Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

I wasn't the one doing the swimming, my son had a lesson! I did walk and cycle though, legs aching now though!

Oh, oops, well two out of the three is still pretty good. All I managed today was hoovering and cutting back a big hedge ;-)

You managed to body magic in though so that's fab. Anything is better than nothing!

If you don't already you should start growing your own spuds, you must go through loads of them :)

HaHa, good idea, I had noticed that Lindsey seems quite keen on jacket spuds. :eat:

Hi all. Had a good day, still no exercise as had to get dinner going as soon as I got home from work then took kids to park for half an hour after school. Bought the kids a paddling pool tonight it's quite big, 10ft! Just hope the weather stays nice so we can set it up for them! My 30 day shred turned up today so I will definately be doing that tomorrow!

breakfast: branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, egg, mayo (2syns)

dinner: cottage pie (lean mince, onions, carrots, pepper, celery, courgette, tomatoes, stock)

snacks: small bowl ice cream with choc orange ice magic topping.

Love a paddling pool! Brings you right back to childhood :) bet the kids will love it! Good luck with the shred tomorrow you'll love to hate it hehe

Hi linds i love my 30ds. Good luck it does kill to start with. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Linds!

So? You didn't post so did it kill you???

I bet your having another lovely weekend out with your boys. You've sure got lovely weather so hope you're having fun. xx

I think Jillian has killed her :eek:

Hi guys, sorry I've been absent, had a busy weekend. Been away racing again and just got back. Jillion didn't quite kill me, I am ready to go back for more, I thought is was ok actually, hard but because it's short blasts, I just about managed to cope without keeling over! Had a bad few days with food and everything. BBQ and lots of wine last night, was very tipsy and had two jam and cream donuts and other naughties to soak it up before I could go to bed as things were starting to spin! Had McDonald's on the way home from racing as well, naughty, naughty, naughty. 5 weeks tomorrow I go on hols, so got to try and be stronger at the weekend! I lost a pound this week taking me back to 11st 3lb. I would really like to break through this barrier this week. Hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

Hi guys, sorry I've been absent, had a busy weekend. Been away racing again and just got back. Jillion didn't quite kill me, I am ready to go back for more, I thought is was ok actually, hard but because it's short blasts, I just about managed to cope without keeling over! Had a bad few days with food and everything. BBQ and lots of wine last night, was very tipsy and had two jam and cream donuts and other naughties to soak it up before I could go to bed as things were starting to spin! Had McDonald's on the way home from racing as well, naughty, naughty, naughty. 5 weeks tomorrow I go on hols, so got to try and be stronger at the weekend! I lost a pound this week taking me back to 11st 3lb. I would really like to break through this barrier this week. Hope you have all had a lovely weekend.

Weekend sounds fun though and sometimes you've just gotta have some fun! I'm sure, with the 30day shred, you can break through that stone barrier and we'll be cheering loudly when you do.

Hi Linds, sounds like a great weekend, well done on the loss, thats fab! Go get it girl this week is yours! Have a good one. xxx

Hi diary. Been busy today. Did Davina DVD when got home from work, OH came home from work early as we had to take the van to the garage to gave clutch replaced as it gas started slipping and we are due to go to Belgium in it in a few weeks. I picked kids from school and then drive to meet him at garage, took 1 hour it get there. I hate the m25! Made a quick dinner, cleared up and repaired some bras where the bone was sticking out! Now in bed wAtching TV.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, egg, mayo (2 syns)

dinner: omelette made with 2 eggs, onion, potato, pepper, mushroom and salad.

snacks: apple

exercise: 40 mins- boxing and abs.

Keep on rolling Linds your doing fab with the exercise! We are gonna rock for our hols. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back