Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Well done for beating it Spudsey. I don't think I could've stopped after 2 bits! Is your son back from Thorpe park yet?
I was literally just wondering that myself.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Linds have a great day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi sweets.... hope the dentist visit is ok x

Hello darling BCP, missed you! Dentist was okay, got to go again next week. Having several cleaning treatments to get rid of deep pockets of gum disease. It's good to have you back. Hope you are doing okay and that your family are all well. X

Yuk sounds nasty.... hope it gets sorted out quickly xx doing ok here hun xx

Evening mins. Forgot to post yesterday but was on plan. Did have 2 squares of choc and an latke biscuit and a few skittles but nothing too serious.

today has been fine. Did 30ds when got home from work, popped to aldi for a few bits tonight but not done much else. Youngest has district sports tomorrow. He is representing his school in throwing, sprint and relay. Its in the morning so I can't go but dad will go and cheer home on.

breakfast; branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch; JP salad egg mayo (2 syns)

dinner; chilli and rice ( mince, onion, peppers, carrots, mushrooms, courgette, kidney beans)

snacks; apple, 1 square chocolate

exercise: 30ds L1

Quick update. Son won the sprint, very proud mum. He couldn't eat his brekkie this morning and was crying, think the nerves were getting to him, bless him. I just tried level 2 of 30 day shred. I found it really difficult. I couldn't even do the squat thrusts or some of the other moves. I don't felt like I worked as hard as I did at level 1. Has anyone else found this? Should I persevere or just keep doing level 1?

I am cool. Currently feeling stuffed. Skipped lunch today, no time but ended up going to shops with kids and managed to avoid the chocolate mis shapes from poundland but bought some nuts and ate them going round the shops. Didn't realise until too late but 1000 cals in the bag. Oops. Couldn't eat all my dinner as still stuffed with nuts. Stupid me, it's weigh day tomorrow, hope it doesn't show on the scales. :cry:

I would persevere with level 2 but I only have 2 weeks and a few days til hols so I wondered if it's better to go balls out on level 1 until I go on hols as I think I must burn more cals doing that rather than fannying around dying on the floor trying to do squat thrusts and some other exercise I can't do. Maybe pick up level 2 when I get home? The thing is, I don't shred every day. I do my Davina when I have more time so I can do a longer workout.

our weekend in Belgium is cancelled. Apparently they have had loads of rain and the track is under water so the racing can't run. The kids are really disappointed that they can't ride as well. At least we haven't lost the cost of the ferry, we have been able to transfer it to October when we were planning to go to holland for for another race meeting. instead, we will be racing close to home this weekend in Rusper so will still have a weekend with our racing friends. Wine and BBQ is on the menu, weather permitting.

Morning. I lost 2lbs. I am now in the 10s ( for this week anyway). Yippee.

Wish you could hit the like button more than once for a mega LIKEY! That's great... into the tens must feel so good! Get out there and wiggle yer little bum at the world :D

Go you.... yay

Back