Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Happy Birthday LL! Enjoy yourself have a great weekend. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tried to say Happy Birthday before but lost my signal. Hope you have a luvverly day/weekend :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

LL missing you and the spud updates. Last weekend before normality..boohoohoo:(
Enjoy it mate. Hope to see you soon. X

Hope you had a great birthday x

Lindsey spud... were missing you. How did your boy get on with new school? I hope your happy and well. Come back soon. X

Hi cloudy and bubble, I am fine, just not dieting! Youngest goes back to school tomorrow so normal routine and healthy eating will resume again then. Eldest seems okay with the new school, so far. I have missed you all and have been reading your diaries but not posting but as I said, hopefully I will get to normal tomorrow. Just sitting enjoying a bit fat gin and tonic before my big fat roast! Been cleaning all day and house looks better than it has for ages so I deserve it. Going to watch X factor then a nice bath, then bed.

Glad youre well L, welcome aboard again, need your help... have a lovely monday. X

Haha love it! Sounds like what i want my diet to be. Have a good Tuesday, see how you get on today. ;)

Hi LL

Hope you're ok mate. Hope too "see" you soon. We need to work some off before the next holiday, going anywhere in half term? Im looking for a cheap caravan holiday with swimming pool for kids. Thats all they want to be happy! :)

Hi Bubble. Sorry not been on here, head still not back into it. Eating too many treats. Don't want to come on here saying about what crap I've eaten when you are trying to be good! Seems cruel.

Well it's Monday so will start again today, see if I can stick with it for a whole week, one day at a time though!

We we may be going to holland at half term as mark is hoping to race. It is usually the last race meeting of the year for us as it is bloody cold!

hope you have a great week, you are doing really well from what I read on your diary. X

Glad your ok LL. I'll always be around, don't think mins can get rid of me the way I yoyo. ;)

Holland in october! Bet its cold, so is a van in the uk! Last year we were caught in that storm and the van lifted up good job the chains were strong, or id have been like dorethy! :p

Hope your boy still ok with new school, madam is getting there but doesnt put herself forward still... she'll change.

Have a nice week mate. X

The bubble will burst

Back