Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

What it this "ironing" of which you speak?!

You can polish your halo next!

I think I'd better reserve polishing it because I noticed how dusty my house was! I blame the lovely weather, we've had all the windows wide open and it *must* have blown in from outside :)

Tuesday 10th June

Happy Tuesday everyone. It has been another lovely day here. Didn't get home from work in time to do my DVD so me and the kids cycled to the leisure centre for youngests swimming lesson, then cycled back, via tesco to get salad for tea. Took 22 mins there and 40 mins coming back because if tesco stop, so managed my 30 mins for today. Spoke to my dad earlier, my mum has been out of hospital for a few days but she is really cantankerous and moaning at my dad about everything. Apparently they had a row because he didn't defrost the Cornish pasties in the right way! He is well fed up, bless him, can't do right for doing wrong!

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, mayo (2 syns), fresh fruit salad

dinner: JP, salad, cheese and beans.

snacks: Apple, pineapple, yoghurt.

No I don't iron, that is why I have a tumble drier :)

Poor dad, and mum. I can imagine my mum being exactly the same. Feeling useless so making a big deal out of small things. Can't be easy for either of them.

Spoke to my dad earlier, my mum has been out of hospital for a few days but she is really cantankerous and moaning at my dad about everything. Apparently they had a row because he didn't defrost the Cornish pasties in the right way! He is well fed up, bless him, can't do right for doing wrong!

That made me laugh because it is so reminded me of my parents. Glad your Mum is ok and soon feeling a bit more cheery :) Well done on your bike riding, I'm impressed with your determination to fit in your miles, I do walk a lot but apart from that and gardening and general running around after my kids and grandkids, I can be a lazy so and so. I'd love to get back on a bike but have arthritis and the last time I tried, my poor joints really suffered from the bumps and bashes.

I have to say, my bottom was aching as soon as I got to the end of the road! I can't cycle fast as my legs get really tired, so I take a steady pace. It won't make me super fit or burn loads of calories, but got to better than going in the car. I am aiming for 30 mins of activity each day, would like to lose a few more pounds before my holiday but have been stuck at a plateau. Hoping this bit of exercise will give the weight loss a push to get me past my sticking point.

Well done Linds! You are really going to break the plateau I can tell, cant believe the JPs you have i must admit, if I have shortage of potatoes ill know where to come!:)
I cant believe you look like one though have this very weird image in my head now, lol. With googly eyes and a wart! :D

Morning L happy weds. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no scales til friday!!!! Dont let that change your mood its just the morning water retention, have a great day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Noooo don't scale hop! There's still another 2 days worth of SW to be done so ignore that number, keep calm and carry on!

Back