Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Morning mate, have yourself another great day. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gosh, I'm late updating my diary tonight. Another on plan day. Work manic and worked over so no time for exercise today I'm afraid. Just prepared dinner for tomorrow tonight. Pulled pork in the slow cooker, just got to turn it on on the morning. Hope it is nice, will be a huge waste of pork if it's wasted.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, red pepper omelette, mayo (2 syns)

dinner: spag bol

snacks: Apple, banana, blueberries, yoghurt.

another low syn day, only 2. Really wanted chocolate earlier but went online and spent £60 on clothes instead!

Evening. Had an okay food day today, took kids to the park after school as the weather was so nice then popped into town for some bits. The pulled pork was really nice, kids not over keen on the BBQ sauce, but hey ho. Got loads left over so put it in the freezer. Went out for a bike ride for half an hour tonight, 2 circuits round the park. Friday tomorrow, hurray. Got to go to eldests football presentation but no other plans as such.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: potato and leek bake with green beans and carrots. This is bound to have some syns but I really like this lunch when it's on the menu so I treat myself!

dinner: pulled pork with BBQ sauce, sweet potato chips ( they were really soft and not crispy at all, not sure what I did wrong) with salad.

snacks: apple

exercise: 30 min bike ride

Yipee! What a great loss. Well done Linds im excited now. Have a fab day. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well do e Lynds that's amazing, I could only dream of a 4lb loss! You've done so well. Keep up the good work Hun xx

4lbs off.

Yay ! I love coming on mins :D it's great to wake up to such good news ! Well done Lindsey that's a fab result ! :p Your so back in the zone, I'm so so happy for you hun. Long may the losses continue, throughout June I say ! :D Hope you have a smashing weekend lovely ! :):)

Kay xx

Thanks everyone. In fairness, I have just lost last weeks gain, so maybe bloating contributed to that gain. Am well pleased though, just hope I can keep it up. Had my Friday treat at work today, coleslaw with my salad and a chocolate orange cake for desert. Going to walk to school to get kids as too late home from work to do my DVD again!

Hi cloudy6 hope you are not too bored by my ramblings and ups and downs.

To tell the truth it had me in stitches earlier. (around the bits about the wine in the garden) it just so reminded me of a good friend of mine.

Late posting again tonight. Been out to football presentation for son. Been very naughty today......

breakfast: branflakes, berries, milk

lunch: JP, beans, coleslaw, salad. Syns in the coleslaw but not sure how many. Chocolate orange cake. Oops

dinner: steak, stir fried veg, potato bake with light Philly.

snacks: Apple, buffet food!!!! (Cocktail sausages, onion bhaji, a chicken nugget, a mini spring roll, 6 mini squares of million shortbread, a chocolate cookie).

very naughty. Feel guilty but will be back to it tomorrow. It is Friday. Will have to do extra, extra exercise (groan!).

Morning pip. I just sort of made it up. Sliced up new pots roughly 1/2 cm thick, par boiled for a few mins, drained. Mixed a couple heaped teaspoons Philly light with garlic and herbs with a little veg stock and teaspoon English mustard until thick sauce like but pourable. Put potatoes in shallow oven dish, pour over sauce, sprinkle and little cheese on top and bake until nice and brown. Obviously it has syns but maybe not as much as regular cheese sauce. Not sure if you hex Philly light?

Back