Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

They seem to have no respect for people! Animals get better treatment sometimes. Hope its all gone well for mum. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Still waiting for news on my mom, but she went down for the op at 4.30 this afternoon.

wanted to open accounts at the Halifax for the kids. They already have one account there each, I just wanted another for them that pays higher interest. They couldn't see me, I have to make an appointment. Was very peed off and won't be going back. Seems banks aren't interested in taking in new money any more. Ended up in the pound shop, bought a bag of those chocolates that could be anything but you don't know til you open it! They were Cadbury caramel chunks, caramel kegs from the box of roses and twisted creme egg chunks. Yum, struck gold, threw the last pack away as they were hard toffees. I did share them with kids, but had 6 chocs (at least). So weak.
breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk
lunch: JP with chilli, carrots, peas and a fruit smoothie ice
dinner: meatball pasta bake with salad. I hAd 1tbsp of Parmesan 1.5syns. Mayo 1 syn
snacks, Apple, yoghurt, snack a jack 4 syns, and the dreaded chocolates.

Hopefully tomorrow, I will stop screwing it up and stick with the programme!

Sorry to hear you are having a rotten day. I can totally sympathise with the need for a choc fix today!
I hope your mum is ok xx

Don't worry choc is so needed on some occasions!
Hope your mums ok and you hear something soon, thinking of you xx

Thanks for all your concern. Just spoke to my dad, mom is back on the ward and is sitting up. Procedure went well ( she had something done to her throat as she keeps choking on her food). Poor thing will be on a liquid diet for a while until her throat heals, she will really miss her chocolate and cheese! She should be home tomorrow once the doc has seen her. I will be going up on Sunday for a couple of days so will be nice to see her. Always feel better when I have seen her with my own eyes!

i am currently ironing watching Mary berry cooking lots of yummy food. I like to tease myself!!

hope everyone is having a great evening.

Glad to hear she's ok. I'm tempting myself with masterchef! I've got all the Mary Berry's recorded to watch though. I just finished her autobiography - what an amazing story reading the life she's had x

Club10.jpg
S7.jpg
S14.jpg

Try copying these into signature, anything else let me know.

Tuesday 1st April

My mom is home and I have spoken to her. She is okay and just has a sore throat.

Loving the lighter nights, kids outside playing. Peace for half an hour!

Todays food, green day,

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, sweetcorn, broccoli, mayo (2syns)

dinner: JP, beans, cheese, salad, mayo (1syn)

snacks: Apple, banana, 2x alpen light, chocolate snack a jack (3syns), yoghurt.

got a real sweet tooth this evening, hence the yog/alpen/snack a jack. I am well within allowances, but feel very naughty eating all that sweet stuff in just half an hour.

apparently we now need to eat 7 or 8 portions of fruit and veg. Veg is best, then salad, then fruit, according to the news. Most people don't even eat 5 a day, let alone 7! At least you take in lots of fruit and veg with SW. I reckon I have 6 or 7 a day, most days.

Back