Lindsay's progress

Hmmmmm ..... Half bottle wine and 4 or 5 vodkas ... And then cheese on toast when I got in :-( tasted bloody lovely ... But the cals would have been terrible ..
Oh well today is another day and this next week I will mostly be sticking to 1500-1600 calories :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Half bottle rose, 6 vodkas, tapas meal.... Was yummy but yes likely screwed my cals.

On the upside...been to spin

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's right and I've just added the cals on MFP and although its bad, over the week I'm fine.

G x

I agree with huwiesmummy - if you can't enjoy yourself what's the point, can't be a saint all the time - I had 2 slices of chocolate cake yesterday!!

Well done tessa - 4lbs is amazing :)

Cheese on Toast. Lovely. Friday night treat :) I seem to have lost 4lbs. Not sure how but very happy :) x

Wow 4lbs is brilliant :)
And yes agreed .. You have to enjoy yourself .. :)
I saw on another thread yday someone had lined up cheese on toast for a post night out snack ... So when I had the munchies I remembered back and thought I KNOW ... The rest is history teehee :)

image-1214382557.jpg

My three babies x

Hmmmmm ..... Half bottle wine and 4 or 5 vodkas ... And then cheese on toast when I got in :-( tasted bloody lovely ... But the cals would have been terrible ..
Oh well today is another day and this next week I will mostly be sticking to 1500-1600 calories :)

I don't wanna mention cals today!

U still on the wine Lindsay?

G x

Hahaha ... O dear ... Lots of typos lol
Erm feel dreadfully hungover .. I'm obv a lightweight since starting this losing weight lark .. :)

So far I am doing ok food wise. This might change once I open thee wine :)

I'm just having a single vodders... Might have another one then call it a night lol I'm just a tad hungover .. All blooming day .. I'm such a lightweight now .,!!

Had half a bottle of wine, some crisps and a bit of chocolate. Nice :)
Your new picture looks nice. Hope your hangover is better now. X

Thankyou x had my hair done yesterday ... Layers put in and a load cut off .. I love it x

Still have headache :-(

I've been good with food ... Just shy of 1500 cals :)

Hello all :)

Today we're having beef casserole for dinner .. It's in slow cooker yummy :) they will be having mashed potato and I'm having cauliflower mash :)

We r going out as (step) daughters 21st.

Had cereal and a snack to stave off the hunger.

Enjoy your dinner

G x

Back