Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Sounds delicious. Apparently it wouldnt be a hexa but i always use it as hexa. But then again i dont lose weight consistantly!;)
Hope your having a lovely saturday. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well weather has really brightened up today. Eldest has been at a party all day and youngest had footy training so did Davina DVD for 30 mins this morning. This time I did the cardio box, was sweating like a pig at the end! Didn't have breakfast until lunchtime, then decided to go into Staines on the bus with my youngest. I drive everywhere so this was a bit of an adventure! He was given a gift voucher from school for being one of the first kids in school to earn the gold smiley award (for good behaviour) so took him to spend it. He spent in on loom bands to make bracelets. Yes, he is a boy but he really likes doing it so.......... Anyway, bought sweets from old fashioned sweet stall on the market and had a couple of those, then went into the pound shop and bought some more of those mis shapes chocolates. Ate about 10 of those. Very naughty again today and probably undone my excercise! Looking forward to BGT tonight. Hoping to have curry for dinner if I can cook it on time!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Sounds like a lovely day. My kids are loomy mad, wonder what they've made me for tomorrow? I really fance one of those frozen mango smirnoffs. Hubby at work kids playing in garden and feeling quite picky. x

I'm obviously really out of touch with what is 'in' with kids.... even though I have a three and a half year old grandson. I had to Google to see what loom bands are :-o

My boys a Daniel, bet he's a cheeky monkey!:)

Sounds like my one, been told its the name! Mine is demolision Dan! You're right god help us when they're older!

Weather is glorious so decided to have BBQ for tea and marks mum and dad coming over. I love a BBQ. Will make my own SW friendly potato salad and coleslaw, but the meat is ready bought so will have syns not sure how many. Did 50 mins of Davina DVD this morning and managed to fit into an old pair of jeans I a size 12 that I have kept for years, hoping that one day they might fit again. I got them on and done up and could move in them! Okay, there is a muffin top and they don't look pretty but they were on and done up. Couldn't have done that before. Yay!

4llb loss and size 12's go you!!! I need to get my ample derriere in gear and get back to exercising! You're doing really well with it all!

Those loom bands are the bain of my life, they get everywhere! The poor dog keeps eating them a pooping them out. The rule now is if they're on the floor they get hoovered up!

How was your BBQ? Hope you enjoyed it!

BBQ was fab. Sausages, Chinese pork loin, BBQ chicken drumsticks, spicy beef kebabs, minted lamb kebabs, sweet chilli chicken breast, burgers, potato salad, coleslaw, new potatoes, salad and wine. Lots of wine. Can barely type! Only drank a bottle but hey, feeling woozy! Will have to do lots and lots and lots do exercise to wipe this one out!

BBQ was fab. Sausages, Chinese pork loin, BBQ chicken drumsticks, spicy beef kebabs, minted lamb kebabs, sweet chilli chicken breast, burgers, potato salad, coleslaw, new potatoes, salad and wine. Lots of wine. Can barely type! Only drank a bottle but hey, feeling woozy! Will have to do lots and lots and lots do exercise to wipe this one out!

Hi love

Glad u have a great time at BBQ, I love a good BBQ! And Chinese pork is my fav! Asda do the Chinese chicken and it's bloody lovely! We usually get ours from the butchers as the skin goes nice and crispy and the meat is soooo juicy!

I find I get more woozy lately, I personally put it down to cutting down on carbs, can hardly remember anything after I've had a good drink and I used to be able to do 2-3 bottles and half "there" lol. We all need to let our hair down! Xx

Weather is glorious so decided to have BBQ for tea and marks mum and dad coming over. I love a BBQ. Will make my own SW friendly potato salad and coleslaw, but the meat is ready bought so will have syns not sure how many. Did 50 mins of Davina DVD this morning and managed to fit into an old pair of jeans I a size 12 that I have kept for years, hoping that one day they might fit again. I got them on and done up and could move in them! Okay, there is a muffin top and they don't look pretty but they were on and done up. Couldn't have done that before. Yay!

Woohoo, you must have been grinning big time getting those size 12s on. I have all sizes from 18s (happy to say they are now too big) down to 12s and really look forward to getting back into my size 12 black jeans in the not too distant future. Well done you :)

Back