Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Evening all. What scorcher today. Too hot to cycle to leisure centre, so let the kids have their way and went in the car. Just lying in front of my fan trying to cool down having just done 30 day shred level 1. Goodness, does it ever get easier? Think I have just about recovered now, been lying on the bed 20 mins!

breakfast: branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch: JP salad egg

dinner : new pots, salad, egg, garlic mayo (3syns)

snacks: none

exercise: 30ds L1

oh forgot to say, went to dentist today. I hVe had a problem with gum disease for years and I hAve now generally got it under control but need a deep cleanse treatment. Going to cost £142 over 3 treatments. Wtf! HVe agreed as am worried my teeth will fall out eventually if I don't!

I always feel like they are ripping me off. Every time they ask if I am eligible for free treatment, I say no and then boom, lots of treatment suggested. In fairness to them, she mentioned this to me last time and have been trying really hard to sort it out but she says it's not surface gum disease any more, it's deeper. Sounds painful to me but hope it isn't and that it gets sorted out once and for all.

oh forgot to say, went to dentist today. I hVe had a problem with gum disease for years and I hAve now generally got it under control but need a deep cleanse treatment. Going to cost £142 over 3 treatments. Wtf! HVe agreed as am worried my teeth will fall out eventually if I don't!

Ouchy on the purse! It is so expensive isn't it? My dentist keeps encouraging me and hubby to go for more cleaning sessions but we can't afford to keep going as often as he'd like (well he would, wouldn't he... it's his practice!) so we just bought new electric toothbrushes and are being extra good at gum cleaning. :rolleyes:

I have electric toothbrush and mouthwash and interdental brushes and special gel. Takes me ages to sort my teeth out in the morning!

Lol, have you been in my bathroom cabinet? Sounds almost identical. Have you got the interdental brushes for electric toothbrush, they really helped sort out the pockets between three of my teeth? I couldn't find they anywhere in the shops but managed to get some on Ebay. Highly recommend them.

Ouch! I hate teeth and their bills! Id sooner have them all out. Good luck linds it sounds rather painful. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hate teeth. I have to go private because of my insane fear of needles and I need to be sedated. There is only one dentist on the island who does sedation though so it's really expensive :(

That must be awful. I certainly don't enjoy going to the dentist but suffer it. Having to pay as much as you must, is just making it worse! :(

Lol, have you been in my bathroom cabinet? Sounds almost identical. Have you got the interdental brushes for electric toothbrush, they really helped sort out the pockets between three of my teeth? I couldn't find they anywhere in the shops but managed to get some on Ebay. Highly recommend them.
I haven't seen those. Will have a look.

My fear of having no teeth is greater than my fear of the dentist so I suffer it too. Having said that, I have having root canal treatment a few years ago and they put a wedge in my mouth so I didn't have to keep it open and I actually dozed off. Was great!

Can't believe you actually fell asleep! I sit there gripping the arm rests. The dental assistant once offered me her hand to squeeze but then extracted it carefully, I think I nearly broke her fingers! Its irrational but I still can't relax.

When I had my tooth abscess last year I was in agony for almost a month before I could get an appointment to have it out with my dentist. Was bloody awful!! And cost me around £400!!! :(:(:(

Yep. When I had most of the work done a couple of years ago it came to around £700-800 :eek: I'm due another session to get the last bits done and am dreading :(

Lordy, that is so expensive. :(

Hi. Not done much today, just work and normal stuff, nothing to report.

breakfast: branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch: JP salad mayo (2 syns)

dinner: roasted veg and sausages. No light sausages so had normal ones. Will allow all other syns for those.

snacks: grapes

exercise: 30ds L1

Great day foodwise Lindsey. Hope your 'normal' and 'nothing to report' were in a good way and not a fed up kind of way, if you get what I mean. Sleep well when you get there, I'm off to hit the pillow and hope for a better night, it's a little cooler tonight. :rolleyes:

Well done on another 30DS, are you addicted yet? I love it Ive got to say, Im doing level 1 again tomorrow, if I get up that is!!

Back