Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Monday 9th June

Well the week is off to a good start, trying to make up for my naughtiness yesterday! So far I am managing to do 30 mins of activity a day whether it be walking to get kids from school, a cycle ride or one of my dvds. Just hope I can keep it up. It has been really nice here today but the sky has clouded over and the temperature has dropped so think a storm could be heading our way.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, mayo (2 syns) spoon of veg chilli on my potato.

dinner: chicken stir fry (1.5 syns)

snacks: none yet

exercise: 30 mins Davina. The aerobic section. Nearly killed me!

Hi Linds, wow a woman on a mission. Well done you. Bet you get another great loss this week. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That was yesterday my lovely look at you today! I was meant to be good today.:rolleyes:

Oh Pipp how can we motivate you? Come on i need you to keep me on they straight and narrow...

I was meant to be good today.:rolleyes:

I wonder how many of us are saying that? :rolleyes: (feeling a little stuffed here, after good intentions, though think I can just about keep within syns limit.

Im staring at mine, pile from floor to mid thigh high. Cant be bothered. :thumbdown:

Love a poppadum! Mmmm

Im staring at mine, pile from floor to mid thigh high. Cant be bothered. :thumbdown:

I was good and did mine tonight while watching Springwatch. Had to get it done as running out of work clothes lol

Back