Lindsay's progress

Going out tonight to a friends 40th and I'm so stressed about what to wear :-(
I turn what should be a fun night into a Crappy stressful time coz everyone will be in spangly dresses and I will look like a numpty ... I'm happy just sitting in a pub with jeans and vest on ... Anywhere I need to dress up I get so bloody stressed and make everyone around me suffer to:-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well been out fir a 3.6 mile run :) fab

And lifted weights in my return .. I lifted 20lbs and did 3 sets of 12 reps for : barbell chest press, barbell row, barbell dead lift, bicep curls and barbell squats :)
Feeling smug x

Well been out fir a 3.6 mile run :) fab

And lifted weights in my return .. I lifted 20lbs and did 3 sets of 12 reps for : barbell chest press, barbell row, barbell dead lift, bicep curls and barbell squats :)
Feeling smug x

Channel that feeling for tonight! I don't do spangly dresses, but skirt & nice top....any of those??

Channel that feeling for tonight! I don't do spangly dresses, but skirt & nice top....any of those??

Have no skirts ...
But I have some tips that will go perfectly with my black jeans and Rex high heels :)

Have no skirts ...
But I have some tips that will go perfectly with my black jeans and Rex high heels :)

Sounds good! High heels make all the difference :) Have fun & don't worry about sticking to the plan tonight, you've more than earned it :p

Hello,

just came across this. I've been struggeling with weightloss for ages so I'll give this a go. I've been to the website and calculated mi BMR. It seems to be rather high. Sedentary its 2150 cals or with light excercise 2464 cals! I work in an office but do walk to and from train everyday, use stairs often and do back excercise when I got the energy. I might try to do 2000 cals a day.
I saw your previous posts about depression and being on meds. I suffered a while back and only came off meds a year ago. Hope you having a better day.

Hi Tessa .. Sorry been out .. Hic ...

Why don't you try 2000 and not eating back any formal exercise back ..??
Nice to see you here ... There's so many that are losing doing this ... At first you think it's a washout then you stand in scales and you've lost :)

I had another look at the site. It suggest to loose 50lbs I need to eat 2150 in sedentary. My BMR I 200c cals so I go for 2100. Seems such a lot! Wish me luck. X

How was your night Libdsay?

G x

Hiya x
Was a fab night thanks x
Jeans just the jobby :) there was live band who played ok music which is just up my alley x didn't drink too much x
Just as well as my eldest is doing her advanced ballet classic Birmingham at the mo :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Great-glad you had a good time.

And now u know just to wear what u feel good in.

Gillian x

Hiya x
Was a fab night thanks x
Jeans just the jobby :) there was live band who played ok music which is just up my alley x didn't drink too much x
Just as well as my eldest is doing her advanced ballet classic Birmingham at the mo :)

Glad you had a good night & hope your daughter does well, advanced ballet - sounds good :)

Glad you had a good night & hope your daughter does well, advanced ballet - sounds good :)

My daughter Eleanor was asked by her ballet teacher to audition for the royal ballet in London but I declined as she is very clever like her daddy too and I want her to dance but want her to carry on well at school ....
I see a lot of girls really enjoy the royal ballet but then a 18 leave and haven't got the academia behind them ... She does this class at MIDAS .. Midland independent associate scheme which teaches advanced ballet but has no affiliation with the royal ballet x she also sings and both my girls audition nd take part in professional musicals when they are touring the country and come to Birmingham derby or Nottingham x the biggest thing being the 25th Anniversary tour of Les Miserables where she played the little Cosette ... But I hasten to add that they do not get any of their show biz from me ..!! Have two left feet lol

Back