Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Friday night and I am watching footy. Come on the Netherlands. Apart from the disappointment from WI this morning, today was fine. Got in from work at 3 picked kids up at 6.30 popped to pub to meet OH for a quick shandy. Food went completely wrong this afternoon as I realised I didn't have to cook dinner as only me at home. I ate a chocolate brownie, a picnic and two mini bubbles choc bars from aldi. Had some honey peanuts as well. Just had 4 ryvita with reduced fat lemon and coriander hummus. Oh well, tomorrow won't be any better as we are going racing and that means BBQ, and wine.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP with salad and coleslaw

dinner: 4 ryvita and hummus

snacks: Apple, picnic, choc bars, brownie, shandy

hope you all have a fab weekend are are better sticking to plan than me!

Morning Linds. Have yourself a lovely weekend. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Friday night and I am watching footy. Come on the Netherlands. Apart from the disappointment from WI this morning, today was fine. Got in from work at 3 picked kids up at 6.30 popped to pub to meet OH for a quick shandy. Food went completely wrong this afternoon as I realised I didn't have to cook dinner as only me at home. I ate a chocolate brownie, a picnic and two mini bubbles choc bars from aldi. Had some honey peanuts as well. Just had 4 ryvita with reduced fat lemon and coriander hummus. Oh well, tomorrow won't be any better as we are going racing and that means BBQ, and wine. Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk lunch: JP with salad and coleslaw dinner: 4 ryvita and hummus snacks: Apple, picnic, choc bars, brownie, shandy hope you all have a fab weekend are are better sticking to plan than me!

Oh dear, I suspect in same situation my food planwould have gone to pot too. Why do we do these things?!
Good luck with it over the weekend and have a good one :)

Hi Hun.

Hope you had a good weekend. And enjoyed your BBQ xx

Morning Linds, hope your weekend was a good one.
Have a nice day today. X

Happy Monday!

Good evening fellow slimmers. Well, I had a great weekend. I had lots of lively BBQ on Saturday night with lots of wine. Also got the munchies and had chocolate too. Loads of syns. Sunday was disappointing, mark got all ready to race and the meeting was cancelled as the first aid/St. John's hadn't turned up and you can't race without an ambulance. So ended up loafing up and coming home. Never mind, had fun on the Saturday night with our friends. Had a KFC on the way home at services and no dinner, just ate rubbish. Not done any exercise since Friday either! Didn't have time today, had a governors meeting straight after work then had to get kids, do dinner etc. hopefully will do my DVD tomorrow and the 30 day shred should turn up soon.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, carrots, peas, salad, mayo (2 syns)

dinner: chicken currey(1.5 syns) rice, 2 pieces naan (6 syns) poppadom (4 syns)

snacks: mini bubbly chocolate (5 syns)

over on syns today but I view it as a positive that I am actually counting them!

hope everyone is having a great week.

Definitely a positive you're counting them! 3 syns will be easy to claw back before Friday. What are your plans today?

I think your doing fab linds. Legs aching means your doing it right. ;)
Keep going. X

You managed to body magic in though so that's fab. Anything is better than nothing!

If you don't already you should start growing your own spuds, you must go through loads of them :)

Back