Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Sounds like a good day to me and on plan too when you COUlD easily have had way more syns on naan, etc. I reckon I would have! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You superstar saturday night on plan and exercised! Im very impressed and also very proud of you. I need a leaf out of your book.
We have 4 weeks :eek: must get my act together. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have to make the most of it whilst I am motivated as I am sure it won't last long! Hope you are able to get your act together, as you say, however I thought you were doing really well with the calorie counting?

Morning Lindsey :), Happy Sunday ! Hope your having some nice weather, its nice and Sunny here, hope to set off for my walk soon. Have a lovely day hun.

Kay xx

Can't believe the weekend is almost over again. No exercise today, OH was watching a programme when I wanted to do it and then just not got round to it today. Sorted a lot of stuff out today and stuck it on ebay. If it doesn't sell I'll probably take it to the charity shop. Just had dinner and only just sat down properly!

Breakfast/lunch: pancakes, fruit, lemon juice, sweetener

dinner: chicken, SW roasties, peas, sweetcorn, broccoli, green beans, carrots, gravy (2 syns)

snacks: apple

hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

Can I ask how you make your pancakes please? Just 'normal' mix or is it some kind of Slimming World recipe? Do they have syns? I absolutely love pancakes drenched in lemon juice and sugar but would love a sw allowable version. :)
Your dinner sounds yummy.... we didn't have roast today, I had lentil and veg curry (previously cooked and portioned in the freezer) as we've been out most of the day.

They are indeed SW pancakes and syn free! Mix your hexb of oats in a muller light yoghurt overnight in the fridge. I use aldi own vanilla with choc sprinkles. Beat in 2 eggs the next day. Beat it in well and I add a splash of milk to loosen the mixture but you don't have to. I have a small frying pan that I preheat with fry light, tip mixture in the put a lid on. When set and bubbling I flip it over for a minute or 2. This mixture makes three of my size pan so I keep them warm under the grill whilst cooking the others. They are thick like American pancakes rather than creeps but they feel like such a treat. I have them most weekends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 31
Wow, just got in. Had a manic day. Had a training course today but popped into work first thing to make sure everything was set up for the interviews today. Then I training from 9 til 5.30. Popped in home for a coffee and a fag then out to parents induction evening at the secondary school my son starts in September. Then into tesco to buy fruit and a few other bits. No dinner as yet, can't be bothered but OH did save me a few sausages if I want them. Food not the best today as it was a buffet.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: 2 x 1/4 tuna mayo sandwich on wholemeal, 2 x 1/4 turkey sandwich on brown. Hummus and pepper/celery, 2 mini chicken sticks, veg samosa. Not the best but not too bad.

snacks: packet of oat and honey biscuits (2 in portion) at training course

exercise: none today :( Going to struggle tomorrow and Wednesday as well as have stuff going on straight from work until I pick kids up. Might be able to fit it in after picked kids up if I can get the TV to myself for half an hour!

Whats happened to us mate, not enough hours in a day! I have daughters induction meeting tomorrow so will be a late one there, end of year cocerts,discos, proms ive had enough already!!
Good luck fitting in the exercise tomorrow. You are on such a roll try and find time before the motivation dissapears mate. Xxxx

Evening all. Busy day again today, work, meeting, swimming lessons for son, dinner. Eldest enjoyed his first induction day at secondary school and is there again tomorrow. No time for exercise again.

Breakfast: branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch: JP salad egg mayo (2 syns)

dinner: JP salad cheese beans

snacks: 2 choc digestive biscuits (9 syns)

another busy day tomorrow, another meeting straight from work. Exercise suffering!

JPs rule!!

I had them twice today too...How lovely and filling forgot how nice they can be.

My daughter went for her ind day today and she is so petrified... ""Its too big and they give you detention for wrong uniform and getting to class late"" She did make me smile bless her. she has a summer day and family BBQ on sat so we will see how she is after that.

Dont worry about the exercise mate your doing so great that it will show on scales anyway.

Have a nice day tomorrow. xx
Hope your son likes his school

Another day with no exercise, tomorrow I will definately do some, as no meetings after work. Eldest enjoyed second induction day so all is well.

lunch: JP salad egg mayo (2 syns)

dinner: spag Bol (wm pasta, mince, passata, herbs, onions, mushrooms, peppers)

snacks: 2 apples, 3 ryvita (5 syns) reduced fat humous ( 7 syns)

already prepped tomorrows dinner. Hottest day of the year tomorrow and we are having stew! Doh!

I love stew whatever the weather! :D
Glad ur sons enjoying his inductions. Mines so nervous about the whole thing! Xx

Weather is glorious here today. Managed to do some exercise today. 3 of davinas sessions, aerobics, legs and abs. Stew is on the go, just got to do some veg to accompany it. Lunch was very naughty today, it was leek and potato bake day with choc and orange cake. It's my favourite of the school dinners, I allow myself to have it as it's only once every 3 weeks.

lunch: potato and leek bake with carrots and green beans with choc and orange cake

dinner: stew with veg

Back