Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Well done on loss & becoming an auntie again. Love the name. If I ever have a little girl I was thinking Grace :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

-2lbs this week. Now the lightest I have been since 2002, if not before.

Hope you all have a fab Friday and weekend.

Well Lindsey very well done, so so pleased for you, my oh my your target within reach thats amazing.

I need to apologise for the following on my diary last night - "Lindsey join us with the crazy dancing around the living room its great fun!" You must have thought where is she coming from? Crazy as ever, it was meant for LyndaAnn so I'm very sorry.

Anyway mate have a fantastic weekend and enjoy those new found numbers.. Well done. xxx

Well Lindsey very well done, so so pleased for you, my oh my your target within reach thats amazing.

I need to apologise for the following on my diary last night - "Lindsey join us with the crazy dancing around the living room its great fun!" You must have thought where is she coming from? Crazy as ever, it was meant for LyndaAnn so I'm very sorry.

Anyway mate have a fantastic weekend and enjoy those new found numbers.. Well done. xxx
Cheers Bubble. I would have loved dancing round the living room with you.

My losses will halt once we start going racing every weekend. Cooking facilities in the camper not the same as at home so will have to be mega organised. It is very sociable so I always have at least one bottle of wine! Oh well, when the season starts I will have to be mega good in the week to make up for the weekends!

Mark, my other half, races sidecar motocross. He is in the twilight of his racing career, but we watch the British championships and the world championships ( if not too far away). Google it, youtube it. He is the driver. My boys also have a smaller version of hubby's bike and we take them out on it at weekends when we can.

My losses will halt once we start going racing every weekend. Cooking facilities in the camper not the same as at home so will have to be mega organised. It is very sociable so I always have at least one bottle of wine! Oh well, when the season starts I will have to be mega good in the week to make up for the weekends!

I used to go bike racing years ago, now I just organise a couple of track days a year in Spain, I know what you mean about it being social! :D

(I dont ride on the track though, just the road, I feel that I would make a right numpty of myself while I kangaroo out of the pits with all the guys watching me!!) Great bunch of people though, I really enjoy it. Where do you go? And do you take part?

I used to go bike racing years ago, now I just organise a couple of track days a year in Spain, I know what you mean about it being social! :D

(I dont ride on the track though, just the road, I feel that I would make a right numpty of myself while I kangaroo out of the pits with all the guys watching me!!) Great bunch of people though, I really enjoy it. Where do you go? And do you take part?
I am the team cook! My involvement ends there. I have had a go on the side once. OMG, I was knackered after half a lap and my brother wasn't even going fast! It is a real family thing for us. My dad used to race years ago, consequently my brothers took it up, that is how I met mark. My brothers have given up now, but 2 of my nephews race and my niece ( who just had the baby) her hubby races too!

I am the team cook! My involvement ends there. I have had a go on the side once. OMG, I was knackered after half a lap and my brother wasn't even going fast! It is a real family thing for us. My dad used to race years ago, consequently my brothers took it up, that is how I met mark. My brothers have given up now, but 2 of my nephews race and my niece ( who just had the baby) her hubby races too!

Fantastic! A real family event, love it.

I do miss the old days when we piled into a camper and spent the weekend at different circuits, although in my memory it was pretty much always cold and wet! I was the cook too, bacon sandwiches being my speciality :) I took up photography then too to give me something else to do and ended up selling my photos to the other racers each week. The guy who I was supporting gave it up in the end as he needed to save for a house.

Sidecar looks like very hard work, so well done for having a go! You are braver than me! :)

Fantastic! A real family event, love it.

I do miss the old days when we piled into a camper and spent the weekend at different circuits, although in my memory it was pretty much always cold and wet! I was the cook too, bacon sandwiches being my speciality :) I took up photography then too to give me something else to do and ended up selling my photos to the other racers each week. The guy who I was supporting gave it up in the end as he needed to save for a house.

Sidecar looks like very hard work, so well done for having a go! You are braver than me! :)
The ability to make tea and cook bacon sarnies is prerequisite! You are quite right about it being cold and wet! It can sometimes be lovely though (then it is dusty though).

Friday 21st March

Busy afternoon. Went to meeting straight from work, then got kids from school, home, chucked dinner in oven then to aldi and tesco whilst dinner cooked, then took youngest to football training. Phew.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch:JP, beans coleslaw (2 syns)
dinner: wedges, beans, eggs.
snacks: Apple, tangerine, ML Greek yog

Going to go and get a coffee, soak my oats ready for pancakes, then beddy bye bye for me.

night all, hope you have a fab weekend.

Saturday 22nd March

Evening everyone, hope you are enjoying the weekend. We took the kids out on their bike today but the bike broke whilst they were practising and daddy couldn't fix it. That cut our day a bit short but still didn't get home until 4pm.

breakfast: magic pancakes with berries, lemon juice and sweetener.
lunch: none
dinner: chicken curry with rice (1.5 syns), 1poppadom (4.5 syns), small piece naan (3syns)

snacks: pops (4 syns), Apple, banana, caramel freddo (5 syns)

had 17 syns today but it is Saturday.

Back