Lindsay's progress

Had a bit of a naughty day again yday .. That's two days this week ... Oh gawd ... Back on the wagon today x
Waiting fir new washing machine to arrive and then I can get sine exercise done x
Not a lot of steps yday . Just 2000... A very lazy day. Having this fitbit really makes me aware of what I'm doing .. Or not doing as the case is lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I understand about the fitbit. I always try for 5000 steps a day as that is half that the dietitian suggests for every day. I normally go out for a short walk or jog just to get my numbers up. I did my 27min jog yesterday then gym today. I find if I don't do a little every day I skip more then one day.

I understand about the fitbit. I always try for 5000 steps a day as that is half that the dietitian suggests for every day. I normally go out for a short walk or jog just to get my numbers up. I did my 27min jog yesterday then gym today. I find if I don't do a little every day I skip more then one day.

Well done on your jog :)

Well done on your jog :)

Thanks lol. I almost couldn't believe I lasted that long. I've always sucked at running even as a kid. Asthma always 'held me back' so I always got to sit out. At least this means while in America I don't need a gym membership I can jog and maybe buy some weights or make some for strength. Fun fun

Thanks lol. I almost couldn't believe I lasted that long. I've always sucked at running even as a kid. Asthma always 'held me back' so I always got to sit out. At least this means while in America I don't need a gym membership I can jog and maybe buy some weights or make some for strength. Fun fun

I need some new weight x
Great thing about jogging its free and transferable x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Exactly. I was thinking of joining a marathon but not sure I could manage a half. Maybe next year.

Will defiantly look at weights in the US. I probably get what ever my lifting power is right before I go. I'm using mainly 4kg and 5kg for all my arm stuff. I can squat 30kg but I will just have to make do with squats. Now to look for weights hehe

Bloody Nora it looks like just to get 4 barbells that I'll have to fork out over 100 USD hmmm may need to rethink this plan.

Oohh bugger they are dear . I do have some in my house ..ought give it a go tomorrow ..! Got dufferent weights and everything ..!! Bought then years ago fur hub ..!! He never uses then now .. I just might have a look tomorrow x

Right I'm going to try and lift weights .. Have barbell and dumbells and full set of weights that I kinda forgot I had .. Well they are my husbands .. So I I'm going to utilise them x

I try to up my lifting on bar bells a kg a week so I keep gaining strength not just maintaining. Therrs lots of good programs out there but I find them daunting as they alway from the male perspective.

Well I did 7.5lb (3.5kg I think) on each side of barbell ... 3 sets of 15 reps of 6 different lifts .. Was a tad easy so at weekend ill go up to 10lbs (4.5kg) each side x thought I'd start lighter. X really loved it x

I love lifting don't forget to count the weight of your bar. If hollow its it will only be 2-5kg where if its Olympic standered (solid) it will be 20kg alone

Think my bar is hollow ..!!
I was just looking at a band ... For exercising .. Was thinking of you travelling .. You can get a good workout using one of those .. Your muscle fibres don't know whether its a barbells or a band .. nd you can perfect a routine .. Loads on line before yo go ..!! It's inexpensive and can travel x just a thought x

I'm actually feeling that I haven't done much now in terms of lifting ... Should have gone heavier .. Feel like all o have done is a warm up x

Back