Lindsay's progress

Poor you having the Night shift after 4 Days on. Bet you can't wait for your 5days off:) hope your shift goes quickly. Xx

Hehe thanks Hun x always busy day and night in the emergency dept ... So hopefully won't be long until morning x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Didn't realise you work in the emergency department. Can well imagine that its busy. Must be quite stressful. Xx

Hmm yes my last two shifts in particular ..!! Was good or my dieting .. No time to eat or drink lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I really admire nurses and doctors. Such a difficult job. Xx

Aaahhh thankyou x we usually get shouted at lol for the waiting times x but .. As I saw on a Facebook picture ... If you have to wait you should be thankful... It's the people that have to be seen straight away that you wouldn't want to be swapping places with x

If I hadn't got a phobia of needles I would have gone into nursing myself. Most medical staff do an amazing job. Overworked and underpaid. Xx

Morning folks ...

Weigh on today .... I'm still 10st 1lb ... A tad disappointing .. But I definitely look slimmer ...
I have measured me too

Waist : 30"
Hips: 35.8"
Rib cage: 31"

A tiny hit off hips ... A whole inch off waist ... And a little but off ribcage.

I'm kinda not stressing tho ... I don't know what's happening to me .. A couple months ago this would have been the end of the world ..!! Lol

But I'm fairly happy that I look ok when I lol on the mirror .. If I was to be photographed it might be a different matter .. But I definitely look smaller ... But the numbers haven't moved much apart from a massive inch off waist x

Hey ho :)

Loving my little gym at home .!! I gave a huge room at my house ... The bottom part has seating and tv etc and the top part my gym :)
I have a treadmill, a stationary bike and a weights bench and a loaf of weights .. Barbell ... Dumbells ...

image-2092458104.jpg

My weight bench

image-2683335793.jpg

My new weight lifting gloves

image-3656708468.jpg

My treadmill and bike :)

Very cool Lindsay :) Wish I had te money fo an exercise bike. I'd buy one straight away. Hopefully if Overtime at work continues I can buy bikes for me and my husband so we can do bike rides instead of telly. Xx

Very cool Lindsay :) Wish I had te money fo an exercise bike. I'd buy one straight away. Hopefully if Overtime at work continues I can buy bikes for me and my husband so we can do bike rides instead of telly. Xx

I hate the bike lol ..!!! With a passion ..!!

Was bad yesterday ... Sweets at work and 400 calorie worth of breadsticks when I got home ... Oh bugger ... Didn't go over cals as I ran yday morning then work .. Which is another workout lol so I had calories .. But I was bad never the less x

Back