Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Yayhay! What a superstar you are at the moment mate. Very well done. Your going to see the 10s b4 the hols guaranteed. So proud of you. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1lb off for me. Now 11 st. Maybe next week I will be 10 something!

That's fab result! Gosh, 10 something, breaking that barrier down next week for sure... I can only dream of that at the moment :)

1lb off for me. Now 11 st. Maybe next week I will be 10 something!

Well done Lindsey ! :p Fab loss hun, not long you'll be in the 10's and leave us, I'm still stuck in the 11's lol seems like forever ! :D

Kay xx

You have had a set back though Kay what with your op. I have been fannying around since April stuck at 11st 4lb The exercise seems to be making the difference for me though. Would love to be in the 10s next week. Never thought I would see it on the scales but almost there now.

I'll be following your lead, I'm right behind you, well almost lol :D only 8 flippin pounds to go ! In another lifetime maybe, hehe. I'm so happy for you Linds xx

You will get there in no time. Been reading your salad challenge and looking at all the lovely pictures. You really have motivated lots of people, well done you. Hope your back is feeling less painful now.

Thank you Lindsey your very kind ;), yep I kind of took a day off mins today lol, think I needed the rest. I'm back at group next week, it will be my first weigh in after my operation so feeling a bit nervous, I think the meds make me feel puffed out but I am doing the challenge so hoping for a loss. I really hope you are in the 10's next week hun. Good luck and hope you have a lovely weekend :).

Kay xx

I love my spuds!

Spent most of my time at a football tournament today. Luke's team got through to semis, went to penalties, Luke and another boy missed their penalties so the team were knocked out. Luke was devastated and so upset. I really felt for him but he wouldn't let me comfort him. Heart broke for him. He is okay now though. Had friends visit and they are staying overnight. We went to jimmy spices for dinner. oMG. I have eaten so much! I can't move, am beached on the sofa! Was very nice though. Will have to work very very hard if I am to lose this week!

breakfast: pancakes, fruit, lemon juice, sweetener

lunch: 4 ryvita, small pot reduced fat humous

dinner: onion bhaji, veg pakora, poppadoms, chicken tikka, lamb shish, chicken tikka masala, rice, naan bread, cheesecake square, choc brownie triangle, mango cheesecake square, lemon drizzle square. The squares were only an inch square but even so. I feel absolutely stuffed.

Exercise: 30ds L1

Hi Hun. Well done on your loss. I'm sure you'll manage to be in the 10s for you're next wi. You're doing fab! Xx

Another weekend nearly over, another weekend of eating too much! We had friends over so went out last night and had a BBQ today. I suppose the food I ate at the BBQ wasn't too bad but also had 3 small glasses of wine and a magnum! Eldest son off to Thorpe park with school tomorrow. They will be allowed to go off on their own in small groups. First time for him, I am a bit anxious about this as I wouldn't leave him go off on his own at a theme park but it's all part of growing up I suppose and him learning to take some responsibility and show he can be trusted. I won't rest until he is back tomorrow evening.

breakfast/lunch: pancakes fruit lemon juice sweetener

dinner: sausages, Chinese pork loin, spicy beef kebab, BBQ chicken breast, salad homemade potato salad.

snacks: magnum, 3 small glasses wine.

exercise: none

Oooh id be the same, a nervous wreck at the eldest trying things out alone... im just finding it hard to believe shes growing up.

U mrs superwoman is going to get in the 10s this week. I can feel it. Go girl, were all rooting for you. Xxx

3 weeks today til I go on hols. Got loads of stuff to do at work before then though, so head down for the next few weeks! All on plan today, just done work out DVD as well, just got to stick to it. We are away in Belgium at the weekend watching more racing, and my boys are riding too. Will be a very nervous and proud mum! Inevitably, this weekend will scupper my attempts as although I can probably stay reasonably on track food wise, there will be lots of wine and beer. They all always have a cracking beer tent at this track!

Breakfast: branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch: JP salad egg broccoli mayo (2 syns)

dinner: roast chicken, broccoli, carrots, green beans, SW roasties, gravy (2 syns)

exercise: Davina DVD, aerobics and abs section 40 mins.

Lindsey be strong. You are doing so fab. Im very proud of you.

Oooh how exciting the boys are riding this weekend hope they have fun and you'll be a very proud mum.

Back