Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Hi love

Don't worry, I weighed myself Monday and was still at last weeks weight, Weighed in this am and have lost 2lb. Don't panic! You can do it! X

Wednesday 11th June

Bit disappointed with the scales this morning but it will not deter me (yet). Didn't have time to do full 30 mins today. Started it but abandoned about 20 mins in as had to go for governor training at the kids school. Mum in law kindly had the kids and cooked a roast dinner for when I got home, bless her. After dinner, needed some raspberries, milk and bread and grapes. Went aldi on bike to get it. Only 10 mins each way but topped my exercise up. Bought far too much, rucksack was so heavy on the way home. Thank goodness I took one of the kids with me as he ended up carrying some home too!

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, mayo (2 syns)

dinner: roast beef, fry light roasties, carrots, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, gravy (2 syns)

snacks: Apple, mango, pineapple.

I know it's tough but try not to get disheartened, it ain't over until the fat lady sings and I ain't singing until Friday ;)

go you on hardcore weight cycling, that's gotta be doing some good!

Hi Linds your doing great with activity, you will reap in benefits from it even if its nsv. Im sure you are going to go on hols looking and feeling awesome. NO SCALES TOMORROW! ;)

Thursday 12th June

Evening all. What a glorious day it is. Still really warm outside. Kids have inset day tomorrow so going to take them over to nannies shortly, they are going out somewhere, maybe up London? I dug out an old Beverley collard fitness DVD today. It was okay. Quite hard on some of the toning exercises, legs were killing. I have also ordered the 30 day shred to try, that probably will kill me!

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP with salad, mayo (2 syns) with green beans and cauliflower

dinner: spag Bol with salad

snacks: Apple, nectarine, yoghurt, 2 alpen lights 6 syns

exercise: 45 minutes dvd

30 day shred kills your legs! So many squats, but it is worth it :)

Deffo good for that! If you try to do it as a 30 day programme I personally find it gets really boring but enjoyed it when rotating with a couple other DVDs

I bet it shows on the scales this week, positivity man, positivity!

I don't see how all the exercise you are doing Lindsey could fail to add up to a drop on the scales! I wish I was as energetic as you.

We will see tomorrow cloudy, but I def had an extra pound on me yesterday morning! Maybe I will just be a big muscly fatty lard arse! Definitely feel leaner even though the scales don't show it. I will measure myself again soon to see if there is any difference.

Definitely get measuring, as you may well see a bigger loss of inches than you see immediately on the scales and that will boost your willpower to keep at both the plan and the exercise. Fingers crossed for the morning :)

Good luck tomorrow Linds, love the spud too! x

It was amazeballs! Had ice cream with it too mmmmmmmmm

Back