Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Morning. I lost 2lbs. I am now in the 10s ( for this week anyway). Yippee.

Yay ! :D Woohoo ! to the 10's ! Well done hun, a fab loss, your 1lb lighter than me, that's just not on ! lol :p Hope you have a fab day lovely ;).

Kay xx

Well done lynds! Youve really rocked these last few weeks. Im so proud of you.
Level 2 of shred is tough but do keep going if you can as it tones seperate bits. So you may not feel as if your doing as much but you are in different areas. Level 3s quite a fun one. Thing is by day 5 of level 2 you'll be a lot stronger.
Cant believe its only 2 weeks til hols. Yipee. Boy i need a holiday, bet you do too.
Have a good weekend mate hope you find something fun to do instead. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening all. Thank goodness it's Friday. As our racing in Belgium was cancelled, we are taking the kids out on their bike tomorrow, practising. Then back home, swap bikes over then off to Rusper near Horsham as mark will be racing Sunday. Been out for dinner tonight with friends. They paid as mark has helped them to kit their van out. Went to the hungry horse. Was yummy (can sometimes be hit and miss at our local one).

breakfast: branflakes berries skimmed milk

lunch: none

dinner: steak, 4 onion rings, JP with butter (a treat) mushroom and peas

snacks: Apple, grapes

exercise: Davina, aerobic and abs section.

hope everyone has a great weekend.

Oh I'll practically be able to hear you from here, have fun racing and enjoy the weekend. We are having friends over for a curry night, so will no doubt be a fun one here ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Linds.

Your meal sounds yummy. I had a jp at frankie and bennies last week instead of my usual chips and really enjoyed it, think I'll be doing it more often!

Hope the kids enjoyed going out on their bikes and the rave went ok xx

Afternoon sweetie

Hi guys, Monday nearly over, yay! Had a busy day today. Work, then governors meeting after school, then cook dinner, tidy up etc. just trying to catch up with diaries.

dinner: slow cooker beef joint with roast pots, broccoli, green beans, carrots and gravy (3 syns)

Exercise: Davina, aerobics and abs.

Hope everyone has had a good day. I am back at the dentist tomorrow for another deep clean.

My goodness..... you'll be sparkly....

Hi Linds! Ive spudded today and though of you whilst eating... oo er thay sounds wrong! X

Mmmmmm..... crumbly goodness :D

Normal service has been resumed, I had a JP for dinner today! Dentist was fine. In there 5 mins, cost me £32! Had the boys school reports. Very proud mummy. Both did really well and tried hard. Eldest got 5 in all SATS. Think they get their brains from me! Their teachers also commented on how kind and caring they were, and popular with their peers which is lovely. Decided to take then to the cinema tonight as a treat, so will be going to see transformers letter this evening.

dinner: JP, salad, beans, cheese, 2 chicken goujons

exercise: 30ds L2

Yay to the boys - enjoy the film. Im still waiting for reports and sats results hope to be just as proud!!

Glad you've spudded its not right if u dont! ;)

Yay proud mama x

Back