Lindsay's progress

My daughter Eleanor was asked by her ballet teacher to audition for the royal ballet in London but I declined as she is very clever like her daddy too and I want her to dance but want her to carry on well at school ....
I see a lot of girls really enjoy the royal ballet but then a 18 leave and haven't got the academia behind them ... She does this class at MIDAS .. Midland independent associate scheme which teaches advanced ballet but has no affiliation with the royal ballet x she also sings and both my girls audition nd take part in professional musicals when they are touring the country and come to Birmingham derby or Nottingham x the biggest thing being the 25th Anniversary tour of Les Miserables where she played the little Cosette ... But I hasten to add that they do not get any of their show biz from me ..!! Have two left feet lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aww such a proud mummy! I want a girl so I can put her in ballet. I dont think huwie would like it. Rugby for me I think

Aww such a proud mummy! I want a girl so I can put her in ballet. I dont think huwie would like it. Rugby for me I think

My boy Edward is 10 and plays rugby .. Loves it although I do wince when he is at the bottom of a ruck lol he plays football too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had an ok day today.
Breakfast was 2 breakfast muffins, 2 eggs, a little camenbert + a slice of corned beef
Lunch was a cinnamon twirl
Tea was 2 bowls of homemade chicken curry + rice
Snack a little feta + handful of bombay mix
Xx

Had an ok day today.
Breakfast was 2 breakfast muffins, 2 eggs, a little camenbert + a slice of corned beef
Lunch was a cinnamon twirl
Tea was 2 bowls of homemade chicken curry + rice
Snack a little feta + handful of bombay mix
Xx

Mmmmmm nceeee :)

Wow what an incredibly talented bunch & you can't try & fob it off that they don't get their talents / skills from you...it can't all be their dad!! You must be so proud....I LOVE les mis, how awesome that your little girl was little cosette - amazing :D

Wow what an incredibly talented bunch & you can't try & fob it off that they don't get their talents / skills from you...it can't all be their dad!! You must be so proud....I LOVE les mis, how awesome that your little girl was little cosette - amazing :D

I know and the 25th anniversary tour ..!!! Fabulous :)
Annabelle did Oliver last year and worked with Brian Connelly who was fagin .,!! I'm in awe really of them x they have had some great breaks thanks to their dance teacher :)

Think I've eaten a bit too much today. No bad things but just too much of it:(
On top of that I am worrying about my husband. Our GP took his blood pressure and said he's a walking time bomb :( He's back on his medication now but I am worried. X

Think I've eaten a bit too much today. No bad things but just too much of it:(
On top of that I am worrying about my husband. Our GP took his blood pressure and said he's a walking time bomb :( He's back on his medication now but I am worried. X

Oh dear :-( what his bp..??

Iv done well today :) diet and exercise wise ..
Went to my class tonight and either so hard I wanted to vomit ... He had us running round the car park with weights ...
I am so in the zone and loving it :)
Long may it last ... Back to work tomorrow so I may have all my positivity knocked out of me lol ...
Xxxx

He didn't tell my husband how high just said bp high. He got 2 different pills to take now.
I am gonna do my back exercise in a minute. Done my back in last week and the exercise seem to help. Also tones the body which is a bonus.
Sounds like your doing a lot of exercise. I never have the energy. Maybe when it gets lighter I'll do more walking. X

He didn't tell my husband how high just said bp high. He got 2 different pills to take now.
I am gonna do my back exercise in a minute. Done my back in last week and the exercise seem to help. Also tones the body which is a bonus.
Sounds like your doing a lot of exercise. I never have the energy. Maybe when it gets lighter I'll do more walking. X

Hope he's well soon x
Iv exercised for years and run too for years x can't imagine not now x
When I holiday in France I run every other morning :)

Well two full weeks with fitbit and two lots of Weekly reports and calories burned were 13,117 which is virtually 1900 Calories a day so the fat 2 fit radio calcs are correct x fantastic :)

Thanks. Hopefully he be better in about 2weeks. Might take longer for meds to kick in though.

Wish I had your energy. Being out to work for 10-11 hours doesn't leave much time. My brother likes running. I wouldn't be able to run at the moment as my knees are dodgy since I broke my foot 2 years ago. Need to lose weight first.

I like cycling but can't afford to buy bicycles at the moment. Hope that wit the extra hours I work I be able to buy some for the summer. Not easy as single earner in household. X

Well two full weeks with fitbit and two lots of Weekly reports and calories burned were 13,117 which is virtually 1900 Calories a day so the fat 2 fit radio calcs are correct x fantastic :)

I've just read this and checked out my weekly fuelband stats.
Last week was 1700 a day. I know it's less than yours but when I looked at prev weeks (before I added on extra classes), the average cals is much lower (despite reaching my daily target). sooo if I just keep up the classes, I must lose soon!

Cheers for that Lindsay xx

G x

I've just read this and checked out my weekly fuelband stats.
Last week was 1700 a day. I know it's less than yours but when I looked at prev weeks (before I added on extra classes), the average cals is much lower (despite reaching my daily target). sooo if I just keep up the classes, I must lose soon!

Cheers for that Lindsay xx

G x

Absolutely ... The fat 2 fit averages it all out .. So I did .. The stats says 13,117 in a week and virtually the same fir the week before ... So dividing that by 7 was 1,873 so rounding it up to 1900 .. I'm really impressed that I got things right x

Mine is 11758 for the week-so like I said-less but wonder if should reduce my cals using this as tdee?

G x

This is why I'd be interested in getting a fitbit as I'd like to know what i burn. I'd probably only wear it for a couple weeks before getting bored tho.

F2F tells me that at sedentary i should eat 1992 calories (2283 for lighly active) to lose weight.
My settings on MFP are set at 1840 so i should lose on that.

This is why I'd be interested in getting a fitbit as I'd like to know what i burn. I'd probably only wear it for a couple weeks before getting bored tho.

F2F tells me that at sedentary i should eat 1992 calories (2283 for lighly active) to lose weight.
My settings on MFP are set at 1840 so i should lose on that.

Have to say iv had it for two and half weeks and I wear it everywhere .. Even work ... Take it off fir working out and put an HRM on x

I saw one of my bestest friends today and haven't seen her since the beginning of January ... She told me how much smaller I look and that its soooo noticeable ..!! Jonah lost 3 and half pounds but I'm timing up to.
It's do lovely when it all goes noticed :)

Back