Lindsay's progress

I can do daytime, in work, pretty easily-not usually one for breakfast anyway.
Today harder as not eaten since lunch yesterday so last night was hungry. An hour to go!!
After a v indulgent weekend, and being v down, I'm the lightest I've been this year. Not posting mfp weigh on-as will go up as birthday but helped me over the misery of Monday for sure. Still running/spinning too.

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm starving after not eating for a shift at work ..!! I go home with a headache .. Mind you that's lack of fluid too x

I'm starving after not eating for a shift at work ..!! I go home with a headache .. Mind you that's lack of fluid too x

I never drink at work no time! It's bad when you get to the end of a 13.5 hr shift and realised you've only had one wee!

I don't drink much on early/late shift as too busy but i always make time to drink lots on nights.
I'm often the only one in the building and otherwise I'm too tempted to binge/eat crap.

Disadvantage is is then a pain to sleep during the day as i keep waking needing a wee. An i find it hard then to get back to sleep.

I do try and make the effort .. Sometimes ie: Tuesday I was in resus room all shift ... And basically you can't leave the patients .. So if its busy and noone can bring you a drink you're stuffed ..! I did drink yesterday x

I do try and make the effort .. Sometimes ie: Tuesday I was in resus room all shift ... And basically you can't leave the patients .. So if its busy and noone can bring you a drink you're stuffed ..! I did drink yesterday x

I'm constantly in resus lol so I know how that feels, and were not allowed bottles only on nights. There is a water cooler which is difficult as you can't leave your patient

I'm constantly in resus lol so I know how that feels, and were not allowed bottles only on nights. There is a water cooler which is difficult as you can't leave your patient

I know it's hard ..! We are allowed bottled water on the ED but getting to fill it from the kitchen is always a task and a half x

Hello, how is everyone. Had a busy week but one week off now. Sounds tough not to be able to drink at work. I suppose as I work in an office that's hard to imagine. Not sure I could cope with that especially during hay fever season when I drink water constantly.
I weighed myself this morning and lost another 1.5lbs. Not sure how as tom and had chocolate and crisps during the week. X

Hi x

I'm dying to stand in scales but its totm so there's no point and I'm trying to weigh only on last day of month ... I don't think iv lost any tho in feb ..!! I'm smaller but not lighter ... I shall measure next week to..... I haven't been exemplary this last week or two ... Iv been ok but could have been better x

How is everyone ..??

There's a few peeps I descent heard from in a while ... Hope you're all ok x

How is everyone ..??

There's a few peeps I descent heard from in a while ... Hope you're all ok x

Hey hun I'm ok had a bad weekend!! But I've started slim and save today I need something hardcore for a couple of weeks to kickstart me

Hey hun I'm ok had a bad weekend!! But I've started slim and save today I need something hardcore for a couple of weeks to kickstart me

Hi Luvvy ... We're all allowed time off from dieting :)
Glad you're ok ;-)
Another crap shift today .. Going to try and shred later .. If I gave the energy x in a night shift tomorrow .. Just one .. After 4 day shifts . Grrr so ill put my feet up tomorrow lol x

Hi Luvvy ... We're all allowed time off from dieting :)
Glad you're ok ;-)
Another crap shift today .. Going to try and shred later .. If I gave the energy x in a night shift tomorrow .. Just one .. After 4 day shifts . Grrr so ill put my feet up tomorrow lol x

I start my set of night in two weeks back to long days tomo :( just trying to be organised

I've got a week off. Originally I was planning to be really good but not sure how realistic this is as its my hubbies birthday tomorrow. :) x

I've got a week off. Originally I was planning to be really good but not sure how realistic this is as its my hubbies birthday tomorrow. :) x

You have to celebrate a bday :) have everything but less of it if you really want to be good :)

Thanks Lindsey:) Will try to do that:).
How are you doing? X

I'm not doing too badly x
Iv been lifting weights for a little while but I started the 5x5 lifting heavy today .!
I need the proper equipment tho .. Need a bench and a squat stand .!
I will get ripped :)

You're doing a lot of exercise. Wish I was that motivated.
Eating today hasn't been too bad. Breakfast and at lunchtime 2 pieces of cake. Now dinner (a roast). The alcohol however will make up the calories. Oops. :) xx

I'm on night shift tonight .. No alcohol fir me :-(

Iv fine a run of 4 days and they've shoved a blooming night in the end of them ... Bar stewards ..!!
However I have 5 days off from tomorrow morning :)

I'm on night shift tonight .. No alcohol fir me :-(

Iv fine a run of 4 days and they've shoved a blooming night in the end of them ... Bar stewards ..!!
However I have 5 days off from tomorrow morning :)

Feel your plan. My 4 nights are rota'd in for thur-sun. Bit naff having you on days/nights. Makes the day off even better though. X

Currently 14st 7lbs. 2lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Back