that if I look at a photo of me I struggle to realize that it is me. It's actually quite normal (do says the dietitian) for people who lose a lot at once. Hopefully my brain will catch up.soon.

I hope so Hun x

Had a bit of a naughty day again yday .. That's two days this week ... Oh gawd ... Back on the wagon today x
Waiting fir new washing machine to arrive and then I can get sine exercise done x
Not a lot of steps yday . Just 2000... A very lazy day. Having this fitbit really makes me aware of what I'm doing .. Or not doing as the case is lol

Good luck for a better day.

So hacked off. Ate well yesterday. Did treadmill, spinning class and impromptu meta fit in evening. I'm 1.5lbs heavier than yesterday.

There is no justice!

G x

Good luck for a better day.

So hacked off. Ate well yesterday. Did treadmill, spinning class and impromptu meta fit in evening. I'm 1.5lbs heavier than yesterday.

There is no justice!

G x

You did an awful lot of exercise and your muscles hold onto water whilst they are being repaired .. Don't despair ..!! Only weigh after rest days x

Thanks Lindsay, did a run today (but it was crappy as my legs are so stiff).
No other time for exercise today.

Gillian x

Thanks Lindsay, did a run today (but it was crappy as my legs are so stiff).
No other time for exercise today.

Gillian x

Think you should have rest days Hun ..!! You did a lot yday so today just a nice walk would have been sufficient ... You'll end up hurting yourself .. Be careful x

Suppose it is a rest day-after get kids to school, go work, go shop, get kids, drop at clubs then go to board meeting!

Gillian x

Back