Lindsay's progress

Morning all :)

Sneaky look on scales and I'm half a pound down and my waist is under 30 inches :) started off 31.3 :) love this lifting weights :)
I'm currently eating 1750 calories a day .. It's fab x
Hope everyone is ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1750? Honestly-wow

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I actually think its the lifting weights that's helped .. I'm lucky to have a home gym ... So I don't have to push myself out to a gym x I'm really loving it :) and I to interval training 2-3 times a week x

Feel a bit crappy today :-(

I'm pre menstrual and snapping at everyone and my stomach actually looks bigger ..!! I know it's only PMS bloat but I feel like I've failed .. I was doing so well felt great and sexy and slim .. Now I feel life a bloated horrid thing ...
Why do we have to go through this .!!
I think I can really tell as iv lost weight and am noticeably thinner so the bloat really seems to stick out :-(
I also had naughty week last week and I think the increase in carbs really hasn't helped with the bloat ..!! I think I need to cut back on them again .. I started eating 150-180g do I'm going to go back to eating 100g again ..! Carbs just don't agree with me .! The proof is in my bloat x

I am like that at the moment Lindsay. Just feeling crap. Oddly enough my hayfever has started now. Didn't think any pollen were out there yet.
Not done to good with my eating. Stress at work has led to eating more. Back on wagon tomorrow. Today was not too bad though so that's a start:) x

Old depression rearing its head ... Must remember .... Stop eating to comfort ones self.. I don't need the sweets on the nursing station ...
I can and will look fabulous.... The way I look in the mirror is my mind playing tricks on me ....

Old depression rearing its head ... Must remember .... Stop eating to comfort ones self.. I don't need the sweets on the nursing station ...
I can and will look fabulous.... The way I look in the mirror is my mind playing tricks on me ....

Come on.....Dont give yourself such a hard time. A few days off is fine after all the days on you do. Give yourself a break.
You already are fabulous xxxxx

G x

I must remember these things to!

If anyone is friends with me on my fitness pal can you pm me so I can give you my username, I've a new phone and because I've installed the app again it's deleted all my friends except 2 xx

Happy Easter everyone :)

I'm in an early shift in the morning and looking Forward to finishing at 2.30 and annual
Leave starting yay :)

Have been away for three days with my dons rugby team on their annual tour ... A party from watching rugby and late nights abd early mornings and climbing adventure walks etc ... I ate drank and was a bit merry ... Feel yuk after the carb fest so back on it tomorrow :)
Actually looking forward to being back on it x

Hi Gillian

Yeah spouse I am really. I follow the eat more to weigh less thing (em2wl). I'm eying a tdee at the mo as i lost 4lbs and then stalled again ... So hopefully my metabolism will get used to eating higher then ill take a10% cut. Been yo yo dieting too much in the past .. My poor metabolism doesn't which way to go.
I have lost cms which s good. Not too bothered about the scales as I'm now in week 5 or 6 on a weight training programme .. I squatted 90lbs this morning .. Feeling smug :)
So now I wan to concentrate on losing inches/cms rather than weight. I like eating this much as I was so prone to losing it and going on binges when I was only eating 1200 cals ...
How are you doing ..???

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Lynsey - just read your thread from start to finish - loved it - thanks for introducing me to helloits dan, really enjoyed reading it - just sent it to hubby on a link to try and get him motivated - its certainly food for thought - i have loads to lose and I am eating 1290 cals per day - I exercise but try not to eat back all the calories - I'm currently sitting +2lbs and weigh in is tomorrow - might have to rethink my figures

hope you don't mind but I'm subscribing x

Hi :)

Nice to meet you x
I don't mind you subscribing at all x I don't write every day ...
I love helloitsdan too :)
I live eating this much as the stress has gone out of eating x
If you read all around the stuff about eating more to weigh less then you'll understand that in doing a reset at the moment and shortly about to take a cut of 10% from my TDEE :)

Back