Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Why does our body do that? My sticking point is around the 12 and a half mark, thats why ive added the salad challenge in to see if it will shift.
I know what you mean about losing the motivation when they dont budge but you're right it should eventually realise we mean business!

Anyway im glad you sts and didnt show a gain as you were worried about that. Keep it going mate, we can beat the flab!! Haha. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A maintain is still better than the alternative, I reckon if we were eating the way we used to we would be steadily rising... I know I would, I am resigned to the fact that I will have to eat this way for the rest of my life if I want to stay healthy, I will have days off and holidays though! Luckily I love the food on SW! :D

I am the same as you, I am slowing down around the weight that my body always seems to want to be, I have 14-20lbs to go but if it takes all year I am going to do it, that way it will definitely become second nature to eat this way :)

Have a good weekend, Good luck to the boy racers! :)

I'll be controversial here but what about having a rest if it's an easy weight to maintain and then try again after you're happy you can maintain it?

I agree, plough on. Enjoy your weekend and just get straight back on it Monday. We have to learn to live a little too. Im proud of you Lindsey a bit of wine is allowed...x

A maintain is still better than the alternative, I reckon if we were eating the way we used to we would be steadily rising... I know I would, I am resigned to the fact that I will have to eat this way for the rest of my life if I want to stay healthy, I will have days off and holidays though! Luckily I love the food on SW! :D

I am the same as you, I am slowing down around the weight that my body always seems to want to be, I have 14-20lbs to go but if it takes all year I am going to do it, that way it will definitely become second nature to eat this way :)

Have a good weekend, Good luck to the boy racers! :)
Thanks Chrissie. I think you are right, it has to be a way of life with odd days off. I am going on holiday to majorca at the end of July and I hope to keep going until at least then. Will just have to be patient and hope I can push on through the plateau.

I'll be controversial here but what about having a rest if it's an easy weight to maintain and then try again after you're happy you can maintain it?
I really want SW to be second nature to me, so will carry on and see what happens. I really want to reach my target before I go on hols in July. If I can reach it before then I may make the target lower. That seems miles away at the moment though.

Friday 28th March

Yay, it's Friday! Well carrying on normal despite the scales showing no change. I have had a couple of treats today, but hopefully within syn allowance.
taking the kids out on their bike tomorrow then going straight to culham for the motocross so I won't be online. I have packed lots of fruit, salad, ham, magic pancake stuff, beans eggs and bacon so hoping the food side is ok as all syns will be spent on wine!

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP, beans, sweetcorn, salad, mayo (2 syns) Apricot crumble and custard (half a portion, say 10 syns.)
dinner: eggs, beans, spicy wedges

snacks: Apple, WW crinkles (4 syns)

hope everyone one has a great weekend. Catch up Monday.

Have a fab weekend. Great weather too. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Lindsey :), sorry I'm late hun (had stuff going on, explained on my diary) well done on your sts, I hope your enjoying a great weekend with your family :p, your foodage sounds fab ! :D

Kay xx

Happy mums day Lindsey. See you've had a great weekend. Shame it goes so quickly really.
Back to normality tomorrow, oh well heres to a good week. x

Sunday 30th March

I had a great weekend. DIet went a little off the rails but will try to make up for it for the rest of the week.

yesterday we took the kids out on their motorbike. They are getting better and better each time they go out on it, proud mummy. Then we straight to the motocross. Food was okay Saturday, had pancakes and fruit, bacon and eggs and curry rice with a poppadom. And a packet of pops and a chocolate rice cake. And 1 1/3 bottles of rose. Oops. Still, had a great Saturday night.

today I have had pancakes and fruit, carrot and humous, 2 slices ham, a chocolate rice cake, a cupshot (yuk), potato skins and chilli for dinner. Will be loads of syns in the skins but they were in the freezer and needed using up.

Will get back on the plan tomorrow. We finish on Friday for 2 weeks. I struggle when don't have normal routine so hope I don't put any weight on. Will have to be super organised I think.

monday again tomorrow, time is flying by. Hope everyone has a good week.

Sounds like a great weekend! Doesn't sound disastrous on the food front either. Just drink a bit more water for the next couple of days, that often helps with the wine part :)

Glad you had a great weekend, and congrats on the STS too x

Happy Monday everyone. My old mom (80) had to go to hospital for a procedure on her throat this morning. She had to be there for 8am, so she got a taxi as it is a bit of a pain to get to and she didn't want my dad driving her at that time of day. They left her waiting for 40 minutes in the hospital reception before a porter came to collect her, then he took her to the wrong ward! She has not had anything to eat since last night and they have told her that they have no beds currently so she s not due for her op until 3 pm! What a way to treat an elderly lady. Bet she is starving. I know they can't help it (apparently) but surely they can look after our old people better than this. Anyway, rant over, got to phone dad later to see if they have done the op, so fingers crossed she will be ok.

will post food etc later.

Oh that's awful! I have had to have a rant at hospitals before for the same sort of thing, they do seem to have no respect for the elderly. I hope she is ok! x

Back