Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Great day foodwise Lindsey. Hope your 'normal' and 'nothing to report' were in a good way and not a fed up kind of way, if you get what I mean. Sleep well when you get there, I'm off to hit the pillow and hope for a better night, it's a little cooler tonight. :rolleyes:
Hi cloudy, no all okay, not fed up but nothing worth mentioning happened. :)

It's nearly Friday, woohoo. Mark has taken the kids footy training so I am sitting down for 5 mins. Had a governors meeting straight after work today, then got the kids and starting on dinner as soon as we got in. No time to do any exercise and just had dinner so don't think it's a good idea yet! Need to pop to aldi too so not sure I'll fit it in today.

Breakfast: branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, egg mayo (2 syns)

dinner: cottage pie (mince, onion, carrots, celery, pepper, mushroom, courgette, green beans, tinned toms, herbs) with peas and sweetcorn

snacks: apple

exercise: none yet

weigh in tomorrow. Wonder if I manage to get over the 11 st 3lb barrier. I had a bad weekend so have been playing catch up all week.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow, hope you smash that barrier! You sure deserve it.

Hiya Hun just having a quick catch up while I got 5 before I pass out!! Foods are looking great, I'm getting the impression you have a slight obsession with JPs? Lol.

Keep up the good work xx

Fabby dosy!!! Well done Lynds on a roll girl your going to look hot on hol!!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Chilling out watching TV.no real plans for the weekend, just glad there's no work! Went to park with kids after school for an hour then home to sort dinner, catch up on emails etc.

breakfast: branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch: JP salad coleslaw (2 syns)

dinner: SW chips, salad, steak, fried onions

snacks: apple

exercise: 30ds L2. First time I gave tried level 2 and found the cardio exercise really hard! I hope it gets easier the more I do it!

Well done cloudy. Good luck with the challenge.

Thanks... I've also bought some potatoes to bake in their jackets this week, as I keep seeing them on your food list and thought I'd have some of that! :crazy:

What a shame about the weather today, rain rain and more rain. Not done much today. Marks mum and dad came over, first time we've seen them since they got back fron New York. Popped to primarni to get shorts fir eldest son. Got a couple of pair of sandals fir me and t shirts for boys.

Breakfast/lunch: pancakes with fruit and sweetener and lemon juice.

dinner: chicken curry, rice 1 poppadom (4 syns) piece of naan (4 syns)

snacks: Apple, wine 4syns

exercise: Davina aerobic section and abs section. 40 mins.

You superstar saturday night on plan and exercised! Im very impressed and also very proud of you. I need a leaf out of your book.
We have 4 weeks :eek: must get my act together. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back