Lindsay's progress

Made meatballs for dinner .. Very yummy x

Made pancakes too ... Lemon juice and sugar ..!! We're verrrry nice tho :-D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

This morning a 38 min run interval training .. Did a few bursts if breakneck speeds of 40 seconds only .. Must have looked silly running like the police were after me lol :)
Finished workout with a weight training session ..x
Won't be able to get up fir the early shift tomorrow .!! Lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This morning a 38 min run interval training .. Did a few bursts if breakneck speeds of 40 seconds only .. Must have looked silly running like the police were after me lol :)

Ha ha!! Enjoyed this, wish I could've seen it :)

Meant to say when you posted the photo - your kids look gorgeous :)

Hi folks

Not a bad weekend so far ... Work yesterday was simply awful ... So busy ... No break etc so calorie wise was ok lol
Went to watch my boy play rugby today and couldn't resist a bacon sandwich ... Was lovely :)
Hub cooking a chicken roast dinner yum ... And I'm sat with a glass of wine ...
Hope everyone is well x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi all :)

I have nothing to report lol
Iv been ok ... I have been good I think ... Had a couple of days of being over but still below TDEE :)
How's everyone else .?

I'm doing good. Weight seems to be shifting.

Might indulge today, being my Birthday!!!

G x

Happy Birthday Gilliam :)
Yes you must indulge x it's the law :)
Glad the weight is shifting .! Us that in 1200.?? Xx

Yes 1200 a day (counting over week to allow extra Tom and today). 2x24 hour fasts, with nothing at all. Did Sunday dinner to Monday dinner. Then yest lunch til lunch today.
G x

Yes 1200 a day (counting over week to allow extra Tom and today). 2x24 hour fasts, with nothing at all. Did Sunday dinner to Monday dinner. Then yest lunch til lunch today.
G x

Good on you for that ... There is no wAy I can fast ... Leaves me grumpy and a migraine .., ill stick to what I'm doing lol x
But great fir you . Have you found it easy .?

I can do daytime, in work, pretty easily-not usually one for breakfast anyway.
Today harder as not eaten since lunch yesterday so last night was hungry. An hour to go!!
After a v indulgent weekend, and being v down, I'm the lightest I've been this year. Not posting mfp weigh on-as will go up as birthday but helped me over the misery of Monday for sure. Still running/spinning too.

G x

Back