Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Evening everyone, hope you are enjoying the weekend. We took the kids out on their bike today but the bike broke whilst they were practising and daddy couldn't fix it. That cut our day a bit short but still didn't get home until 4pm.

breakfast: magic pancakes with berries, lemon juice and sweetener.
lunch: none
dinner: chicken curry with rice (1.5 syns), 1poppadom (4.5 syns), small piece naan (3syns)

snacks: pops (4 syns), Apple, banana, caramel freddo (5 syns)

had 17 syns today but it is Saturday.

Evening Lindsey :), your foodage looks fab hun, dinner sounds lush . Well done for going for your bike ride, even though it had to be cut short. I miss freddo's so much I love them, problem is I don't stop at one :D. I have to apply the theory `if its not in my shopping basket, it wont be on my hips ' :p I can't be trusted with chocolate hehe. Hope your having a lovely evening hun.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I am having a bit of a chocolate binge this evening. I have a real choc and sweetie craving. As well as the freddo I have had a snacksize snicker, a fun size bag of haribos, 5 skittles and 2squares of choc covered marzipan which has been in the fridge for 9 months! Once I start on sugar, I can't seem to stop. Sugar is the devils food!

Hi Kay, I am having a bit of a chocolate binge this evening. I have a real choc and sweetie craving. As well as the freddo I have had a snacksize snicker, a fun size bag of haribos, 5 skittles and 2squares of choc covered marzipan which has been in the fridge for 9 months! Once I start on sugar, I can't seem to stop. Sugar is the devils food!

hehe I totally agree but I'm a right p** I don't even stop at savoury stuff :D I love crisps but again I can go through a whole multi pack in one sitting lol :p . The only thing that works for me is not to have them in the house at all. I know people who have kids can't avoid it, just as well I don't have any, otherwise poor things would be wondering who nicked their treats all the time :D .

Kay xx

Sunday 23rd March

Well, today's food looks the same as last Sunday! Clearly I am a creature of habit. Not done much today, watched son play football this morning then made lunch, then made dinner.

breakfast: magic pancakes with fruit, lemon juice and sweetner
lunch: bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms
dinner: roast pork, SW roasties and parsnips, sprouts, carrots and green beans, gravy (2 syns)

snacks: Greek yog (1/2 syn), Apple. Had ice cream after dinner with a teaspoon choc spread melted over it. No idea how many syns, but reckon at least takes me up to the 15 or more.

mondayagain tomorrow! groan.

Oh hun hope its not a cold. Glad you had a lovely weekend - as you say monday again but only 5 more sleeps til saturday. ;)
Have a great week. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Monday 24th March

It has been really cold here today. Popped to the park after school but froze after 20 minutes!

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP, salad, mayo (2syns)
dinner: tesco HL sausage pasta bake and salad (1 syn for sausage, 6 syns for cheese, 1 syn for mayo)
snacks: Apple, tangerine, banana

just catching up on diaries then aiming to do some ironing.

Tuesday 25th March

Had a governors merging after school today until 6.15 so MIL picked up the kids and did the swimming run for me. I thought I was being really good, put dinner in the oven and set the timer so it would be ready for when they got back from swimming, but forgot to actually turn the oven on and sort the temperature! DOH! Oh well, all had dinner together at 7.15!

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP, salad, mayo 2syns)
dinner: JP, salad, cheese, beans, mayo (1 syn)

snacks: Apple, 2 pieces choc covered marzipan (?)

Had a governors merging after school today until 6.15 so MIL picked up the kids and did the swimming run for me. I thought I was being really good, put dinner in the oven and set the timer so it would be ready for when they got back from swimming, but forgot to actually turn the oven on and sort the temperature! DOH! Oh well, all had dinner together at 7.15!

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP, salad, mayo 2syns)
dinner: JP, salad, cheese, beans, mayo (1 syn)

snacks: Apple, 2 pieces choc covered marzipan (?)

Well done Lindsey, your foodage looks fab hun :). lol @ forgetting to turn the oven on, I'm like that sometimes :p. Hope you have another smashing day on plan tomorrow hun.

Kay xx

Amazing loss for you today Kay. Hope your salad week is as successful.

Thanks so much Lindsey :D, hope you have a smashing loss too on Friday :), fingers crossed for you hun !

Kay xx

Wednesday 26th March

Brrrrr, been really cold today. I am currently in bed and feet still cold! No willpower again tonight, picked at ice cream, choc covered marzipan and wine gums. No idea how many syns but more than I am allowed I am sure! Oh well, never mind, got one day left til weigh in and I will see the damage.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP with swede, cabbage and salad, mayo (2 syns)
dinner: spag Bol and salad with mayo (1 syn) and cheese (3syns)

snacks: Apple, fruit salad, strawberries and the aforementioned rubbish!

not really feeling like I have done enough to lose this week so will be lucky to lose this week. Oh well, my own fault.

Sounds like we both had "one of those days!" I ended up having some chocolate buttons and a glass of wine as I had already gone over my syns :eek:
Sometimes you just have to cut yourself some slack..... I just wish weigh in day wasn't as close, I am on a Friday WI now too. Fingers crossed we both do ok, Your food and syns always look really good so I am sure you will do fine :)

Morning Lindsey, you might be surprised, you've done really well on your meals this week so that may overide the snacking.
Whens WI is it today or tomorrow?
Im wishing you lots of luck. Xxx

Morning Lindsey, you might be surprised, you've done really well on your meals this week so that may overide the snacking.
Whens WI is it today or tomorrow?
Im wishing you lots of luck. Xxx

Morning Bubble, I weigh on a Friday morning. How are you this morning? It's really cold outside here today. So much for spring!

Its freezing ive got out of bed sorted the kids had shower and now back under the covers im soooo cold!!
You can have yourself a good day today lots of water and you just pul it off tomorow hun. ;)

Hey Lindsey :), you've done so well all week, hope you have a super duper loss hun . Good luck for tomorrow ! :D I'm sure you'll come back with a smashing result.

Kay xx

Thursday 27th March

Had to go to Aldi after work today to buy some camping stuff that they have on offer. Nothing exciting, a ground sheet, toilet chemicals, pegs, a new step. I live the high life! Mark has had the kids motorbike fixed so we can take them out practising on it on Saturday, then we are off to the 1st round of the British Sidecar-motocross championship. It is in oxford this week. Lots of our friends will be there. There will be wine involved! I just hope the weather behaves and warms up a bit!

breakfast: branflakes, berries, slimmed milk
lunch: JP, salad, mayo (2 syns)
dinner: lamb, mini roasties, carrots, sprouts, cauliflower cheese, gravy and mint sauce (3syns?)
snacks: Apple, banana, choc snack a jack (3 syns)

I stayed the same this morning, still, I sort of expected it.

i am at a difficult weight I think. This is lowest I can remember being since having the kids. Even when I exercised 3 times a week ( a few years ago) I couldn't get below 11 st 3lb. I think I will be stuck at this weight until my body realises that I need to lose more weight. Just hope I don't get fed up and lose focus in meantime as this always what has happened before when I have got to this weight and it hasn't moved.

Back