Lindsay's progress

I saw one of my bestest friends today and haven't seen her since the beginning of January ... She told me how much smaller I look and that its soooo noticeable ..!! Jonah lost 3 and half pounds but I'm timing up to.
It's do lovely when it all goes noticed :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wooo. Obviously a big change if she's noticed in a month

I saw one of my bestest friends today and haven't seen her since the beginning of January ... She told me how much smaller I look and that its soooo noticeable ..!! Jonah lost 3 and half pounds but I'm timing up to.

That's brilliant Lindsay, just shows your hard work & new plan are paying off - woo!!

I am a bit confused after seeing other posts that it is ok to eat less than BMR calories? I've been eating slightly more and upped my exercise but have gained 2lbs:(

I am a bit confused after seeing other posts that it is ok to eat less than BMR calories? I've been eating slightly more and upped my exercise but have gained 2lbs:(

Less than TDEE and more than BMR.
Some do put on at the start.

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi .. I wouldn't go under BMR .. I think u need to be very big and need a lot of loss to do that ..for me it just wouldn't be sustainable .. Coz my BMR is 1350 . I need more .. And to go under and keep under fir the rest of your life isn't sustainable ... In my opinion ...
Xx

Yayyyyyy

Thank you :) I think I'll stick with it and see how it goes. How are things with you? X

Hi. I'm good thanks x
Had a tough week but I'm ok ... Stood on scales this morning and I was 2lb up :-( however had some oven chips last night which I salted so I reckon it's water weight :-(
Silly me x going out tonight so u need to choose food wisely today x

Well this is awful. I have been MEGA good_ I promise!
if I change my weigh in day to today-and compare to last Friday I have lost 0.2lb.
I've been very careful (and the last 2 days super low in cals as I'm out tonight). I've done 2.5 miles on the treadmill EVERY day and since last friday metafit once, kettlebells once and 3 spinning classes.

G x

Well this is awful. I have been MEGA good_ I promise!
if I change my weigh in day to today-and compare to last Friday I have lost 0.2lb.
I've been very careful (and the last 2 days super low in cals as I'm out tonight). I've done 2.5 miles on the treadmill EVERY day and since last friday metafit once, kettlebells once and 3 spinning classes.

G x

Wow that is a lot of exercise ..!! I went to body tune on Monday and nothing since coz of crap shifts .. Should have done something today but I started doing housework and then messing on kids computer setting them up their own iTunes coz I'm fed up of my phone red hot with FaceTime rings for annabelle lol
I'm going out tonight ... No food but hope to drink 6 vodkas and half a bottle wine .!
Doesn't take much to knock me .. Shouldn't have stood in scales ... As I was going it I says to myself why ..?? You had a load of salt last night .. You will be heavy ..!

U checked my diary out? Thanks. But so hacked off. How much is lipo.......

Have a great night. I'm going for ten vodkas!

Gillian x

U checked my diary out? Thanks. But so hacked off. How much is lipo.......

Have a great night. I'm going for ten vodkas!

Gillian x

Have a great night x

Back