Lindsay's progress

Weekend was good food wise .. Exercise rise was rubbish did to hangover sat and migraine and dress rehearsal with girls on sun ...
Going to body tune tonight :)
Food all planned.
Have made children rocky road crunch ... I promise I won't nibble :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food wasn't great but if I use mfp at 1400 a day I was 700 over for the week. Averages at 1500 a day which should be ok? (Dan did tell me 1600-1800).
Been to spin then wee 30min run.
Not weighing as was out last night and avoiding my usual Monday despair!

G x

Food wasn't great but if I use mfp at 1400 a day I was 700 over for the week. Averages at 1500 a day which should be ok? (Dan did tell me 1600-1800).
Been to spin then wee 30min run.
Not weighing as was out last night and avoiding my usual Monday despair!

G x

1500 a day is ok :) I have between 1500-1600 do all ok :)
You exercise a lot more than me .. I only do 1hour class and two half hour/4min runs .!! Mind you I do run around a lot at work lol x

Ps: I had a bit of rocky road :-(

But cooooor it was lovely :-D

Had my fitbit weekly report and with lots if calculations the last 7 days I appear to have broken even .. Despite my night out on Friday :)
Fab x
Woken up tired and cranky today and muscles all tired and twitchy from my body tune class last night :-(
At work at 2pm so here's hoping that my mood has improved by then lol x

I burned more cals etc than prev week so I'm happy with that too.

Lets just hope it shows on scales!

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I burned more cals etc than prev week so I'm happy with that too.

Lets just hope it shows on scales!

G x

Yeah absolutely .!
I'm determined not to stand on scales until end of feb though .! Lol
I'm trying to do it monthly x

linski24 said:
Yeah absolutely .!
I'm determined not to stand on scales until end of feb though .! Lol
I'm trying to do it monthly x

I'm going back to monthly weighing as well, I used to get weighed only every 8 weeks by my GP, and was much better off than I am hopping on the scales at home! Monthly is the most logical interval for women as it should mean you don't get the fluctuations due to your cycle, and you're much more likely to stay motivated. :) xx

I'm going back to monthly weighing as well, I used to get weighed only every 8 weeks by my GP, and was much better off than I am hopping on the scales at home! Monthly is the most logical interval for women as it should mean you don't get the fluctuations due to your cycle, and you're much more likely to stay motivated. :) xx

Agreed :)

Hi Lindsay :)

How are you getting on?

I've decided to bite the bullet and eat TDEE minus 20%. I'm struggling eating 1300 & less, I'm so hungry and tired and irritable, and keep daydreaming of food!

Hoping that TDEE minus 20% will keep me on the straight and narrow because its more calories & more room for food so I don't feel so deprived! I'm in the gym 3 times a week again now so that too should help and fingers crossed I'll be slimmer in no time! xx

Hi Lindsay :)

How are you getting on?

I've decided to bite the bullet and eat TDEE minus 20%. I'm struggling eating 1300 & less, I'm so hungry and tired and irritable, and keep daydreaming of food!

Hoping that TDEE minus 20% will keep me on the straight and narrow because its more calories & more room for food so I don't feel so deprived! I'm in the gym 3 times a week again now so that too should help and fingers crossed I'll be slimmer in no time! xx

Hi Lauren :)
I feel fab x I not know I've lost anything since 31st jan oz I'm doing a weigh in on last day of every month now .. However 28th feb will be totm ..!!
But for the first time in a long time I feel I control of everything ... I feel I look ok too .. My face looks thinner I think ... I love eating at tdee -20% ... I'm never hungry it's great x I'm not eating m exercise cals back x I've had my hair cut too x so yeah in a nutshell I'm feeling not bad at all :)

Good luck with your plan x I know the weight loss is slower but you Won't be hungry o cranky :)
Glad you're on the mend ... And a Girly holiday for you .. Fab xxx

Had a few bad ish eating days. Just evening snacking. Not huge amounts but just extra. Not done my back exercise as my house is freezing:(
Sounds like everyone else is doing quite well though. Xx

Had a few bad ish eating days. Just evening snacking. Not huge amounts but just extra. Not done my back exercise as my house is freezing:(
Sounds like everyone else is doing quite well though. Xx

Tessa it's taken me a long time to be in the right frame of mind .!! And I bet you're not doing as badly as you think x

Back